TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest ErekT2k

Smarkdown Comments

Guest ErekT2k

I've only read the opening promo and the opening match so far, and it looks great. LDP, you are such a sneaky one, you don't even tell your own stablemates who you brought in.

And, a great tag match. Good work, Annie/Gade.

TNT, nice work.

Fallout, I applaud you. Very nice work.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Muwahaha. I beingz sneaky like that.

But hey, we've got seven!

And I won't spoil the name here, folks. Go read the show already!

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Well, my match wasn't the BEST or anything, and Tom only lost since his match had practically no wrestling, and was short and whatnot.

But still....

US CHAMP! WOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope my match was actually decent though, I know that some of the spots were a bit confusing, and that my commentary didn't have its usual *sizzle*...but you know, zing.

-Taylor "Zing? What the hell does Zing mean?" Thompson

EDIT: Z's match won, bwahahahaha. He SHOWED. SHOWED people, SHOWED. Yet he jobbed on like....his first win, but it was necessary...so...uh...zing.

Guest Muzz

This is just too hard to do anymore.

Last show I thought the deadline was earlier, then I discovered I had more time, but wasn't able to write anything more. Then on this show, I thought I had another day, only to find out the show is being posted.

These time zone differences are giving me the shits. Sorry Lerrin, I should have wrote.

Oh well, congrats to X-Force 9 I guess. Good show all round.

Maybe I should just start writing my matches as soon as the card comes out and finish them two hours after, then I'd be safe...

EDIT: Actually, If I do it one more time, It'd probably be best to just leave, I don't want to, but I can't keep screwing things up...

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Wow! What a cool show!

One of the most exciting shows in a long time, really filled with surprises! Full commentary tomorrow when sleep isn't so crucial, but for now:

-Ace opening promo. Nice surprise from XF9, and man, these guys have just picked up the pace lately! Momentum in many directions, direction and character for all members...I'm really pleased with how X Force 9 has fleshed out over the past week.

-Title changes! Astounding! TNT thought he couldn't do it, but man, the bitch came through! (Y) at calling you a bitch, and (Y) at a title win. I wonder if Tom gets a rematch, or if the formality gets passed since he already has the LHW...

-Wilson gets the main! Honestly, he hasn't hit a bump in the road lately.

-Stubby's show summary coins the term "Carny-ize." I am deeply pleased.

More thoughts later, but my favorite:

Z rules! Gets himself squashed, then pulls out a killer promo with Silent...this thing is really heating up. There is a ton of potential for a really awesome program between the two relative "rookies", particularly with the connections between them and Edwin (hey, that's meee~!)...it's just cool.

Also, a separate thought, something I don't think everyone totally understood, based on what people have said to me: Silent and I *aren't* feuding over the world title by any means. This is designed as a slow build...he's not being thrown into a title match with me at the PPV or anything like that. There's a good way to go before we even truly collide one-on-one, so don't worry so much about him getting "too much too fast." If I still have the belt when our inertia does bring us together, I'll probably job it, because I don't think we totally need it for the story. That's why I'm running a parallel feud with Wilson, why I plan to run stories parallel the whole time we build. We wanted to work a story that we liked, so we're doing that. I'm not handing him the title, and we don't expect him to run undefeated through the roster. There's time for development on all angles...and I think if you can just watch us pull the many players of this story all together, you'll really like how it comes out.

I really, really have to sit down in-depth with this show in the morning. The matches look great.

Guest Lerrin Breggan

Hey Muzza, don't worry about it. Its all good, we'll get'em next time! Partially my fault for not contacting you earlier. Its all good, we got it covered.

Show looks really good, i'm happy to see that the involvement continues to stay high and upbeat, i'll read more tomarrow.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Oh, so Silent isn't the Brock Lesnar of the SWF?

Anyway. Extended comments tomorrow.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
I wonder if Tom gets a rematch

Worst.

Idea.

Ever.

;)

Guest Longdogger_Pete
i thought i was the brock lesnar of the SWF....

Would you settle for being the Batista of the SWF?

Guest Tyler McClelland

Wilson's promo in the beginning of the show is awesome, guys.

Go read it...

"I AM THE GREATEST!"

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Wow. That was one helluva show, ladies and gents. In-depth comments later, but some random stuff:

- Way to go TNT! Flesher's arm messing him up or not, that's awesome. At least Tom has his other belt to keep him warm and comfy.

- Z is a greater man than I for jobbing for the sake of someone else's angle. Congrats guy, but you shoulda wrote to win. Too nice.

-Welcome back to Sarah, and Pete writes another great promo to start the show off juuuuuust right.

- Sacred, don't get bummed. You've got your time difficulties along with some itchy ring rust, and on top of that losing is known to happen sometimes, even to the best. You're gonna be fine.

-Thanks, OC. I love my sucking-up-to-Sarah-to-Ali-quotes promo myself.

-Edwin grinds out a win, using his loverly match extension to its fullest. He probably did benefit from ELM not being around in this case, as great as the good man may be.

- Way to go, Fallout! Hopefully you can get a storyline set up, maybe with Breggan or somebody, and have a hot match for the PPV.

- w00t w00t! I won. Not my best, not my worst. Solid match that has a kinda rushed flow. But I like the end.

It needs further reading, but upon skimming it looks like one helluva show.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto
Wilson's promo in the beginning of the show is awesome, guys.

Go read it...

"I AM THE GREATEST!"

Heh...I liked the traditional style interview, nice change of pace for Wilson. I laughed a bit too much, though. I kept honest to god picturing him as Ali himself, so when we came around to the main event...I dunno. The vision of Muhammad Ali taking a cradle piledriver is pretty funny to me.

Guest AnnieEclectic

"...under Stubby's desk finishing payment for getting bumped over people like C.I.A and Mak Francis...."

I nearly shat myself laughing. Oh.... my.... god. And with that, I don't think I'll ever be able to take Silent seriously.... well, until his next promo where he punks out some wrestlers and kills Z's mom.

ANNIE'S MARKOUT MOMENTS OF THE NIGHT!

(I forgot to do this for Storm didn't I? I suck...)

3) SHE'S BACK! SHE'S BACK! Or is she? Manager position, is she here or is XF9 getting clearance of her character? I'm confused, but damn, She's back and that'll be damn interesting. Too bad I'm taken, grarg ;)

2) Wilson's promo - funny as hell, especially when he said "Shnookums". Wilson + Shnookums = Comedy Gold.

1) Z v. Silent - Excellent Hardcore match on the whole, and I'll admit, Silent had me read his match before hand and it was excellent. No offence to Z, but I was pretty much about to skip over it until.... i noticed it was different. 'HOLY SHIT Z WON!!!!'... except he jobbed. Still, congrats to Z because I saw the match he beat, and he beat it. (Y) to Z :)

Ever increasingly becoming a Z mark...

-Annie

Guest HVilleThugg

"*Riley: Well before we talk about that, I have to ask you something.

*TBS: Go ahead.

*Riley: Strangler, what about Silent?

*Stevens: Yeah, Strangler. What about Silent?

*TBS: That’s a good question. What about Silent?

*Stevens: …

*Riley: …

*TBS: …

*Stevens: …

*Riley: …

*TBS: …

*Stevens: Okay then."

HAHAHAHA!! Funny shit from Fallout!

Good show...as a change of pace from Storm, this show had some good matches and not as many promos.....about Silent.

And wow....M7 jumps and beats the holy hell out of Silent...it seems our new god has made nothing but enemies lately....hmmmm. I"ll be your friend Silent, since obviously Thoth, Edwin, Raynor, ELM, Wilson, TBS, TNT, Danny, Z, ummmm....McClelland, and Frost won't!

Honestly, I like this thing with Silent, but it's nice to see a show that doesn't totally revolve around him....no offense. And I think the 6 on one beating really got everyone over...how will Silent react to this though? SHould be good.

Ummmm...decent match from TNT, although not his best stuff. Fallout....good one. I'm not usually a Fallout mark, but that was a good match. Annie and Renegade upsetting CC again! Damn, XF9 is making power moves, although, the opening promo left a bit to be desired if you ask me. I just didn't get why LDP was calling out Wilson...I mean, I know about the Ash thing, but it just didn't feel right, you know. I guess it was so that you could get over Sarah's return better...which I'm excited about. Go Sarah. But, um, wilson...Sarah was HVT's girl...not yours you kidnapping freak!

Is Sarah going to be an active wrestler, or just a manager? It's good to see her back in some capacity.

Good show peoples.

Da "off to work now" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete
Damn, XF9 is making power moves, although, the opening promo left a bit to be desired if you ask me. I just didn't get why LDP was calling out Wilson...I mean, I know about the Ash thing, but it just didn't feel right, you know. I guess it was so that you could get over Sarah's return better...which I'm excited about. Go Sarah. But, um, wilson...Sarah was HVT's girl...not yours you kidnapping freak!

Part of it was to get Sarah's return over, yes. The other reason it that Pete was trying to goad Wilson & Co. into a fight... which didn't happen. But rest assured Pete isn't likely to let a setback like that keep him from his goal.

Is Sarah going to be an active wrestler, or just a manager? It's good to see her back in some capacity.

And you're the fifth person to ask me that. I don't know how often she'll be around the boards, but she is back, though just in a managerial role. She won't be writing matches, though she may bust out with an occasional promo here and there.

Guest Kibagami

Silent will be ignoring the shit out of the beatdown, Thugg, since he and Thoth both told Wilson not to do it since Silent isn't involved with M7 at all and isn't going to be.

Other than that little mishap, good show. More comments when I'm awake and not going to the mall.

S.

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Oh geez, that's my bad Silent. I thought when a bumpee that can't even win a match on his own bluntly told the top heel in the federation, whom he attacked after Wargames in both the winning and losing matches, "Hell no" on getting any sort of revenge at all without offering another idea, you just meant in Thoth's match, not mine. Because it's you, I should of not done what I'd done with any other person and have M7 ambush you when I was told you to come down to ringside. I'm so silly.

You have my dearest, deepest and most humble apologies.

Wait...what's this on the floor...a big puddle of sarcasm? How'd that get here?

Heading out now, in-depth comments to follow later....

Guest Insanityman

Okay guys... the last thing we need is an OoC feud here. It does you guys no good, it does the federation no good. True, Silent and Thoth asked Wilson not to have that segment happen... but it's true that Silent's been put over very, very generously. It's well known that Silent had a small role in the WarGames match also, but you have to realize with the biggest main event maybe ever for a WF PPV it can't (in theory) be over-shadowed by a debut. BUT Edwin and Silent have worked their asses off for this -awesome- storyline.

You two are sounding like Thor and Spike; and from two veterans that's not what we would expect of you two.

So all and all....

Why can't we be friends... why can't we be friends?

Guest Kibagami

Let's get something straight, Chrissy boy. You want to reduce a debut that Edwin and I spent two months building to 200 words? Okay. You want to spend two weeks sniping me in every post you make because you think I'm getting "too much too soon", even though you have no understanding of the angle we're running? All right. You want to mock me for losing my first match against an extremely talented writer in a match I'm not particularly good at, but made for the sake of the angle I'm working on? That's just fucking peachy.

But nobody in this fed uses anybody else's character without permission, and that includes your pompous, arrogant ass whether you like it or not. Maybe I'm supposed to give a shit about whether or not you approve of my storyline since yours are so realistic and believable, what with the exploding buildings and all, or maybe I should care because you'ved managed to use five out of the six bumpees from last month to keep yourself involved with the Carnival despite your absolute lack of ability to beat Edwin one-on-one, but somehow those just don't seem like overly compelling reasons to me, you know?

As far as I'm concerned, that pithy little bitchfest of a beatdown didn't happen storyline-wise. I'm not involved with the M7 or you, and quite frankly, you couldn't pay me enough to change my mind. Unless it involves a match that Thugg or Stubby books between the two of us, I'm really not interested in anything you say, and I'm simply going to ignore you from now on, just like I'm going to ignore your pathetic attempts at attacking the angle that Thoth, Edwin, and I are busting our asses writing. Hopefully, you have the balls to do the same, instead of whining like a little bitch that I'm getting "too much too fast", a baseless complaint that I think Edwin dealt with quite well earlier.

I'm not my character, Wilson, and neither are you. Now grow up, Chrissy boy, and watch your fuckin' mouth.

S.

Guest Beingz0wningj00

OOOHHH!!! Bitchfest!

Go ninjas, go ninjas, go, go go!

*vanilla ice spinkicks Annie*

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

I didn't use your character without permission. I was told to have Silent come out. I wanted to get some measure of payback, something I'm entitled too. You said "hell no" without giving me any other options. I ran this by quite a few people on AIM, and the general consensus was that I had the right to do this. It's not like I brought you out and set you up without your permission. You were out there, I had you beat up. That happens here. A lot. And nobody else ever cries about it.

And I do think that you're getting too much too quick. When Thugg was bumped, he had tore through the JL and didn't get anything like this. Nobody ever did. And most other people that got bumped and didn't get pushes like this, they didn't have a history of getting up and leaving.

I don't like you. I think your egotistical and arrogant with hardly anything to back up your claims. Don't belong in the main event because I can't beat one guy one-on-one, and I only had one shot at him with 6 months of ring rust? Puh-leeze. That would be my only loss my whole time back. And I work with bumpees cuz i like working with them. They're fun, and generally try harder.

But the point is, as much as I hate and disrespect you, I respect and like Edwin all that much more, and if he wants to have this storyline with you, so be it.

Now that thats out of the way, onto some indepth coments on a grrrrreat show:

LDP's Opening Promo of Markout Delight

LDP really wrote a great piece of work here, and Sarah coming back is just completely out of the blue. It's cool, though, and sets up some stuff. Now M7's on a war at two fronts, bab-eee. XF9 and Clanival. Bitchin'

Annie E Rocking Mine and the CC's World

And I suppose Gade helped as well. =) That ending was fun to read, with a sweeeeet reversal and XF9 is looking TOUGH in tag competition. Whoever wins the eventual Carnie/CCBB match is going to have a tough combo, of whoever that may be, coming at them.

My Ali Promo O' Fun

I love this promo. Please go read it. And Thugg, about Sarah, I'm just trying to suck up so she doesn't kill me, and I'm still delusional enough to think my brainwashing worked back in the day. I know she as your gal.

TNT def. Flesher

TNT didn't think he had a prayer, but he told me he had a sick ending. Boilermaker reversed to the Orange Crush DOWN THE LADDER?! I suggest TNT find a LHW to feud with Tom this month so he can interfere in their rematch, cuz that kind of thing is Flesher's specialty. That kind of thing equally the rematch. Superior One as a 3-time US champ, and LHW Champ? w00t w00t!

Edwin and ELM over M7

Edwin, with kicked in head and all, uses his extension to not only win, but further some Carnie tension by abandoning ELM for a period but to get me and Thoth involved. That's just goodness.

Z over Silent..err..Silent over Z

Z wrote a great match, and that shows that when he writes, he can probably beat all of us. Fear the Z man. Fear him long, and fear him soft.

Fallout rocking the ICTV House

I don't know if Erek no-showed or not, but even if he did, Fallout wrote a great match. The already pointed out hilarious bit of commentary, furthering Erek/Strangler, that's still so hot without the belt and a nifty finish. All hail Fallout. Let's get him a good person to feud with, and have another hot ICTV match at the next PPV.

Me beating Thoth

I'd like to see Thoth's match, because we both agreed that we had written good matches, but not our best by far. I liked it, the flow was rushed, as I said, and some stuff happened to quick, but I think the finish was good for furthering Thoth's face push. Plus a 3-way's gonna rock on Storm!

OVERALL SHOW

Lack of Erek/Strangler, other than the one match, which is odd, but all the wrestling was very, very good and Sarah's return was a mark-out moment of big time greatness. Great show, folks. Let's keep it up for Storm.

Guest Smeghead

Wow. Very few promos this time. But the show was still good.

Yay! I won! Hopefully I'll have the title for more than five days this time.

:::checks Storm card:::

I'm not booked. Seven days guaranteed! Woo hoo!

The whip master returns! Bow down.

Wilson wins and keeps his title shot. Still a three-way for Storm. That should be good, no matter who wins.

And I'm spent.

Guest HVilleThugg

Disclaimer: The following is not an attempt to flame or antagonize or anything like that...

I'm going to have to agree with Wilson for the most part on this one. I was online with him when you told him "hell no" about having M7 jump you, and I was a little annoyed by that. Here's how I see it...you asked Wilson to let you attack him in your debut in the WF. He agreed and did it, no matter how short it was, with little to no bitching. You asked him to have you come down during his match, I guess as just to have presence. Now, I prefectly agree that we should all have permission to use other's characters, but I was a little annoyed that you didn't want to extend the same coutesy that he gave you. In keeping with the characters, you'd have to expect that Wilson (the evil mastermind) would want some sort of revenge for you attacking him and half his stable on Ground Zero. And, personally, I think it's rather unrealistic to have Silent come out during Wilson's match, and not have Wilson do anything, especially after Silent attacked him. Also, I don't see how that beatdown affected anything storyline wise for Silent, Edwin, Thoth, and company. It was a 6 on 1 beatdown with weapons...so in my mind, Silent still has his character in tact, complete with the heat he's been building. In addition to that, Wilson gets to save face from getting beaten up by a bumpee by getting some semblance of revenge. Does this mean that you have to get involved with M7? No, of course it doesn't. And you don't even have to ignore it completely to make that work. However, from a booking stand point, you are involved, and were from the moment you attacked them at Ground Zero. I keep a running list of all superstars and their possible opponents (for whatever reason), and your list consists of mostly M7 people, including Wilson, because of what happened at Ground Zero. So, in my mind, you were already involved with the M7...maybe not in the typical, let's have a feud, sense, but as far as having meaningful matches with heat, M7 would be an obvious choice for booking. You attacked them, so it would only be fitting that you fight them in some manner or another. I was talking about debuts and returns with a friend the other day, and we both agree that when you return through interference in someone's match, where you attack them, you immediately become involved with them...It just seems a little wrong to get yourself over by attacking someone, but not allow them to get any sort of revenge.

Personally, I have no problem with Silent...and despite his reputation, he seems like a pretty decent guy, from what little contact I've had with him. Also, while I'm a bit concerned about the current angle, I still like it and I'm defintely interested in it...and I can't wait to see the payoff. And as for the question of "is Silent getting too much too soon"? Well, that remains to be seen...we'll all have to wait and see if he can deliver. Like Stubby said on another thread, he'll have to show that he can compete in the upper card. However, I will say that this IS unprecedented. That doesn't necessarily make it bad, but it certainly hasn't been done before. No other bumpee, some more highly regarded and with more successful JL careers that Silent, has been able to come in and right away, do an angle with the world champion. But like I said...we'll all have to wait and see if the angle delivers...and from what i can tell, it will. Because, if it does, then we'll all be singing praises and this little fight about the unprecedented super push will be null and void.

So...after all that, let's move on and let bygones be bygones. Or, at least agree to disagree.

Da "remember....not flaming....likes both people" H

Guest Thoth

Fuck that, Wilson. You're the biggest hypocrite here. We've been building this main event for a lot longer than you've been recently active. And now that it's finally happening, you want in. To counter the next point you're going to make that you don't want to be on the main event, I say bullshit.

Guess what? I know for a fact that the general consensus was against you. Yet you did your shit anyway, without caring.

You seem to do that. You tried to steal my Clan members behind my back for your stable. Twice. Once in Mag 7, once in IGNWO. If I were to do the same thing, I would at least TELL THE PERSON WHO FUCKING RUNS AND CARES ABOUT HIS STABLE THAT "HEY, I WANNA STEAL YOUR FUCKING TALENT."

And Wilson, you're one to talk about Silent. He kicked your ass back in the JL. And you didn't no-show. Crusen marked your match.

Edit: Left most of Thoth's post intact, but edited out the vaguely retarded snippet about banning. Dude, I know we *can* ban people, but we're not ever going to. That'd be, uh, kinda dumb.

Guest Tyler McClelland

Thoth, don't be a fucking reject because of one damn beatdown.

I don't understand how Silent is this untouchable character with such unparalelled heat that he can't be beaten down... he can only come down in every fucking match and kick everyone's ass. Is that being realistic? Fuck no.

I'm sitting here as an outside party and I have to admit that you're being just a TAD bit unreasonable.

Ban everyone? Excuse me... do you want half the fucking fed to quit so you, Silent, and Edwin can sit there and make your storyline?

If a tree falls in the woods with nobody to hear it, does it make a sound?

Jesus, lighten up.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Man...

Arguing = Teh Suq

First off, the Silent-Edwin feud is fine, and is sure to be great. Silent is getting a bit more than most, but not A LOT, as Edwin has explained to me.

So Wilson, shut up.

Second off, Silent, you attacked Wilson in possibly the biggest Main Event EVER, so him beating you up [and btw, you ARE involved with Mag7 in a few ways, whether you like it or not] shouldn't be something to bitch about.

So Silent, shut up.

Thoth...that IS an abuse of power, you wanted him to use Silent or whatever, and obviously, if Silent gets involved in a Mag7 match, the Mag7 will kick his ass, it's only natural of us, because we're bitches.

So Thoth, shut up.

Basically, I like you all, and you are all great writers, but hell, I thought I was the most immature guy here, and I never bitch/argue for pointless matters that can be resolved easily [save Jay Dawg, who just sucks, and I always feel the need to remind everyone of this, even though it's most of the time in a joking matter...he's good actually, but...you know, he USED to be a jobber, so will have that rep forever by default :D.] You COULD just say "Hey, don't do that"...oh, well, you did, and Wilson did it anyway, but still, he made a mistake, which really wasn't that big of a deal. Silent, as I mentioned, you ARE involved with Mag7, naturally. It just happens.

So stop arguing, or at least do it by warning the shit out of eachother on AIM :P .

-Taylor "Will Either Be Ignored and/or Killed" Thompson

P.S. Everone just remember that it's a FUCKING e-fed. You write fake matches, based on a fake sport, which makes this just about the fakest thing you can do. Shit happens here, but it won't affect your everyday life. This is completely different from real life, and is about ten times less important, I know out of you three Thoth puts more effort in this fed BY FAR, and I respect that, but you shouldn't let things like this piss you off...and even if you do, don't go haywire with it. This will have NO affect on your real life, and the entire e-fed barely affects you as a whole, unless you have no life...though I DO find myself saying "Huzzah" in real life now...awe fuck it, I'll shut up.

Guest Tyler McClelland

Shut up, Taylor. Voices of reason suck.

:D

Guest Ace309

Just for the record, since I saw it in Wilson's post...

TNT won that match entirely on his own. My OoC arm injury didn't keep me from submitting a match, although my match was short and not very good. I'm completely able to type and everything; I just got stuck and wrote a subpar match.

Gratz to TNT for a legit win. :)