TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I think I may have found the worst message board

Guest Kinetic

The problem with the Barbra board is that it's populated entirely by very literate 40-something gay men. And they aren't suitable fodder for this sort of thing.

Guest evenflowDDT

So... is it still on at the Streisand board, or what?

I need to think of a new character though, since i DouBT MiDDLe aGeD WoMeN TyPe LiKe THiS LoLZ~!@

If only we can invade another forum where I can type like that... it's hard, but damn does it pay off!

Guest Will Scarlet

Yeah. I miss the Avril forum. That was too easy, and worked so nicely. First, they ended up getting all riled up. Next, there was the whole thing where they zero clue how to ban people, which was absolutely hilarious. And now, the poor board has exceeded its bandwidth and is probably down for the rest of the week. It should be awhile until that board gets anywhere near its old "glory." That worked so beautifully.

Guest evenflowDDT

Yea, I was just starting to get noticed at the Avril forum too. I actually got in an in-character argument with some of the other antis when I said "iF iT'S NoT oN THe RaDio iT MuST Be BeCauSe iT'S NoT GooD MuSiC LoLZ~!@", plus a lot of pro-Avril people hated me typing like that and in near-unreadable hot pink (one even called me "ghey!", and I know it wasn't one of our guys... hmmm, maybe that board was targeted by multiple attacks?).

Guest DeputyHawk

i can't get into barbara so i am just posting utter shit on the full house / tavern boards as Desolation-Row until i go to work in a little while. this is all getting pretty tired, but i don't quite seem able to stop.

Guest Incandenza
Yea, I was just starting to get noticed at the Avril forum too. I actually got in an in-character argument with some of the other antis when I said "iF iT'S NoT oN THe RaDio iT MuST Be BeCauSe iT'S NoT GooD MuSiC LoLZ~!@", plus a lot of pro-Avril people hated me typing like that and in near-unreadable hot pink (one even called me "ghey!", and I know it wasn't one of our guys... hmmm, maybe that board was targeted by multiple attacks?).

I actually called you ghey at one point, so that might've been me.

Guest kingkamala

http://www.geocities.com/houseofbuff/

Why don't we invade a Buff Bagwell forum

http://www.dustyrhodes.net/boards/board_show.pl?bid=1

Or the Dusty Rhodes official forum(This one is priceless, someone's gotta talk in all Dustyisms)

http://www.nativetatanka.com/index_1.htm

Who the hell is gonna go in this forum(A reason why we should invade it)

Guest DeputyHawk

Desolation_Row2000 got banned from Full House. Sheesh, I didn't try to attack them or anything, just a mixed up kid who wanted to make friends and relive Bob Sagat's drug addled mid-60's glory days going electric and touring with The Band. Hmph, I'm officially retiring from the Board Invasions, it's turning my brain to goo. Keep the faith, brothers and sisters.

Guest Ravenbomb

I'm gonna do the 'ol 'Secret Eating' bit on the Friends board and see what happens

He's basically bitching us out to our internet services. I don't know what he could hope to achieve, though. Since we didn't do anything too drastic.

Guest Incandenza

Ah. You know, if anyone had the right to do that, its those poor souls at the Avril board.

Guest The Electrifyer

Just cuz I expressed my love for Bob Sagat, who hosted America's Funniest Home Videos AND starred in Full House, doesn't mean I was a threat to there board, damnit!

The guy is truly a whiner, though. I mean there were barely any discussions before we came along, we made the place interesting, and most of our stuff was well thought and funny. I hate people like him, it's not like we did any real damage to the board anyway.

Guest The Electrifyer

What were his exact words anyway? Can someone post his message?

Guest Incandenza

Re: That girl from the Avril site who emailed me.

To bring you up to snuff, she emails me saying she saw me on the board and wanted to talk. I email her back, making a joke about the donkey pictures and seriously inquiring as to why she emailed me. Well, to that she said she dunno, maybe I wnated 2 talk bout Avril or suttin. To that, I asked if this was because the Avril board is down. She says she wasn't aware that it was, and says that sucks.

Eh, I've had enough of this exchange. She's either really dense or being as deliberately obtuse as I am. Either way, I don't care anymore.

I can't view topics anymore for some reason, even though I could just 20 minutes ago.

Yep, I wonder what the next forum craze will be.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Rectal drugs will be the next craze. That way, you can hide them and take them at the same time!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza
Rectal drugs will be the next craze. That way, you can hide them and take them at the same time!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Fun, sure, but it doesn't have that sense of community that our prior excursions had.

Guest DeputyHawk
He's basically bitching us out to our internet services. I don't know what he could hope to achieve, though. Since we didn't do anything too drastic.

So what can ISP's do to us to rap us on the knuckles? If I end up on a national register of puppy abusers over this, I'll be pissed.