TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I think I may have found the worst message board

Guest LooseCannon

I think we should leave the avril board alone from now on. We've inflicted enough misery on those poor people.

Guest The Electrifyer

I feel sorry for the Avril people.... but I just can't stop laughing!!!

Guest LooseCannon

Yes, what we did to the Avril board is quite hilarious, but any subsequent missives would just be too sadistic. I definitely would not be able to enjoy subjecting them to any more of our destrucitous* ways.

*tm Warrior

Guest crandamaniac
Yes, what we did to the Avril board is quite hilarious, but any subsequent missives would just be too sadistic. I definitely would not be able to enjoy subjecting them to any more of our destrucitous* ways.

*tm Warrior

The thing about the Aviril board tho, is, at least from my point of view, that we didn't set out to destroy that board. We was just going to invade. Little did we know that board was a piece of crap and the mods had no power

Guest LooseCannon

I know. It was like being a serial rapist locked in a room full of paraplegics.

Guest The Electrifyer

Now everytime I see Avril on TV, like at the MTV Music Awards, I can't help but think of her message board and laugh.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Worst messageboard ever, and a daunting task for us, but if we come in multitudes we may take it out...

The mtv.com messageboards. A true wasteland of the mind.

THIS will be the good one.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Electrifyer

Those Friends people are hilarious... Avril and Full House all got brought up there. All I can say is: The Cheat rules!!

Guest Will Scarlet

I am in agreement about the Cheat. He definitely does rule.

I also cannot hear Avril Lavigne's name without thinking of the destruction of that poor board. Part of me feels bad, while another part is laughing my ass off at the whole deal. I cannot wait until that board comes back. I just want to hear their response to the fact that the board was down for a week after all that happened to it.

Guest DeputyHawk

who made that flash movie in the first place? whoever it was, i think it may well have inspired Mick Foley's early "weeeeee!!!!!! weeeeee!!!!!" Mankind persona. HE IS THE ONE WITH NO EAR!!!

Guest Punk Princess

WTF? You assholes literally KILLED my forum and now you're messing with another? God... no power? When I get my server working again, I'll ban the lot of you! I'll start with that iTyPeLiKeTHiSLoLZ~!@... or should I say evenflowDDT? I'm sure reading this I could find out who Skateboardy Joe and the rest of the bunch really are... and of course it never hurts to ban The Cheat again! :angry:

Guest The Czech Republic

Uh oh, Punk Princess is back...and this time it's personal.

What? It is! We crashed her forum.

I somehow doubt this is the real Punk Princess. Her grammar seems to have improved too much.

Guest KingOfOldSchool

Somehow I kind of doubt that this really is Punk Princess, but if you are, I'll give you a head start by saying that I was punkd00d... the perverted "15-year old" who posted in graphic detailed sexual stuff about and with Avrul.

And to be honest, a number of us have given up on your board, or were planning to. So it really doesn't matter whether or not you ban us, because we were through messing with your forum anyway.

LMA0KTHXBYEL0LR0XX0r0MG

Guest Punk Princess
I somehow doubt this is the real Punk Princess. Her grammar seems to have improved too much.

Ha ha ha. That goes right up there with my terrible modding right? :angry:

Guest Will Scarlet

I do not think he/she is really the Punk Princess. Though, you never know. I do wonder how she would find us. Maybe she did a google search for HHHaters or something. Either way, does this mean that the Avril fans are invading THIS board? LMAO. Too funny. I have long since cleansed myself of that board, and now only listen to good, clean Korean pop music. Baby VOX rox!

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm busting out the FINAL RESORT~! on her if I have time before some prick complains and she gets banned. It'll be weird modifying it for a female target, but I think I can do it fine.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Guys go to the Cinescape message board at www.cinescape.com You cna talk about anything, and if you get banned just come back.

Guest Renegade

Might be evenflow, might be anyone that took part in the "invasion", cause i highly doubt that Punk Princess would be posting here:

A) How'd they track down this board?

B) C'mon, people use lots of message boards, again why is it tracked down to this one?

C) More people from the Avril board would be signing on here and bitching.

D) I'm sure Punk Princess would be ALOT more pissed at what has happened to the board.

E) Punk Pricness posted on the No holds barred board, you would think that someone who had no idea about this board would just post on the WWE board?

I'm sure that if people know your IP address, they can find out what was the last site you visited. And that's how they could of found out, but you're right, if she didn't even know how to block someone I don't think she would of found the board.