TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

I think I may have found the worst message board

Guest The Electrifyer
I'm sure that if people know your IP address, they can find out what was the last site you visited. And that's how they could of found out, but you're right, if she didn't even know how to block someone I don't think she would of found the board.

I thought they couldn't find our IPs? I don't think this is Punk Princess for all the reasons stated by Renegade. But if it were and The Avril people are invading here, I just wont be able to control my laughter!!

Guest Incandenza

Feh, it ain't the actual Punk Princess. She definitely would've been a lot more pissed if it were her, and I don't think she would've given up flaming us so easily. Because of that, I assume it was one of us, and they slacked off for fear of being banned.

Guest The Electrifyer

I also wonder why her post icon for her post in NHB is a happy face with sun-glasses.

I wouldn't be surprised if Punk Princess is the creation of The Cheat.

Guest Will Scarlet

Yep. Now that I think about it, I doubt it is really the Punk Princess either. I will admit that I was fooled for awhile by her/him though, but now I am fairly sure it is someone like EvenflowDDT. In fact, the Avril boards are back up, and there is no mention of an invasion of the Smarks boards. They are starting anew with a fresh,new board, so I guess we can say that we successfully destroyed the Avril board.

Guest Incandenza

I just took a look at the new board. Roxor says this: "some of the antis where cool thou like something." Ooh, does this mean us?

Seriously, should we go over there and apologize or something?

Guest LooseCannon

I just checked out their new board too. It seems a little nicer than the old one. I don't think he was talking about all of us when he says some of the antis were cool, but maybe some of us. I don't think it would hurt for someone to apologize, though. I think it would be funny to post a link to this thread though.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

I will if you will.

Or, we could kill their board again, just to be extra mean...

Because after the first night, I ignored this InVasion. Damn right.

EDIT: I guess I'm just mean-spirited. :unsure:

Guest Incandenza

What's the point of apologizing if we just post a link to this thread? It's like, "Sorry for killing the board you enjoyed so much, but here's a detailed overview of the pleasure we took in destroying it."

Guest Punk Princess

I'm not one of your posters dammit! The reason I left last night was that I had to do configurations on the new board!

Guest LooseCannon
What's the point of apologizing if we just post a link to this thread? It's like, "Sorry for killing the board you enjoyed so much, but here's a detailed overview of the pleasure we took in destroying it."

I know, I'd just get a kick outta posting a link to this thread. Has nothing to do with apologizing though.

Guest LooseCannon
I'm not one of your posters dammit! The reason I left last night was that I had to do configurations on the new board!

Shut up Evenflow.

Guest Punk Princess
I also wonder why her post icon for her post in NHB is a happy face with sun-glasses.

Fine, I'm no longer happy, and the reason I left this morning is that I was configuring my fucking board! Why am I not MORE pissed? Are you serious? :huh:

If I hadn't been able to configure a new board, THEN I'd be pissed. As for now... I just want to let you guys know YOU DIDN'T WIN!

AVRIL OWNZ J00 4EVER!

AVRIL OWNZ J00 4EVER!

I'm not evenflow!!!!! Why would I be one of the guys who caused this mess for me in the first place?!?! :angry:

Guest LooseCannon

Because it's a pretty funny idea Evenflow. I wish I had thought of it. But don't worry, I won't break kayfabe anymore.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I can't say what I want to say in General Chat... it's too... (inhales loudly and feels his chest a la Goldust) graphic.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Punk Princess
Because it's a pretty funny idea Evenflow. I wish I had thought of it. But don't worry, I won't break kayfabe anymore.

I'm not Evenflow dammit! Evenflow is a boy, I am a girl, hence the "princess". Evenflow is an anti (I think) and I am an Avril fan...

WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!!!

Ugh... :angry:

Guest LooseCannon
Because it's a pretty funny idea Evenflow.  I wish I had thought of it.  But don't worry, I won't break kayfabe anymore.

I'm not Evenflow dammit! Evenflow is a boy, I am a girl, hence the "princess". Evenflow is an anti (I think) and I am an Avril fan...

WE ARE NOT THE SAME PERSON!!!!!

Ugh... :angry:

yeah that proves it!

Yeah! Psh. How could you be so wrong... :(

So...

What board is worse... Avril's, Eminem's, or The Ring Rats?

It's not the people that claim Taker "likes" RVD...

Guest Kotzenjunge

(Goldust mode again) I love it when you get angry. (bites)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Will Scarlet
As for now... I just want to let you guys know YOU DIDN'T WIN!

So, you came here to tell us that? That seems silly. We tore about your first board, sent it into chaos, and ultimately destroyed it. Sure, you created a new one, but who knows how many former posters you ended up losing in the whole week or so that your board was down. Plus, you have to rebuild and start again. It is like the barbarians sacking Rome. Sure, Rome rebuilt, but, by most accounts, had their asses kicked by the various barbarian tribes. Much like the barbarians, we accomplished our goal and moved on knowing we did everything we set out to do and then some. I think we ended up winning this one.

Guest LooseCannon

Eminem's board was the worst. I don't think that board could be ruined if we tried.

Sadly I had other affairs on the evening of Eminem's board...

Doesn't surprise me though. Considering most Eminem fans *I* know... <_<

Guest Punk Princess
As for now... I just want to let you guys know YOU DIDN'T WIN!

So, you came here to tell us that? That seems silly. We tore about your first board, sent it into chaos, and ultimately destroyed it. Sure, you created a new one, but who knows how many former posters you ended up losing in the whole week or so that your board was down. Plus, you have to rebuild and start again. It is like the barbarians sacking Rome. Sure, Rome rebuilt, but, by most accounts, had their asses kicked by the various barbarian tribes. Much like the barbarians, we accomplished our goal and moved on knowing we did everything we set out to do and then some. I think we ended up winning this one.

OK, most of our postesr wouldnt come back anyway because, like you, they were antis. I admit that one of our top posters didn't even like Avril's music but he wasn't a dick about it either.

And isn't the saying "Rome wasn't built in a day?"

:angry:

Bah, I've got more important things to worry about than you antis

Guest Kotzenjunge

Yeah, like helping me with my fantasies, right?

Right?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge