TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest The Czech Republic

the 1&only Confidelocity Thread

Guest Downhome

In theory, what happens if he DOESN'T win? That would really change things up.

Guest CanadianChris

Brock HAS to win the title tomorrow, because Rock has to lose it. Ain't no way they're pulling a RAW title switch after all this buildup...the people who bought the PPV would scream bloody murder.

Guest The Czech Republic

Brock should not be showing any emotion. It kills his character.

Guest Downhome
The people of South Dakota will be very sad if Porkchops doesn't win.. because he'll eat all the damn food again.

If Brock doesn't win, he'll go on an eating binge then retreat to the hayloft to hibernate.

Guest HartFan86

Brock's a MONSTER...cause his mom cries.

BTW, I saw this TLC thing like a year ago.

Guest HartFan86
The people of South Dakota will be very sad if Porkchops doesn't win.. because he'll eat all the damn food again.

If Brock doesn't win, he'll go on an eating binge then retreat to the hayloft to hibernate.

LOL, that would be actually a funny angle.

Guest Downhome
Brock HAS to win the title tomorrow, because Rock has to lose it. Ain't no way they're pulling a RAW title switch after all this buildup...the people who bought the PPV would scream bloody murder.

If Rocky was to beat Brock, and then drop the title to say, RVD or Jericho on RAW, I'd be screaming but it wouldn't be bloody murder.

Guest HartFan86
Brock HAS to win the title tomorrow, because Rock has to lose it.  Ain't no way they're pulling a RAW title switch after all this buildup...the people who bought the PPV would scream bloody murder.

If Rocky was to beat Brock, and then drop the title to say, RVD or Jericho on RAW, I'd be screaming but it wouldn't be bloody murder.

Can't Rock stay around til the next PPV?

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion
Porkchop Les-Naaaar will eat your lunch!

Porkchop Versus BARBARIAN... And/or THEMONSTERMENG.

*That* is money.

if Brock lacks any heel heat, he could always beat up people, have his mother cry and then he can ignore her.

Or give her the F-5.

Brock Lesnar goes off to the hayloft in the winter to hibernate for a few months. Just like a bear.

Guest Downhome

LOL, that would be actually a funny angle.

His catch phrase would be "Porkchop Les-Naaaar will eat your lunch!", as Rob said. :D :D :D

VKM was the greatest thing on MNR in 1996. His selling on the ep. with Pillman's gun is classic; he was gonna cry... I miss that MNR.

Guest Downhome
Oh man, Vince on commentary. I miss Vince on commentary.

I HATED Vince on commentary, I'm talking major HATE here.

Guest HartFan86

I'm not sure if this or TLC 3 is my favorite TLC ever. TLC 3 I'm partial cause Benoit/Jericho were in it...but I dunno.

Guest CanadianChris
Brock HAS to win the title tomorrow, because Rock has to lose it.  Ain't no way they're pulling a RAW title switch after all this buildup...the people who bought the PPV would scream bloody murder.

No. NO. Rock IS jobbing tomorrow. That's the only thing that keeping me from ordering the PPV, and I WILL NOT believe otherwise, lest I have to order the damn thing.

Guest Downhome
Brock Lesnar could always grow a goatee and stroke it during matches.

Oh man, I just laughed like hell at that for ALL the wrong reasons. I'll let you guys put it together. :D :D :D

Guest The Electrifyer

That Buh Buh going thru 4 tables spot was so predictable when you see how Buh Buh was positioning the ladder.

Michael Cole and VKM... together~! With Jim Ross... THAT is a good team.

Guest Downhome

No. NO. Rock IS jobbing tomorrow. That's the only thing that keeping me from ordering the PPV, and I WILL NOT believe otherwise, lest I have to order the damn thing.

I predict Rocky comes out with the title. I've got my SummerSlam ordered already.