TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Rabbi_wilson13

APOCALYPSE HYPE

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Hey folks. I was just wondering what are the odds we can get Apocalypse up early. Ground Zero went up at like 11:30, and that was awesome. Even earlier would just make me so happy.

Everyone get their matches done and in? Mine's complete. I like it. It won't beat Edwin, but it would beat most everybody else, and I like it.

Final predictions for the show?! How's your match?! Is the showig going up before 3 AM?! It's time for Apocalypse HYPE, so let's roll people.

Guest redbaron51

well mine and Danny's match is f'n top notch material and well...its going to me insane

Guest Renegade

Well i wrote, but it was rushed in some places due to various reasons (il go into detail about it AFTER the ppv is up) but i wrote, and i really doubt il win but as i said again i wrote

Guest Coffin Surfer

Well the stip forced me to abort most of my wrestling sequences, however I managed to work quite a few of my orinigal high spots in. Despite very little wrestling sequences, I did manage to stretch the match to epic length. Xero wrote alot too, so I hope its enough to win.

PLEASE PUT THE SHOW UP EARLY! I have school tommorow and won't be able to sit up all night on the computer.

Guest Ace309

7135 words of Ash-crush-o-rama.

Will it win? God only knows. It's iffy like that. Either the marker will love it with all his heart or hate it like his wife's illegitimate child.

keeps his fingers crossed

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Got our match in and I feel good about it. Good enough to beat Danny and Xero? Not from what they are saying. The main reason I want to win is so I can get my goodies from the border run, you can have the damn belts :D

Guest Ash Ketchum

8819 words of high-paced drama, Superior Goodness, and Ash-o-rama. I'm in the same boat as Tom here. I seriously wonder who's gonna win. Both of us might have written good matches.

Oh well, back to Lord of the Rings for me!

*crosses fingers* ^_^

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Yup, my match is in. 8500+, I believe.

Whether it's able to beat Thoth and Breggan or not is another story...

*cracks knuckles and leans back in chair*

Guest Coffin Surfer

Well I guess me and Xero's match is pretty above average, since my part alone is over 10,000 words.

Guest Lerrin Breggan

Well, uhh, I'm assuming you beat me ELM... 'cause well.. just bet on it! Maybe you guys can all read between the lines...

Guest HVilleThugg

Damn Xero....that's a lot of words for a tag title match! I bet it rocks.

Da "wrote a grand total of...???????? words" H

Guest Perfect_Bo

I wrote about 7500 words and I really feel good about it...I tried something different and I really hope it works...

::crosses fingers and pray::

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Damn, yo. 9000 here, plus lengthy post-match promo. But Thoth, Lerrin: dang you, bitches! I'm having trouble reading between the lines, but it sez: looooser! And stuff. Heh.