TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

The ONE and ONLY

Guest DeputyHawk

i guess i'll go check out the first few pages and read the evenflow ddt, kinetic, ruthless aggressor stuff.

Guest DeputyHawk

i can't believe i've been on this board four months and haven't even made it to 100!

Guest DeputyHawk

man these guys only signed up a month ago and they've notched up a grands worth of posts.

Guest DeputyHawk

should've post whored really, still just a lowly tough enough contestant. *sighs, unzips trousers to comfort self*

Guest DeputyHawk

now that i made 100 (yes!!!) can one of the mods change my sub name to post-coital lethargy.

Guest DeputyHawk

i'm bored with this game now. i think i'll go read a book. *shuffles away strangely shamed in the afterglow of his brief post whoring spurt*

Guest DeputyHawk

Aww come on! I was taking the piss out of people that posted crap to get themselves up to 1000! That's what this whole RIP 1000 thread is about! You eejit.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Im sorta happy, but I have to say that Im missing a thread where I could talk about anything I wanted without having to start a new thread. Im too lazy to start new threads.

For instance I wanted to know if that Chris Angel guy made it out of that tank he was in (I just read that yes, he made it out, but then he passed out a couple of seconds after he got out and is now in a hospital)

Guest DrTom

Deputy Hawk, stop spamming. This is not going to turn into another thread full of useless bullshit post whoring.

As for your posting title request, a)wrong folder, and b)spamming like this doesn't exactly make me eager to accomodate your request.

Guest Retro Rob

DeputyHawk should be banned. He's a post-whore, and a pretty bad one at that.

Guest Incandenza

Other than this instance (unless he was whoring elsewhere, of which I was not aware), Hawk seems like a decent guy. I think a simple warning will suffice.

Guest Marshall
*Cries*

Stop it now, dude. You'll be posting your trademark "..." next. :angry:

You need banning.

Guest DeputyHawk

apologies for my spamming faux pas. was just joking around. best behavior from now on if you'll keep me? *makes puppy dog eyes*

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
It was cool to hang out and just talk about anything in one thread.

Thats sorta what I was thinking too, I mean, if it weren't for the Mission thread, there probably would have easily been 100 + threads that would have been created, probably more.

Guest treble charged

Yes, yes it was. However, having conversations with yourself consisting of 'post count +1', 'where is everyone?', and 'I'm lonely', borders on pathetic.

Am I the only one who finds it rather sad that people wasted their whole summer more or less sitting in front of the computer typing meaningless bullshit like that?

Guest The Superstar

NO WAY CLEFT, MY POST COUNT MUST RISE BECAUSE HIGH POST COUNT=CREDIBILITY! Just ask Cutthroat! (who?)

Guest Angle-plex

If you really want to improve your post count, go to the One and Only Anglesault thread in the fantasy folder!

::Crowd boos for cheap plug::

Guest Flyboy

That's why we need a SmartMark chat. <_<

Guest Incandenza
Why was it shut down?

AHEM, still waiting for an answer here...

This is what Dames said just as he locked it:

This thread has gotten out of hand. Seriously, post whoring is just retarded when you're replying to yourself. Most of the people who've had fun in this thread want it dead....and so do I because its worthless and it eats up server space

I agree 100%.