TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest HBK16

The ONE and ONLY

Guest evenflowDDT
Hmm...

Once again the few ruin it for the many...

Sad.

OMG, I can't believe I forgot to mention you Marvin... I always forget about you for some reason... :(

You were also one of the guys that I "met" and talked to a lot in the Mission to 1000 thread. That is all... sorry for bumping the thread.

+1 LoLZ~!@ <_<

Guest evenflowDDT
serious discussions eh?

Well, not serious like "I think I have HIV, I'm scared, what am I going to do with my life?" stuff, but a lot more serious than what it came to near the end. I specifically remember us chatting about what we really felt about Edge because of TC's Edge banner, and we talked about a cruise I took in the 3rd grade because I went through an area near where he lives.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Tis a sad day. I leave and it all goes down in flames.

I do miss the thread. It was pointless but then again IT'S A FUCKING MESSAGE BOARD. It wasn't like the thread was upsetting any sort of cosmic balance for crying out loud.

:rolleyes:

Guest evenflowDDT
It wasn't like the thread was upsetting any sort of cosmic balance for crying out loud.

:rolleyes:

Actually, it's my firm belief that when the film acquired more posts than the Word Association thread it upset the board's delicate feng shui balance. It's the only explanation I can think of for why we were cursed with such negative energy and TestKick and SmarkZone rejoined :lol:

Guest Kotzenjunge

I think the people upset about its demise are missing the point.

Have you any idea how much space that was taking up? I mean, there are people who pay for this place, and I guess they'd have to pay more for more server space because people like talking to themselves(not these "early days" I hear about, I mean the last 200 pages or so of it).

The only thing I miss about the thread is that they had Kylie take over the world and kick Vader's ass. GO KYLIE~!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Big McLargeHuge

I guess it was upsetting the cosmic balance. I retract my statement and apologieze to all the families who have suffered through this ordeal.

Guest DARRYLXWF

It's a 'word-association' conspiracy I tells ya.

But seriously, wouldn't be HORRIBILE if the One and Only Mission to 1000 truibute thread actually ended up with MORE posts than the original!

Guest MarvinisaLunatic
Have you any idea how much space that was taking up? I mean, there are people who pay for this place, and I guess they'd have to pay more for more server space because people like talking to themselves(not these "early days" I hear about, I mean the last 200 pages or so of it).

Yeah, but unless it gets deleted, its still taking up space. Not as much as it would be if it was still open, but its still taking up space.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I WANT THE MISSION TO 1000 THREAD BACK!

*Cries*

*now understands all the anti-cutthroat threads*

Guest Downhome

I never posted in it once, but I feel a read-only archive forum should be created, for threads like that and other popular posts to be placed after they pass away, for everyone to be able to go back and re-read it just for the heck of it.

Guest DeputyHawk

Sweet Jesus, Downhome - is that a Dusty testicle busting free of the polka?