TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

SmartMarks Roundtable O'Chat

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Shucks. Bye you Michael Cole lovin' freak.

I'll do a write-up of my house show, just for you.

Guest Chuck Woolery

I can think of one. I'd tell you, but it'd kill my post whoring streak, and I really want to be able to change my custom title on my own.

Guest Chuck Woolery

As for my idea... an actual chat room where every message counts as a post. I would be at 900000 within days.

Guest Chuck Woolery

Bah. I can't stand the W.A.T. Too simple. I feel like I need to be challenged to raise my post count.

Guest J*ingus

It's not a post whoring thread, it's a general discussion thread for stuff which doesn't fit elsewhere.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Crapola. Talking to a hot girl from impressingroom.com, and she's a freaking Jesus freak. Dammit.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

I'm fascinated by Jesus freaks, and/or born-again Christians.

One of my old friends in Australia just got online, and I need to go to bed. :angry:

And his girlfriend might be pregnant!? Damn.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Well, fuck me in the ass. I tried talking to another girl from that site, and she's unbelieveably mean. I mean, I kind of expected her to be based on her site and stuff, but damn! At least be a little nice to people!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Midnight Express83

This is the internet, almost everyone is mean. If they are nice to you, they are really men pretending to be women. I think message boards(except for gimmick posters) are the only places with real people for the most part.

Guest Midnight Express83

BTW, that last post by me was number 400!!!! 600 to go and i can customize my own subname.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Well, the girl I'm going to see up in Washington is nice and real, unless she managed to pull off some kind of elaborate disguise the first two times I met her.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

I need to stop reading the news sites. I'm actually starting to get a wee bit wary about my trip tomorrow.

Ehh, whatever. I'll be fine, and if they DO arm the surface to air missiles around Washington, I'm safer than anyone in the country! Ha ha ha!

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Yes because America has NEVER had an incident where civilians die due to military screw ups.

Guest Midnight Express83

I feel safe knowing I live just outside the NYC. Anyone who thinks tommorrow is going to be a big day is just crazy...unless its your birthday. Then you can make it as big as you want to. All I know is that TV will have NOTHING but 9/11 news and crap on all day.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Im more worried about Tropical Storm Gustav.

I hear were in for some high winds and rain (where I live) even though its supposed to start heading out into the Atlantic. The storm is right over the gulf stream, where the warmest waters of the Atlantic are, so Im thinking it will strengthen.

us_ec_9regradar_medium_usen.jpg

Wouldn't it be something if DC got pounded by a Hurricane on Sept 11th?

Dubbya: Mother Nature is evil, and we will not stand for her threatening us any more with her Hurricanes and other weather related terror.

Guest Kinetic

"Tropical storms and hurricanes comprise an axis of evil. The American government will stop at nothing to ensure that these natural occurances pay for what they've done to millions of innocent civilians. Let's roll."

Guest Kotzenjunge

Oh HELLS NO. That fucking storm is NOT going to spoil my vacation!!!

(arms his Storm-Buster surface to air missile system)

However, I would be honored to be hit by a storm named GUSTAV as long as it wasn't screwing up my vacation I've been planning for seeming eons.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Bah. It looks like Im gonna be stuck on the weather channel for a while.

Guest treble charged

Well, it's starting to storm here and I only live...

*pulls out atlas*

...2 inches from Washington!

Guest Kotzenjunge

For those interested, I'm dancing about my room like a fruit right now to Louie DeVito's Dance Factory instead of cleaning my room, which is what I set out to do.

"WE'RE IN HEAVEN!!!!!" (marks out, passes out from exhaustion and falls into a pile of discarded glowsticks)

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Incandenza

With some cash laying around, I gave in and bought the HHH DVD today (The Game, not that new one). I immediately watched Flair/Steamboat for the first time and WOW. WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW.

Wow. The rest of this DVD could suck ass, but lawsy that match is the bee's knees.

That is all.