TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

SmartMarks Roundtable O'Chat

Guest Kinetic

I always just go to a sports bar. Unless they're playing a nationally televised game or the Cowboys, the odds of Tampa Bay being shown in West Texas aren't great.

Guest cartman

Hate to change the subject an all cause I LOVE football, but I just had ta throw somethin out there(Vent) to all of you and I dont think it's worth a seperate topic...

How many people here can honestly join me in saying that most people just plain suck?

I mean seriously. Like people who you think are your friends, people that are just plain stupid, people that make you cringe when you hear them talk or you see them walk by. I just had one of the most interesting night's in recent memory. I managed to nearly get into a fistfight with my best friend of 15 years...finally got to blow up at another so-called friend of mine because he's been treating me like a total dick for the last 3 months and I have tried to talk to him and be civilized...and the worst part is he had to have his girl talk shit to me for him. As for my best friend, he got back together with his ex that he almost married but she dumped him for another guy years ago...and recently he got promoted to being a store manager(of a fuckin toy store) and his ego is incredible since people seem to be feeding it wildly. Then there's those people that think they know everything...they piss me off too because usually theur full of shit anyways...Last for now but not least dont'cha hate when people that you think you can trust use things you have told them against you? It's unbelieveable how ruthless people can be!

Maybe i'm alone in this department but I just needed to vent out to some strangers and see what kinds of opinions I could get.

Personally 70% of people I encounter everyday should be :firing:

Guest El Psycho Diablo

As I've said. 92% of humanity can be safely ignored.

People = Scum.

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

Cartman, that is something we've all known. I'm sorry your friend turned out to be such a dick, though. It has to be for the best, any way...

EDIT: Remember the word of Jericho ...

People = Scum. The IWC < Scum... People > The IWC.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Packers, Volunteers = GOOD!

Bears, Lions, Vikings, Gators, Bulldogs, and Florida State = Scum

Guest El Psycho Diablo

You must not know everything. *points* You haven't joined The Church yet.

Metal Ed is no doubt exactly what the Church is looking for in a member.

Guest cartman

SO what should I do? Let these people, my so-called friends, go and just forget about them.

Kick their asses?

Chill out and let things blow over and try to talk it over?

SO what should I do? Let these people, my so-called friends, go and just forget about them.

Kick their asses?

Chill out and let things blow over and try to talk it over?

Depends on how you're really feeling. If you think that they're worth it, try again. If you don't want the hassle, let it alone. If them keep screwing with you, smack the hell out of them.

EDIT:

I'm pretty tied up with all the pain medication and tryin to do that big chick up to the Stop and Go. Plus, I got that eternal pact with Satan.

So is her name Laura? ...

Let Metal Ed help you out, dude. Any time one of my friends starts gettin out of line, I just start whalin' on the sumbitch. Ain't nothin bring two guys closer than fightin. You bust up his nose, he cracks your ribs. You two go up to the hospital together, your friendship is gonna be good as new. You might could skip town together to avoid the doctor bills. That's what me and Matt did.

True story.

Guest MrRant

Let me see if this Holy Quote by him helps:

If God had wanted women to bowl, he would've put breasts on their backs so we would have something to watch while waiting our turn.

I ain't sure what her name is. They got these nametags up to the Stop and Go that are all green...I can't even read em. I figure I'll ask her after we get done doin' it.

Guest cartman

great advice from a great man...Thank You Metal Ed...you fuckin OWN!

Almost busted my buddy's face in tonight but I held back...i'm afraid I might not stop once I start...

Oh, somebody will pull you off of him eventually, right?

Guest MrRant

I say beat some sense into him. Let him no you don't take shit. And if you have too... go for the jewels.

Guest Kotzenjunge

NOTE FOR ALL RANDOM OBSERVATIONS READERS:

No column this week, because 1. Nothing has really happened and 2...

I'm rewarding all of you for your patience with a SPECIAL WASHINGTON VACATION COLUMN!!!

I figured I'd write one up once I got back from Washington, because then I'd have OODLES of stuff to talk about and hopefully be more entertaining.

The next Random Observations column will be most likely posted on September 16th.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge