TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

SmartMarks Roundtable O'Chat

Guest Marshall
How come you're at a computer right now, Davy? Shouldn't you be working or something?

I'm at work. I'm in the library, in work. I'm an Admin Assistant. Which mean I type and photocopy.

Guest Incandenza

::pokes head in, is frightened to see this thread is turning into the Mission thread::

Guest Kotzenjunge

NOW ON SALE!!!

Company: Pfizer

MSRP: Free or best offer

Product: Comedy in a Bottle

Ingredients: water, a little citrus juice, and suntan lotion

Desired Effect: Brings ability to generate humor from a few swigs

Pros: Is free

Cons: Doesn't work

Side Effects: Alter-egos, pictures, and repetitiveness over and over again monotonously one more time

Manufacturer's Warning: Although this product was created to make the world a funnier place, people didn't realize that the joke was the product itself

Available by self prescription.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest The Ruthless Aggressor

This thread showed flashes of the mssion thread, but sadly it died out again once me and Davy left. :angry:

Guest Kotzenjunge

Thank goodness it's sputtering and not turning into another Mission Thread.

There was a spider question? Don't worry, Humor in a Bottle was ignored also.

Ruthless Aggressor, your avatar goes along with YATTA~!s chorus for a moment before YATTA~! outpaces it. Well worth the few seconds it's in synchronization though.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Could someone make a picture of Cole with the head on a a pokemon's body? I could always imagine his head being on a wartortle. It's a funny idea.

Guest Retro Rob

Lets try this again. I was drinking a Snapple today and the cap said, "The average human eats 8 spiders in their lifetime while sleeping." Now I doubt this so I asked some people. One thought that maybe people in third world countries eat like 500 spiders and we eat maybe 1, so it would balance out the average.

What do you guys think?

It's highly possible, since that averages about one every 8-9 years. What does it mean by eat? If they just crawl down your throat does that count as eating?

I have another one like this, according to some magazine thing I was reading awhile back, there is an average of four insect legs inside a chocolate bar, aparently they are attracted to the machinery.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

While your asleep, your mouth is sometimes open and the spiders (and various other insects and stuff like dust) crawl in. Not to mention the fact that some foods like peanut butter have an acceptable level of foreign material which they can contain, which includes insects, dropings, dirt and other not so tasty sounding stuff. Reason enough why I dont eat crunchy peanut butter anymore, since you really don't know what the crunchy stuff really is...

There's no need to worry about things like this, as long as we all have good immune systems, we'll be fine.

Guest Retro Rob

That may be true, but I'm an arachnophobic. Maybe the spiders are really, really, small like those little red ones you see outside sometimes.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

I would think it would give a person who has arachnophobia terrible nightmares and cause a lot of sleeplessness..

Guest Retro Rob

Not really. I don't really believe this fact and I have all white walls, so I would see any spiders that may be in my bedroom. I also keep a fly-swatter in there just in case something pops up.

;)

Guest Retro Rob

It's OK, as long as no one posts like one second before me, thus making me edit my now meaningless post.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm explaining to a retard how evolution works. I can't stand this person, he's beyond helping.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

Is he one of those bible-belt types?

"What weighs more? The Bible... or a Collected edition of "Far Side" cartoons?"

EDIT: The quote is from Kids In The hall. It's rather obscure, so I told you where it's from.

Guest Kotzenjunge

No, he's a straight-up dumbass. Scary that he'll be graduating high school this year.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest TheRockIsTheEuropeanChampion

So, where's he from?

(I hope it's Utah. One more reason...)

Guest Kotzenjunge

No, he's from around here, it's a guy I unfortunately know.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

Now would that be an individual collection? Or like every Far Side every crammed together? Cuz I gather that would be about 8 bibles.

As for the spider thing, I've also heard that and I think it's true. Between the ones that happened to get smothered in your food to the little red baby ones that scare the holy piss out of Marvin crawling in your mouth, I think 8 sounds a little low.

KOTZ: make a comparison between him going through puberty and the fish crawling out of the ooze. That's never not worked.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I blocked him. I couldn't take him telling me that this stuff couldn't have happened in the 3.5 billion years or so that life has been on this planet.

Ahem, I repeat that point, because it's fairly important: 3.5 BILLION YEARS WAS NOT LONG ENOUGH FOR NATURE TO EXPLORE EVERY MUTATION POSSIBLE IS WHAT THIS PERSON IS SAYING.

I hate people who refuse to accept that things happen by chance. He couldn't even understand the concept that stuff that worked got to have offspring and thus spread their adaptations.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge