TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest AhmedJohnson

I have arrived

Guest AhmedJohnson

Things are about to change around here! Ahmed Johnson has arrived. I'm not here to flame or bash anyone. Instead I'm here to make a statement. I'm here to represent all the wrestlers that get mocked and laughed at. It's not fair and not right. You mock guys like Test, Brock, Kane, X-pac, etc. These guys put their lives on the line every single night just for your benefit and all you do is tease them. The reason why I picked Ahmed Johnson as my nickname is because Ahmed Johnson was a prime example of what I'm talking about. This man basically risked his life and what did he get for it, nothing. This man was an amazing sports enterainer. He was an great athelte, had amazing promos, and an all around good guy. What happened to him, he was screwed and mocked. But, know I'm here to put a stop to the teasing of a wrestlers workrate. I'm here to show you smarks the light.

Guest Leena

A prerequisite for being Ahmed is that you have to type so we have no clue what you're saying. I give you an F.

Guest AhmedJohnson
1. Ahmed sucked.

2. You're an idiot.

1. Tell me how he sucked?

2. How I'm I an idiot, you don't even know me.

Guest papacita
He was an great athelte, had amazing promos, and an all around good guy. What happened to him, he was screwed and mocked.

As the biggest Ahmed mark on this board, I decline comment on this one.

::hangs head in shame::

Guest AhmedJohnson

In my 15 min on this board I have realized how pathetic you guys really are.

Guest HossSauce

I love my hosses, and even *I* think that Ahmed sucks. He had no psychology, got winded, had to be carried through matches spot-by-spot, hurt people numerous times, was stiff, believed his own hype and basically acted like a mark, and his promos should have come with a translator.

Guest Incandenza

Say, Ahmed, what's the deal with those speedo tights you always wore. They made me simultaneously uncomfortable and strangely excited.

Guest Anglesault

Loom at the autograph on the picture. I think it says "Good Bless" Instead of "God Bless"

Guest Will Scarlet

Not another gimmick poster. The board has enough of those already. On the flip side, he will probably be banned before the week is out.

Guest J*ingus

Three thoughts:

1. Coming onto the board and saying "you guys are all wrong and I'm here to correct you" is not a good way to make friends here.

2. Your name is Ahmed Johnson. Your picture is signed "Big T".

3. I am going down... ON YO MAMA!!! Bwahahaha.

Guest Some Guy
Loom at the autograph on the picture. I think it says "Good Bless" Instead of "God Bless"

It kinda looks like "Good Day, Big T." Which would be really funny to hear Tony Norris say.

Guest J*ingus

Heh, I was just exploring my new SUPER MOD POWERS~!, and there are all sorts of fucking awesome methods to dick with people at my disposal. Must... not... abuse... POWER...

Guest Incandenza

I've already been victimized by Jingus' SUPER MOD POWERS~! Damn you, Jingus, damn you to hell!

Guest Kingpk
Heh, I was just exploring my new SUPER MOD POWERS~!, and there are all sorts of fucking awesome methods to dick with people at my disposal. Must... not... abuse... POWER...

Dames already abused his.

"#2 JLH Mark", yeah in his own little world of Damesland.

Guest DrTom
*coughbanhimcoughbanhimnowcough*

Taken care off, Mr. Rant. And you should have that coughed looked at. :P