TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Perfect Plex

The One and Only FUCK AVRIL Thread

Guest saturnmark4life

The thing is i LOVE music so much that i when i see the horseshit that is modern 'punk' outfits i do actually hate them and hope they catch nasty, nasty diseases. Some bands should be banned from recording music ever again in my opinion. I know i should ignore them but they do more harm than good. I TRY so hard not to go on a huge fucking rant about this every day, but it's getting harder. And i'm one of the most tolerant people over on the butthole surfers board. But most of them hate AWK so i could never truly 'love' them. And I'm not saying you're all 'fucking pussies', but you banned perfect plex over THAT? come ON.

Guest bob_barron

He was just being a huge dick- He said he wanted to hire the guy who sexually assaulted and killed a nun to rape and murder a seventeen year old musician just because he didn't like her music.

I mean good lord

Guest Dames Edna

This guy pimps Avril, and puts Rachel Dratch as part of his clique - he obviously isn't sane. And I won't even get into his Canadian Alliance shilling neither.

Perfectplex saying he wanted Avril dead crossed the line, but everyone has a darn good point when they diss her. If any of you critisize Britney Spears for being fake, than you are hypocrties for respecting Avril. They are both corporatly produced, and have no strong musical talents. Atleast Britney isn't in denial about her standing in the industry. Her music is mroe real to her than Avril's punk is to her.

Guest evenflowDDT

I don't criticize pop music... I used to, but then I realized its always been that way, and a lot of it (not all of it mind you) is fun to listen to. The problem is that, being popular (hence, pop music) it gets overplayed and other artists that work harder and have better music get overshadowed. But that's also how it's always been, and always will be, so instead of complaining, support the other artists because, unlike flattery, bitchery will get you nowhere.

Guest bob_barron
This guy pimps Avril, and puts Rachel Dratch as part of his clique - he obviously isn't sane. And I won't even get into his Canadian Alliance shilling neither.

Perfectplex saying he wanted Avril dead crossed the line, but everyone has a darn good point when they diss her. If any of you critisize Britney Spears for being fake, than you are hypocrties for respecting Avril. They are both corporatly produced, and have no strong musical talents. Atleast Britney isn't in denial about her standing in the industry. Her music is mroe real to her than Avril's punk is to her.

Hi- that's Tina Fey.

Not Rachel Dratch.

I hate Rachel Dratch with a passion- I wish that crackhead whore would just leave the fucking show so I don't see her ugly face every fucking episode.

Tina Fey has hugged me three times.

I ignore Rachel at all possible.

The Real Kliq is- Bill O'Reilly (possibly changing to Avril), Bono, Greg Maddux and TINA FEY (NOT Rachel Dratch)

What's your problem with the Alliance? We're not hurting anybody and I mention that I'm the leader like at the very bottom.

I've never criticised Britney for being fake ever. I like some of her songs.

I don't give fuck what Avril claims to be- If I like her music then I will listen to it regardless

Guest bob_barron

They are both on SNL.

Tina Fey does the Weekend Update.

Rachel does the Bahston teens.

They performed a show together called: Dratch and Fey

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I like Avril as well.

It's in my CD player in my car right now.

And it's awesome.

I'd take her over everything else going on in music right now.

Guest Dames Edna

The Alliance isn't hurting anyone? Sure, if you are a blue collor, religious fanatic they are for you. But if you believe in equal rights, gay rights, religious freedom, or anything else - you are shunted. Look at Stockwell, he ignorantly shot his mouth off, and where is he now?

If Avril takes over the music industry, than I'll firmly plave a bullet in my skull. She's on her 14th minute. There'll be a huge backlash towards her bogus punk gimmick. Its a Britney Spears world, and atleast she isn't a total phoney. She is comfortable with her love for pop music, and girlie movies. And if Avril ever tops anything Britney has done with the Neptunes, than gimme a call.

Guest bob_barron
The Alliance isn't hurting anyone? Sure, if you are a blue collor, religious fanatic they are for you. But if you believe in equal rights, gay rights, religious freedom, or anything else - you are shunted. Look at Stockwell, he ignorantly shot his mouth off, and where is he now?

Ummm what??? The Canadian Alliance was a group started at this board- it's not like a real group. I don't even know who Stockwell is.

Guest treble charged

Bob, the Canadian Alliance is a right wing, conservative political party. They are, as of right now, the official opposition to Jean Chretien's majority Liberal government.

Stockwell Day is their former leader, and is generally regarded as a dumbass throughout the country.

Guest saturnmark4life
Feh? That's a horrible thing to say, whether you mean it or not!

well i, heh, always did have a way with the words...

Guest bob_barron
Bob, the Canadian Alliance is a right wing, conservative political party. They are, as of right now, the official opposition to Jean Chretien's majority Liberal government.

Stockwell Day is their former leader, and is generally regarded as a dumbass throughout the country.

Thanks treble- I haven't taken my Canadian politics course yet.

Guest areacode212

Wait--the Canadian Alliance is Stockwell Day's group? (I've heard of him, but I wasn't aware that was the name of his party) Ummm..........maybe we should change our name. Isn't he the guy that didn't believe in evolution or something?

Guest bob_barron

AN OFFICAL DISCLAIMER FROM THE CANADIAN ALLIANCE

Just so no one thinks we're wacky the Canadian Alliance is not I repeat IS NOT affiliated with the group headed by Stockwell Day.

Avril Lavigne rules.

THIS HAS BEEN A DISCLAIMER FROM THE CANADIAN ALLIANCE

Guest treble charged

Bob, Stockwell Day doesn't lead the Alliance party anymore. He got booted out of there after about a year, when his party realized how stupid he was.

Guest treble charged

Guest bob_barron

Okay-

THE OFFICIAL OFFICIAL OFFICAL DISCLAIMER-

The Canadian Alliance isn't affiliated with the group whose former leader was Stockwell Day.

Avril Lavigne rules.

THIS HAS BEEN A DISCLAIMER FROM THE CANADIAN ALLIANCE

Guest BionicRedneck

OK,

I'm from the UK, and we haven't got much of this Avril girl yet, but...

from what I have seen I don't see what the fuss is about, and quite frankly she is such a blatant fraud, that I am surprised anyone takes her seriously.

Musically I suppose she is OK (in comparison to some of todays music), but any song called "Skater Boy" spelt "Sk8er Boi" will get no love from me.

I saw that Avril Laveene on the MTV the other day. She had some socks on her arms, which I thought was pretty weird. When I saw her and her band, I thought the song was gonna be all hard and everything. I was in full-on headbang position and everything, poised and ready. Then it was some damn sissy pop crap. I felt betrayed, man.

I'd still do her, though.

Guest Dames Edna

How can you live in Canada and not have heard of the Canadian Alliance? How old are you? If you are being honest that you don't even know the opposition party of the country you live in, than you need to play a little closer attention. I am almost embarrassed for you. There is absolutly no excuse for you - this is the kind of thing you learn in grade 5. This is the kinda thing the UnAmericans critisize America for, and this is the grossest occurence of such a thing I've ever seen. Instead of continiously reading your Avril Levigne lyric book, show some pride and respect by learning SOMETHING about your country.

Guest bob_barron

Plus- I don't even own an Avril Lavigne lyric book!

I am taking a poltics course so hopefully I will learn a lot there