TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dames Edna

**SMD Spoiler**

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Sara is Pregnant, so I see the Lesnar Taker match including Sara running down to the ring and getting F5ed and losing the baby. As many times as we've seen this, it never ever works, but you know its gonna happen or else they wouldnt have said anything..

Guest Mulatto Heat

Check out wwe.com and what main picture shows up.

And this is from the preview:

One week after defeating Rico one on one, Rey Mysterio will step into the ring with Rico's good friend, Billy. This is one of those rare in-ring appearances for Billy without his partner Chuck. Will they continue to be partners? If so, for how long? For life?

I can't believe they're using this to promote Smackdown. I am already envisioning this week's Wrestlecrap definition.

Guest evenflowDDT
Sara is Pregnant, so I see the Lesnar Taker match including Sara running down to the ring and getting F5ed and losing the baby. As many times as we've seen this, it never ever works, but you know its gonna happen or else they wouldnt have said anything..

Is Sara pregnant in real life or just in the storylines? I don't think if she was pregnant in real life they'd have her take a bump and risk the storyline becoming reality.

Also, back on topic to this angle, I think that as long as its taken with some degree of seriousness (which it won't - it'll probably just be interrupted by D'Von to set up a feud) it's a good thing because it means that the idea is so accepted now that it's considered "OK" to use in something as stupid as a wrestling angle.

Guest Dames Edna

The whole engagement angle have better end in one of them turning on the other, because judging by the crowds reaction, this will be an angle based on horror alone

Guest Dames Edna

Ah huh, that is logical reasoning. Rico has been impressive in the past few weeks, maybe this is a build for him to turn face and get away from being pigeonholed as the gay stylist

Guest Olympic Slam
Ah huh, that is logical reasoning. Rico has been impressive in the past few weeks, maybe this is a build for him to turn face and get away from being pigeonholed as the gay stylist

No way dude, Rico is soooo staying heel. The fans hate him like poision. He gets heat that Lesnar could only dream about. Many are predicting Rico somehow ruins the wedding and B/C or one of them turns face in a full fledged 1998 flashback moment.