TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest RazorxEDGE

A question for the Brock-haters...

Guest RazorxEDGE

I have a question for all of you Brock-haters...

What about when he faces HHH?

I know that a lot of people on this board think that Brock is green and doesn't deserve the strap...but I *think* that HHH is still the most hated man on the Internet.

So...what if Brock no-sells of all HHH's offense, treats him like his personal bitch, then finishes him off by reversing a Pedigree attempt into an F5?

Will you mark out for Brock for "one night" only?

Guest snowfan
I have a question for all of you Brock-haters...

What about when he faces HHH?

I know that a lot of people on this board think that Brock is green and doesn't deserve the strap...but I *think* that HHH is still the most hated man on the Internet.

So...what if Brock no-sells of all HHH's offense, treats him like his personal bitch, then finishes him off by reversing a Pedigree attempt into an F5?

Will you mark out for Brock for "one night" only?

I like Brock. I think pushing him this quick was a bit daft, but I think he and Angle are the "Next Big thing". AS may have hit the nail on the head with his theory in this thread.

http://www.thesmartmarks.com/forums/index....5d9e542c685b2c1

Personally I think AS would like Brock if he understood that Brock and Angle need each other and will be good for one another. He seems to be a bit fixated. Brock shooting on HGH would put the a$$es back in the seats.

;)

snowfan

Guest Anglesault

No. Not at all. That would make me hate the Brock push even more. HHH can beat Angle and Jericho at will, but gets manhandled by Brock. No.

Guest Anglesault
Personally I think AS would like Brock if he understood that Brock and Angle need each other and will be good for one another.

How does Angle NEED Brock?

Guest snowfan
No. Not at all. That would make me hate the Brock push even more. HHH can beat Angle and Jericho at will, but gets manhandled by Brock. No.

Dude if you think brock is going to squash Crips you need to take a breath and focus. HGH is busy holding EVERYONE down. Brock has a belt that means sweet frag all.

Brock will have his wings clipped just like jericho, benoit, angle, hardy, and anyone else other than UT, Austin, or Pebble who are "lucky" enough to get the "rub".

I am an Angle mark, but not a Brock hater.

snowfan

p.s. I mean "shoot" in a Hackenschmidt sense by the way.

Tear the knee off Brock and have Kurt do the ankle.

Guest snowfan
Personally I think AS would like Brock if he understood that Brock and Angle need each other and will be good for one another.

because every yin needs a yang...

Kurt and brock have the potential to turn out several MotYs a season if one is given an opponent that can carry him a bit while he grows and the other is NOT MADE TO BE A CLOWN!

The future is guys who can work or tapes.

Guest Army Eye

this board != the Internet

Guest snowfan

this board != the Internet

hardly...

HGH has quite the following among diehard wrestling fans.....

You tend to follow targets.

Guest Anglesault

Kurt and brock have the potential to turn out several MotYs a season if one is given an opponent that can carry him a bit while he grows and the other is NOT MADE TO BE A CLOWN!

Brock needs someone like Angle (Benoit, Jericho, RVD, Eddy, whatever) to produce a match of the year candidate.

Angle does NOT need Brock.

Guest snowfan

Brock needs someone like Angle (Benoit, Jericho, RVD, Eddy, whatever) to produce a match of the year candidate.

Angle does NOT need Brock.

I disagree. Brock will eventually be 85% of what Angle is in a meaner looking package and without all the damage to his pesona unless HGH has his way with him. Brock is the ONLY guy under 30 that looks like a serious threat to an olympic champion wrestler.

Angle would get over as a monster face if he just snapped in a match with say Helms and "crippled" him for "taking liberties".

too bad Vince loves Angle as a Jerry lewis clone...

Guest Anglesault

Brock shows no signs of being worthy of being Angle's towel boy at this point.

And since Eddy and Benoit are BETTER than Angle, Brock isn't even a blip on their talent radar right now

Guest snowfan
Brock shows no signs of being worthy of being Angle's towel boy at this point.

And since Eddy and Benoit are BETTER than Angle, Brock isn't even a blip on their talent radar right now

Eddy and benoit are both old. Great like good wine, but look at what happened to dean malenko. I :wub: Benoit, and like Eddy but the WWE needs to build for the next five years and stop with the table napkins.

top seven in WWE

1) Angle

2) Benoit

3) Eddy

4) Helms

5) taijiri

6) Lesnar

7) Jericho

Guest snowfan
Helms??

depends on my mood....

He has some great moves and may be able to get cruisers over with Taijiri...

your mileage may vary.

poses

spits water

Guest El Psycho Diablo

Honestly..I hope Trips buries him so far that Jericho looks blessed. Just because.

Guest snowfan
Tajiri?

it has been a nyquil night....

like the time I woke up dressed as margaret Thatcher this evening's posts are something I may regret later....

I like taijiri....

I respect guys who incorporate odd moves into their movesets....

better than kick wham *finisher*

tm WWE

Guest RazorxEDGE

I agree with everybody on Anglesault's list EXCEPT for Booker T. Mysterio should be on the list.

Guest Anglesault
I agree with everybody on Anglesault's list EXCEPT for Booker T. Mysterio should be on the list.

I was debating bewteen Booker and Rey

Guest snowfan

His list is better than mine...

I agree with everyone on it but Sucka...

and Ray would make it a great list....

guys NOT on the list

henry,

test,

HGH,

UT,

Pebble

etc

etc

Guest RazorxEDGE

God dammit, snowfan...lay off Test and Taker.

I'll lay off Helms as a peace offering.

Guest Anglesault

Booker is one of those guys who seems to really turn it upwhen he has a great opponent.

Guest snowfan

I was a UT mark early on, and Test was on his way 'til he was sacrificed at the altar of Schnozz 1...

Guest RazorxEDGE

Booker usually turns it up for hot crowds too. Was I the only person who found it hilarious when Booker T got the hot tag at SummerSlam and proceeded to BITCH SLAP THE LIVING CRAP out of Christian in his excitement?

Guest Anglesault

Test deserves everything he gets from TestHaters

Taker on the other hand, surpises me every once in a while. Plus, I am a Taker mark at heart, and it pains me to have to hate him. But rest asured, If Hell freezes and Taker beats Brock, I won't complain about that switch.

Guest snowfan

Test deserves everything he gets from TestHaters

Taker on the other hand, surpises me every once in a while. Plus, I am a Taker mark at heart, and it pains me to have to hate him. But rest asured, If Hell freezes and Taker beats Brock, I won't complain about that switch.

because God knows that is just what the biz needs...

another UT run...

*sigh*

Guest RazorxEDGE

Hey...Taker had a damn good run as undisputed champ. Even the Taker Haters had to admit that he was a good, solid champ.