TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Anglesault

So...

Guest Anglesault

Did someone pay a fee, were we just given it, or did we take Dames hostage? Any way we did it is fine with me.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm not sure but I believe BPP payed for some stuff for TSM and this was his repayment.

That could very likely be wrong though.

CWM is on the money. Popick helped me out with server payments initially and allowed me to "keep the change" so to speak, so this was the least I could do. Have fun with it you guys.

Dames

Guest Tony149

Yup, that's how we got the site. We nearly got Sandman9000 to cough up $5.

The only problem this forum has, maybe it's not there anymore, but it has "Forum hosted by Shadow". He got banned, and I don't know how to take that off or change it with my name or Jingus'.

Two Mods in the same fed...smell the power?

Guest The Superstar

...No, but do I smell Tony coming out of retirement to fight Jingus in a MOD vs. MOD match to determine who ultimately rules this forum?

Guest Anglesault

I should be named mod of this forum, because, you know, it's the One and Only ANGLESAULT Thread, and all. :)

Guest The Superstar

I agree!!

::Becomes #1 to sign the "Anglesault for Mod!" petition part 2::

Guest The Superstar

::Slaps Sandman out cold with the JOHN CENA BITCHSLAP and forces him to sign the petition...with HIS OWN BLOOD~!::

Guest The Superstar

::Realizes that this has become yet ANOTHER OAOAST::

Can we get through a single thread without getting in character? :hm:

Guest Anglesault

::Since AS has yet to make an appearence since being suspended, he sends Molly, Rikishi and his dog to tell Superstar "No."::

Guest Big Poppa Popick

shouldnt i get to mod this folder...

*cough* Im the one who got this *cough*

*cough*

Guest Anglesault

People most deserving to mod this folder.

AS

BPP

(If it weren't for us, this folder wouldn't exist, albeit our contributions are different)

Alf (Yeah)

Guest cobainwasmurdered

AS

BPP

(If it weren't for us, this folder wouldn't exist, albeit our contributions are different)

Alf (Yeah)

OR how about the guy who founded the OAOAST and has been co-running the damn thing since it began?!?

Guest Angle-plex

AS

BPP

Alf (Yeah)

OR how about the guy who founded the OAOAST and has been co-running the damn thing since it began?!?

No. ;)

Guest MarioLogan

AS

BPP

Alf (Yeah)

What about the guy who was here since the beginning, and the first to feud with Anglesault.

Guest Angle-plex

AS

BPP

Alf (Yeah)

What about the guy who was here since the beginning, and the first to feud with Anglesault.

What about the guy that has been jobbed out time and time again yet still takes part in the fed?

Sign in to follow this