TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest TheBostonStrangler

IGNWF Storm Card, 2/25/02

Guest TheBostonStrangler

I didn't see this over here, so I figured I'd bring the card over so people would know who to send matches to.

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Yup, yup and yup.

--------------------------------------

Show: IGNWF Storm

Date: Feb. 25, 2001

Arena: The First Union Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania!

Due date: Feb. 25, 2002 at 12PM (noon) board time.

SINGLES MATCH

Jay Dawg vs. Xstasy

- In one of Sunday’s biggest shockers Jay Dawg joined up with Thugg and screwed over Xstasy, therefore saving the big man his title shot. This Friday Xstasy gets his chance at revenge.

Word Limit: 3500 words

Send to: herbiebver

TAG MATCH

The Boston Strangler and Fallout vs. Longdogger Pete and El Luchadore Magnifico

- On Sunday Longdogger Pete appeared in the IGNWF and started trouble with the Boston Strangler. Earlier that night Fallout scored what some may call an upset and defended his LHW title against former world champ El Luchadore Magnifico. These four men will face each other in a tag match on Storm!

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: outcast11

HANDICAP MATCH

Spider Nekura and Thoth vs. The Prophet

- At From the Fire, Stubby defeated the Prophet (who was later revealed to be Tyler McClelland) and got his wife back, thanks to the Clan. Stubby is now indebt to the evil stable and he’s booked a match in which two of the Clan’s best will face off against his #1 enemy…

Match Description – DQ and count-out rules are in effect. Only 2 men are allowed in the ring at once. Nekura and Thoth must tag in and out.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: herbiebver

WHO’S THE KING? HARDCORE MATCH

Neilsen of the Jungle vs. The Suicide King

- Oh that crazy Neilsen. On Sunday he called out he Suicide King and challenged him to a match. The catch is, the true title of “King” will be on the line in this match. Rather surprisingly King has accepted, so it’s on this Friday!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect. Pinfalls, submissions and count-outs can take place anywhere within the arena.

Word Limit: 6000 words

Send to: outcast11

IGNWF HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Mark Stevens © vs. Hville Thugg

- A month ago Hville Thugg was defeated by the Suicide King and has yet to cash in his guaranteed rematch. He even defended the rematch against former ally Xtsasy this past Sunday. Thugg will wait no more though as he faces newly crowned 2-time champion, Mark Stevens on Storm!

Word Limit: 7000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

---------------------------------------

Mothernature says, huh?"

Guest TheBostonStrangler

Grand Slam, it's due at 12 PM PST, which is 3 PM EST, just like it was at IGN. And Stubby said that he'd be cutting people a little slack, since things have been somewhat crazy lately. So with all that having been said....WORK! HURRY HURRY HURRY!

*starts proding Grand Slam*

*Grand Slam gives Strangler the Walk Off*

Owww.....

*Strangler dies*

Guest Thoth

I think it's important that people make an effort to write, and get back in the swing of things.  We need to get back to the way things used to be.

Where's Andrea?  She's supposed to be marking my match.  Can I get a replacement marker?

Guest Grand Slam

Well, I have to work until after the due time.  And even so, there is not enough of my match finished to be capable of finishing it at a resonable time tonight.  So I guess I have another reason to hate IGN / Snowball as I will be no showing a title defense.  ::Sigh...:: and I had such plans... :(

Guest crusen86

Mark, that sucks. Thugg's a good guy though, and if you explained the situation I'm sure he'd be happy to write some kinda screwjob, with the real match reschedueld in a few weeks.

Then again, he mightn't want to either.

Guest HVilleThugg

I'm sorry, but I didn't see that post until after I had already sent my match in.  I'm really sorry Mark...I feel really bad and I hate to win like that.  I did a real screwball finish, but I did write myself to win.  Dude, I really feel bad about this because I know how much stuff got messed up with the move.

So, right now I'm completely endorsing a rematch.  I think it's only fair that Mark get a rematch very soon...i.e., the next 2 shows.  I think it's only fair given the nature of the loss and all thats gone on lately.  I really don't want to say that I won the title like this, nor do I think it's fair.  So, Stubby...when you read this, know that I think that there should be a rematch very soon.

Again, I"m real sorry Mark.  I wish I had seen that post earlier.  Maybe if I had a computer that had an Internet connection or a mouse, things wouldn't be in so much disarray as far as I'm concerned, and I might had seen it sooner.  I really hope Stubby gives you the rematch...

:sigh:

This sucks man...I really feel like crap.

Da "feeling like crap about the match, and still needing to get his shit together down here in New Orleans" H

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Blah...okay, the show is delayed *another* day.

I just don't have enough matches to make a show.  Besides, I've been out most of the day and with the slowness of these boards I just can't get the show up.

So that means...

a) You guys have *another* day to write.  That's around *9* days since the last show so you people should *all* be able to get something in.  I don't care if there's a good show on TV or if you have a girlfriend, write *something* or I'll be pissed.

b) If you have Andrea as a marker, send your stuff to me instead since she doesn't seem to have made her way over here yet.

That's it, so basically write or you'll be curtain jerking for a month.

Mothernature says, blah..."

Guest Grand Slam

Well, I should have something in tonight.  No promises on how good it will be, but by God, there will be competition for the World Title!

Thanks for the delay Stubby.  With everything that has happened I am sure everyone appreciates it.

Guest Grand Slam

Well, my match is in.  I'm unsure as to the quality, but it is in.

Thugg, just knowing you really feel that way about it is good enough for me.  Whatever happens, happens.  I'll live.  But, I hope that my hastily thrown together match might at least give me a chance of beating you.  Good luck, and may the best match win!!

Guest Suicide King

Rock on.  I shall have my match sent to Stubbs and Outcast Wednesday at noon, dudes!  Thanks for the delay!

Guest HVilleThugg

Ummm, by "tomorrow" I think Stubby meant today, as in Tuesday.

Da "hoping it's Tuesday" H