TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Muzz

Delving Even Further...

Guest Muzz

*click*

"Subject seems withdrawn from the world at first glance, but after further examination, this wasn't the case. Subject distrusts all but his closest friends, and even then, doesn't trust them enough to confide in them with his deepest personal feelings. This seems to stem all the way back from the subjects childhood... Subject harbours some deep emotional hurt, starting with his fathers betrayal of the family, and his status as an outcast in society."

*click*

"Subject is suffering fro depression, although most times it doesn't become evident. Because of this, the slightest bit of hostility against him scars him deeply. He is prone to violence in this state, and is extremely dangerous. Subject gets drawn into a self-destructive pattern, losing all bearing on life and finding everything as a lost cause. In is mind, he has built a picture of the world how he sees it, and will continue to see this picture until he is drawn out of this state by something or someone. Subjects violent behaviour and quick temper makes his picture of the world seem terrible, ripe with destruction, corruption, general chaos."

*click*

"Subjects bleak world view obviously comes back to his wife's passing, an event that hasn't been lost in his memory to this day. Subjects put all his love, trust and emotions in this person, and on her passing, lost them, but for how long, I do not know. I do know, since his wife's passing, he has had an identity crisis, somehow he is trying to compensate for her lost in these different personalities, something he has done all his life after numerous dissapointments and tradgic events, but never have his multiple personalities become so apparent until now. Subject has shown signs of normality since communicating with someone from his past, a former friend.

*click*

"... This friend has been a shock to the subjects system, with his remarks in reference to the subjects wife. I believe this friend knows what he is doing, he seems very capable, and knows exactly how to get inside the subjects head, much like I have in my treatment of the subject. I would usually say to this friend to stop his cruel comments, but in this case, I believe it may just be the thing to bring the subject back into the real world, and break him from his destructive cycle and constant mourning. I have had no breakthroughs in my treatment, and I see this as my the only way, but, even I don't know what the results might be. It will either give him his life back, or take what life he has left and crush it completely.

*click*

"Subject has a good heart inside him, most notable when dealing with the female persuassion. I have watched tapes of the subject through his career, and have noted that he wishes no harm to come to women, even if they are his opponents in the ring. I have seen this subject weep any time he has been forced to hurt a woman... This might explain his utter devastation at the loss of his wife. In my past experiences, a person would mourn for a certain period of time, but learn to deal with their loss over time, and often find hapiness in their lives once again, but the subject in this case has not been able to find any hapiness, quite the opposite in fact. His apathy and sympathy towards women can put him in some difficult possitions at times, when he means no harm to them. The loss of his beloved has left a black hole inside the subject, which sucks his emotions and feelings dry.

*click*

"I will continue working with Subject as long as it takes to see him fully rehabilitate, bit with any luck, that shouldn't take much longer. I feel he deserves a better life after the past I have learnt his has led. In regards to this friend, I will have to work closely with him... he may have his own agenda, but I have mine, and that's too see Subject get better, what this 'friend' wants is beyond me, but as long as he can pull Subject from his emotional wreck, then I feel my work is done."

*click...*

. . .

Across the other side of town, a figure rests his arms against the old soft beams of the guard rail at the sides of the boardwalk, over time they have been slowly eaten away by the cold wind that resides by the beach. A pleasant wind none the less....

Sacred looks out to the sea, watching the waves toss on the ocean, listening to the pleasant sound it creates. Behind him, the lights of the city create a magnificent back drop, a grand sight to see.

But Sacred looks out at the ocean, thinking to himself as he pulls his black trenchcoat closer to his chest, trying to keep as warm as possible. The starry sky above glistens like a thousand beautiful jewels, which makes Sacred smile, just taking in the beauty of the serene environment around him.

Here, his troubles seem so distant as he just smiles, sighing a deep sigh, his mind feeling cleansed of all his chaotic thoughts as the sea air causes his eyes to water. Before he may be thinking of Anna, and weeping quietly to himself, but now, it's just the sea air, the weeping replaced by a gentle smile and pleasant thoughts.

He reaches into the pocket of his coat and pulls out a solitary rose, bringing it up to his eyes and just gaxing at it for a minute or two, admiring it's beauty. He holds his hand out over the water below, and lets the flower drop. It gets blown out firther to sea as the wind picks up, and it finally hits the water, making a few small ripples. Sacred closes his eyes and takes a deep breath...

"Good bye my love..."

He smiles again, and turns around, putting the hood over his head as a few rain drops begin to fall, followed by some more, as the noise from the city becomes a little louder as Sacred walks down the street, alone, but his soul feeling just a little more at peace...

. . .

*click*

"Lately, I've felt something... I feel something or someone will change the subjects life. I don't know what I could be feeling, but maybe... maybe it's a woman. Someone who could quell his blackened mind, maybe permanently. A woman he could care for, and keep safe... maybe he feels responsible for Anna's passing, because he couldn't keep her safe."

"She could change him, if only the right woman would come along."

. . .

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"He's mad, mad I tells ya'!

MAAAAAAD!

Mothernature says..."

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Sacred is sooooo emo.

I say you should have powerbombed somebody off the docks, but that's just me. The saga of the disturb-ed and scorn-ed one continues.

Guest crusen86
I say you should have powerbombed somebody off the docks, but that's just me.

Now that's ratings.