TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Marshall

Board Invasion!

Guest converge241

"Warning: Too many connections in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/board/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 61

"

Guest Ravenbomb

from a board started by a whiney little girl:

:angry: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!

I'M SO FxxKING TIRED OF ALL THESE SUBURBAN MIDDLE CLASS PREPPY KIDS THINKING THEIR LIFE IS SO FRIGGEN HARD! "OH, MY PARENT'S DON'T PAY ATTENTION TO ME!' 'PPL CALL ME A BITCH' WHO CARES?! MOST PEOPLE WITH LOW SELF-ESTEEM HAVE EARNED IT! STOP BEING SO WHINEY AND BITCHY AND MOST OF ALL STOP COMPLAINING! OR MAYBE YOU SHOULD DO THE CHEAT A FAVOR AND THROW YOURSELF OFF THE ROOF OF YOUR 2 STORY HOUSE AND LAND THROUGH THE WINDSHIELD OF YOUR DADDYS FERRARI OR SOMETHING!

and in the music thread I was gonna start a thread asking why there weren't any really disturbing pop songs like "Tomorrow I'm gonna fuck your wife"

Guest Retro Rob

I believe we have flooded the board.

Warning: Too many connections in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/board/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 61

Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Too many connections in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/board/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 61

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/board/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 64

ERROR: Cannot find database sweetche_newboard

Warning: Supplied argument is not a valid MySQL-Link resource in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/board/sources/Drivers/mySQL.php on line 87

There appears to be an error with the the cherrieboard database.

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here, if this does not fix the error, you can contact the board administrator by clicking here

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT m.id, m.name, m.mgroup, m.password, m.email, m.allow_post, m.view_sigs, m.view_avs, m.view_pop, m.view_img, m.language, m.skin, m.new_msg, m.show_popup, m.msg_total, m.time_offset, m.posts, m.joined, m.last_post, m.last_visit, m.last_activity, m.dst_in_use, g.* FROM inv_members m, inv_groups g WHERE m.id='2303' and g.g_id=m.mgroup

mySQL error: Too many connections

mySQL error code: 1040

Date: Friday 13th of September 2002 05:47:46 PM

We apologise for any inconvenience

Guest converge241

the first ::cry:: i saw

i was going to break character and post

::takes DVDA::

:better:

Guest Retro Rob

I'm breaking for dinner. By the time that is over hopefully the board will be back or someone would have found a new one.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'd like to say for the record I AM NOT x killer or Dames or Ghast...oh wait he ahsn't shown up yet...nevermind Ghast

Guest converge241

now im pissed

"We apologise for any inconvenience"

damnit who can i complain to? im a lil' girl with issues damnit!

Guest converge241

im leaving for the day but i left with a bang

hee-hee

go to general chit chat

and the Who here wants to thread