Guest BA_Baracus

SWF Storm card (Sept. 20/2002)

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Card.

---------------------------------------------------

Show: SWF Storm

Date: Sept. 20, 2002

Arena: The American Airlines arena in Miami, Florida!

Due date: Sept. 20, 2002 at 12PM (noon) central time.

Send promos to: HVilleThugg

SINGLES MATCH

Chris Raynor vs. Ced Ordonez

- Raynor has been making a lot of demands of Stubby lately, but not winning a lot of matches. As a result of this Stubby’s got Raynor curtain jerking for his own personal amusement.

Word Limit: 3000 words

Send to: HVilleThugg

NON-TITLE SINGLES MATCH

Tod deKindes vs. Danny Williams

- Danny’s yet to get a shot at singles gold and he wants one. While this is a non-title match, a win over the new US champ would definitely help Williams get a shot.

Word Limit: 3500 words

Send to: Suicide King

NO-DQ SINGLES MATCH

Annie Eclectic vs. Renegade

- Annie abandoned X Force 9 and since then she’s been downright impolite towards them. Renegade will be marching into battle this Friday with some XF9 pride on the line.

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect. Submissions, pinfalls and knockouts only count within the ring.

Word Limit: 4000 words

LIGHT-HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE MATCH

Tom Flesher © vs. Z

- Z’s stock is definitely on the rise. Not only is he the new leader of the legendary Midnight Carnival, but he recently secured a win over former heavyweight champ, Chris Wilson. Can he turn this momentum into championship gold?

Word Limit: 4500 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

SINGLES MATCH

Silent vs. Frost

- On Smarkdown, Silent convinced the commish to send him after TNT on behalf of Creative Control, but Silent didn’t quite get the job done. He’s convinced Stubby to give him another chance and will take on Frost who’s been giving CC member Jay Dawg a bit of trouble lately.

Word Limit: 4000 words

Send to: Suicide King

TAG TEAM MATCH

El Luchadore Magnifico & Edwin MacPhisto vs. Sacred & Divefire

- The Carnival versus Sacred & Divefire. While at first Magnifico and MacPhisto may look like the more solid team, Magnifico recently ended MacPhisto’s record setting title reign. Can they keep it together against Sacred (who recently beat Magnifico in a non-title match) and Divefire?

Word Limit: 5000 words

TRIPLE THREAT MIAMI MAYHEM MATCH FOR THE ICTV TITLE

Chris Wilson © vs. Longdogger Pete vs. Perfect Bo

- Longdogger Pete and Perfect Bo both want a shot at Chris Wilson and his ICTV title and they’ll both get it on Storm! Will Wilson be able to survive a match against two guys who hate his guts, while under LDP’s trademark stip? Let’s hope not!

Match Description – Regular DQ and count-out rules are not in effect. The match will take place at Miami beach and the first man to throw an opponent into the ocean is the winner and ICTV champion.

Word Limit: 7000 words

Send to: BA_Baracus

--------------------------------------------------

Mothernature says..."

Guest Divefire

Yay, I get to work with Sacred!

...Against the World Champion and Former World Champion...

FUCK!

... Nice card ...

Can't sleep Carrnie will eat me

Guest AnnieEclectic

Hmm, not the match I was led to believe I was getting, but this makes up for the no-show *kicks Mercury* so alrighty.

Plus, I can get my win back from jobbing the JL World Title to Renegade. :D

-Annie

Guest HVilleThugg

Oh Annie...you nearly got that match last Smarkdown...so....bleh! :P

Da "marks out for ICTV title match" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

Not the match I thought I was getting either.

Man, now I'm going to have to start all over.

Guest Ace309

(Y) @ defending the LWT title

(N) @ defending against Z. Shit. Gotta get the workboots out. :(

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

Best. Main Event. Ever.

Meh, I actually WOULD have preferred just Wilson and LDP, but Bo really adds a whole new twist to the match. This should be veeeeeeeery enjoyable.

Guest Thoth

Holy Christ. I'm not booked AGAIN. *waves* You know... I am active and stuff, couldn't work Smarkdown due to the Insane Clown Posse... but I am active...

Guest HVilleThugg

Good...then it's ok for me to book you in a Steel Cage, Gauntlet, Hardcore, TLC, Thumbtack, Bra & Panties Match against ELK, GORO, and Mr. G's new body for Smarkdown, right?

God...I crack myself up!

Da "needs his own sitcom" H

Guest Renegade
However the basic jist is the new theme music ("Angry Johnny" by Poe), her new outfit (Red leather top and pants, like her Lady Red catsuit except cut in two pieces, also has one of the 'Red' teardrops painted over one eye) and change "Annie-T" to "Daybreak". I'll get those written in soon.

Annie im hoping that these stand, as I'l have to write soon.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Good christ. Tag match with 2 former world champs, one current, and one future? This is going to be insane.

I finally get to write against Divefire...sweet...

Guest AnnieEclectic

They do Gade, I completely forgot about redoing my stats, which I will do tonight, but those stand yes, and the Annie-T should be a strong move, but not a finisher, more of a finisher setup.

-annie

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Oh, hey folks. I'm alive. Golf + tailgating at high school football + going to PSU/Nebraska + NFL parties and watching football + various other activities have left me rather, well, not around a lot. I apologize to Z and XF9 and Raynor and M7 and everybody for not being around. This is the first time I've gotten to sit down at my computer and actually be able to be on for a while since last Wednesday.

Now that being said, I realize since I'm officially a no-showing bastard and nobody gives a crap what I say:

Why is Bo in the main event?

It's been set up as me versus Pete for a while now, and I'm not sure, but I don't think Bo's beat anybody to prove himself a contender...Whatever, it really messes up what me and Pete had planned. We'll just get a JLer to write or something, since that should knock out any chance Bo has.

Oh, and that tag match needs to be given a 10,000 word limit and turned into Texas Tornado so I weep even more when I read it. Tom/Z, that match, Miami Mayhem...mm mmm good.

Guest Longdogger_Pete

OK guys, it's official now... I'm done.

I was going to retire at Genesis 3 for several reasons. I haven't been very successful in the last few months, I barely have the time for it, and I really don't have the passion to write here any more. I would have retired last month but one thing kept me around - Wilson and I were set to conclude our storyline with the Miami Mayhem match, one week before he takes on Divefire at Genesis. I was really looking forward to writing this one, and spent the last couple weeks planning an outline.

Well, all that got shot to hell when I read the Storm card this morning and saw that the match Wilson and I requested had been altered. I didn't give it much thought at first but I've been getting more and more angry as the day has progressed. I sat down and thought about it, and you know what, I don't even want to write it any more. So... I'm not. I'm putting in for retirement a week early. I should've done it a long time ago, but I felt that the story I was telling was important enough to keep going. I thought there were people here that actually cared about that sort of thing. And there are, but I guess they just aren't the right people.

I'll continue my duties in JLCC and keep up the rankings and histories, but I don't know when or if I'll return to match writing. I just don't have it in me any more.

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Now that being said, I realize since I'm officially a no-showing bastard and nobody gives a crap what I say:

Why is Bo in the main event?

It's been set up as me versus Pete for a while now, and I'm not sure, but I don't think Bo's beat anybody to prove himself a contender...Whatever, it really messes up what me and Pete had planned. We'll just get a JLer to write or something, since that should knock out any chance Bo has.

Meh, Chris, I like you and all...

But Bo is the most consistantly SHOWING Upper-Carder as of right now, and wanted to face YOU, NOT CIA, in a match. So deal with it.

But anyhoo, why are you POSTING when it's your only time online!?

WRITE BITCH! WRITE! :D

Guest Coffin Surfer

Thanks for finally giving me a chance at some singles gold, Stubby. Or at least a chance to prove that I deserve a chance at some singles gold. Now the pressure is on to get the win.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"You know...I'm getting a little bit tired of people thinking they can plan out every match they want to have months in advance and then complain when they don't get exactly what they want.

If you don't get exactly what you want try using your brain and a bit of imagination and change your plans slightly to accomadate the change.

When I was writing I would never have assumed I could dictate to CC exactly what matches I wanted weeks and months in advance.

Want to know why Bo was in the match? Because unless you've missed it Bo has been wanting a re-match for some time now because Wilson never actually wrote their first ICTV title match. He's written promos to back this up.

So...do I not give Bo a shot at Wilson off in favour of giving LDP what he wants? Why? Why should his demands take precident?

So I made an executive decision to make it a 3 way. If you don't have the imagination or intelligence to change your storyline slightly, that's your problem. This fed isn't rigid. You can't come up with storylines weeks and months in advance and get pissed off when slight changes end up being introduced.

Mothernature says..."

Guest HVilleThugg

For once, I"m in complete agreement with Stubby here. Just like I told WIlson earlier, Bo has been wanting this rematch for some time. And you all should know that Wilson and I are friends, but dude...you're wrong here. I understand that you two have been planning it for some time...although, I know you didn't tell me...don't know if you told Stubby...but since you're supposed to send to both of us, I think it's safe to assume you didn't. If you did...my bad...but still...look at this from our point of view.

Bo was screwed in his title match with wilson...you have to admit that it's not fair that Wilson got to retain his ICTV title by getting someone else to write his match for him. JLer or not...still...that's against the rules and it's not fair to Bo. Bo didn't bitch...he didn't whine...he didn't flame. He kindly asked us on CC for a rematch...through PMs...the right way. He didn't make a scene...he made a request and sat back and waited...meanwhile, writing every match asked of him. No offense Wilson, but while he was doing that, you got someone else to save the title for you, and you've no showed since. I understand your circumstances, but still....that's the situation. Stubby and I decided that it was only fair that Bo get a rematch...that's the least we could do for him. We didn't even reprimand you or CIA for that little match thing...we just let it go. Bo has been a good sport about this, so...

As far as changing matches go...hey...while I don't totally agree that CC should change matches at will...this was a situation that warranted it. If you didn't tell Stubby or I about it, you can't expect us to read your mind, or consider that a three way would completely destroy your plans. Also, you can still write the match, and from what I understand, you can still do what you want. Hey...X and I did a 4 month build only to have a third person put in...and the three of us rocked the house and made it work. So, you can still do it.

LDP, I understand that you're upset, but I hate to see you leave on something like this. I'm sorry that you got caught up in all of this because you had nothing to do with it, and you write pretty consistently. However, this was the best solution to keep everyone happy. With Wilson set to face Divefire at Genesis, this is the only way to get BO and LDP their shots before the PPV.

All in all, it's not as bad as it seems, and you are all very talented writers. I know you all can make it work....I've seen you do it before.

Da "sigh...not again" H

Guest Longdogger_Pete

It has nothing to do with the title shot Thugg. I don't give a rats ass about the ICTV title, since I know I'm not at that level. The only reason I allowed a Miami Mayhem match was because Wilson and I had agreed on some of the details for the match. I had a certain vision for the match and wanted it to stay true to the format that previous Mayhem matches had maintained, the match that I created. It wasn't a match designed to be done with more than two competitors, among other concerns.

And I'm not leaving over this... if you read my whole post you'd see that I was leaving anyway. I wanted it to come out in storyline after Genesis but that's not going to happen now. I'll still try to explain the departure and future of XF9 in promos so it all makes sense.

Guest chirs3

If you leave, 'Doggah, you'll no longer have the third coolest name in the fed!

(by the way, Ced Ordonez has ousted Magnifico from the number one spot after revealing to me that it's his REAL name!)

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Bo was screwed in his title match with wilson...you have to admit that it's not fair that Wilson got to retain his ICTV title by getting someone else to write his match for him. JLer or not...still...that's against the rules and it's not fair to Bo. Bo didn't bitch...he didn't whine...he didn't flame. He kindly asked us on CC for a rematch...through PMs...the right way. He didn't make a scene...he made a request and sat back and waited...meanwhile, writing every match asked of him.

Ahem, I actually AM about 65% WITH Bo here...but for the record, he DID bitch/make a scene in chat, which SHOULD be mentioned. :)

Guest AnnieEclectic

Okay, first, gotta agree with Stubby, I know a touch about this match, just because of Wilson and I recently working together, and this can be worked around, it's just due to bad timing and Bo having a legit reason to get to Wilson before he leaves.

with that said... you're leaving pete?

:(

-Annie

Guest Muzz
Ahem, I actually AM about 65% WITH Bo here...but for the record, he DID bitch/make a scene in chat, which SHOULD be mentioned.

Want me to list all the times you've done the same thing?

Guest 5_moves_of_doom
Ahem, I actually AM about 65% WITH Bo here...but for the record, he DID bitch/make a scene in chat, which SHOULD be mentioned.

Want me to list all the times you've done the same thing?

Well, okay.

*sees Muzza unscroll a list of 1000's*

Oh, but the ones where I bitch about how much I suck, and how I'll never amount to anything DON'T count.

*Muzza brings out a new list...now consisting of what, 2? yeah, thought so*

Muzz, unless I'm putting MYSELF [or JD] down, I like, DON'T complain, or bitch, so shut up.

And...what does this have to do with the Storm card? NOTHING! So I'll be quiet now. :D

Guest crusen86

"Oh, but the ones where I bitch about how much I suck, and how I'll never amount to anything DON'T count."

TNT, people who do that are even more annoying.

People take this stuff too seriously and write essays out these days.

Since when was a hearty "fuck you" deemed inappropriate?