TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Secret Agent

Codename Dragonfly

Previously in The SWF Is Not Enough: Johnny “The Barracuda” Dangerous, super spy extraordinare was dispatched on a top secret mission to the Junior Leagues of the SWF. Once there he was to take on the guise of a really real wrestler, while secretly trying to uncover a villain whose identity is a mystery. After weeks of intense wrestling training with a man known as Christopher Daniels, Johnny entered the SJL. Once there he defeated a man known as Blank in a vicious match at Crimson, blending in perfectly with the SJL roster. Now the mission continues….

Orlando, Flordia. The Hotdog Palace.

10 A.M.

“Inside the Hotdog palace is bustling with action as workers prepare the stage for the Smarks Junior League’s flagship show Metal and backstage, wrestlers have begun to arrive. This is the story of one of those wrestlers. A story that stretches as far back as one hundred years on a totally different continent and continues to today. The story of the myth, the legend, the wrestler……Jack the Ripper!

“How does that sound?”

Ben Hardy, Resident Journalist of the SJL ponders for a moment as Jack the Ripper impatiently taps his foot waiting for a reply. Usually Ben is the one with the questions constantly waiting for a reply, so this unusual turn of events comes as quite a surprise.

“Well it’s good. It’s really good Jack, and I wouldn’t mind saying that at all but……I still don’t think your going to get your own DVD. Even if you were, we wouldn’t film it on that camcorder you got there.”

“What?” Jack seems surprised and almost let down by Ben’s response. “Why shouldn’t I get a DVD? I’m the SJL’s newest rising star! Didn’t you see Crimson? I single handedly defeated not one but two other men!”

“Well why don’ we talk about tonight?” Ben ask in an effort to change the subject. “What’s your thoughts on your opponent for tonight, Johnny Dangerous?”

“Johnny Dangerous?” A scowl look comes over Jack with the mention of Johnny Dangerous. “I don’t know why everyone is Johnny this, and Johnny that! He has only had one match and just because he actually won everyone is saying that he is the future of the SJL!”

“Well you have to admit, he looked pretty good on Crimson.”

He’s going to look real messed up when I get through with him! Johnny Dangerous is but a small rung in my ladder to success! I don’t know why in the hell I am scheduled for a match with a bloody rookie in the first place! I am the future of the SJL! If anyone with half a brain was running this joint I would be scheduled to face CIA for my WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP!!

“Woah” Ben thinks to himself, realizing he has somehow managed to get the resident lunatic somewhat riled up. “Well I’m sure you’ll get there soon enough Jack, but why not concentrate on Johnny Dangerous for right now?”

“Oh I will concentrate on Johnny Dangerous alright! I’ll go concentrate a little on him right now! Where is he at?”

“Well I delivered a package to him a little while ago at his personal locker room.”

“Personal locker room?” Jack gasp! “What in the bloody hell is with that? I still don’t even get my own locker room! Damn this Johnny Dangerous! I can’t wait until Metal, I’m going to give him a piece of my mind right now!”

With that Jack madly stomps off towards the general direction of the locker rooms. Relieved that Jack is finally out of his face, Ben lets out a sigh of relief. “Damn Looney.” He mumbles.

MEANWHILE

In the nearby locker rooms, Johnny Dangerous has managed to persuade one of the more established SJL stars to let him use their Locker room so that he can take care of some personal business. A package delivered to him earlier sits next to him on the soft oversized couch as he sets up his laptop computer, preparing to receive his orders from headquarters. Suddenly Johnny’s cell phone begins ranting on with one of it’s patented and stylized rings.

“Hello?”

“Agent 378?” A woman’s voice crackles from the phone’s speaker.

“Yes this is Johnny Dangerous.” Johnny says in the sexiest voice he can possibly conjure up with a smile dashing across his face, knowing that the voice on the other end belongs to Sydney Kassle. (She’s Johnny’s boss from The SWF Is Not Enough, as well as his only unsuccessful mission in life.)

“We at the agency want to congratulate you on your victory on Crimson. We never thought you would get a handle on wrestling so quickly.”

“Ahh, don’t be so business like Sydney. I know you were cheering for me the whole time.” Sydney stays silent for a moment as thoughts of watching Crimson begin to flow back into her mind. She did in fact cheer for him, and even jumped up and down for joy when he won. But never could she let the truth be told.

“Don’t flatter yourself Mr. Dangerous. Like I said we at the agency were very proud of your efforts. Now if I may go on, we have been informed that tonight you will be facing Jack the Ripper. We have done a thorough background check on him and so far have come up with nothing. We don’t think he is the one you are after, but you never know. Whoever this man is, is obviously very sneaky so we need you to look a little bit further into this for us. I sent you a package which you should of received containing all the information we found so far on Jack the Ripper.”

“Yes it’s right here.” Johnny replies.

“Good. Now let’s try for a repeat of Crimson on Metal tonight. The only way for you to gain access to the SWF is by winning in the SJL, so lets go for the gold!”

“Don’t worry about me. I never fail any missions.”

“Let’s hope not, Mr. Dangerous. Good Luck we will keep in contact.” CLICK!

“She loves me.” Johnny says to himself as he sets his cell phone back down and grabs his package. “Now lets have a look at you Mr. Ripper.” Johnny opens the package, taking a small golden disc out of it and places it into his laptop. It only takes a few seconds for the screen to pop up with all the history one could ever ask for on Jack the Ripper.

“Oh Lord!” Johnny jumps to his feet and grabs the nearest newspaper, heading straight for the locker rooms personal restroom. “Damn prune juice, I knew I shouldn’t of had that last glass!” Johnny says to himself as he plops down on the stall.

A few moments pass and Jack the Ripper has finally found Johnny’s locker room. “Stupid rookie! I’m going to show him why they call me..Jack the Ripper!!”

Jack rudely opens the door without even being gracious enough to consider knocking. “Where the hell are you Johnny!” To his surprise, Jack finds the locker room bare of any signs of human life. “Well I’ll just show him by…” Jack’s eye’s grow wide as he spots the laptop computer resting on the coffee table in front of the couch. “..Breaking that computer! Yeah, That’s it!”

Jack grabs the computer, ready to smash it to the floor but wait…what’s this? “Secret Agent Johnny Dangerous? What the hell is this?” Ask Jack. Intrigued by the computer Jack sits down on the couch and begins to fumble through the information at hand.

“He’s got information on me? What’s this bloody fool up to?” After a few minutes of rummaging through the computer it slowly begins to dawn on Jack. “Secret Agent. Jack the Ripper. Secret Agent. Jack the Ripper. Secret Agent. Jack the Ripper.”

“AHA!” Jack shoots up from his seat as everything begins to sink in. “He’s a bloody Bobbi!! He’s after me! He’s trying to ruin my run as the World Champion!”

FLUSH!!

Jack looks towards the restrooms in horror, realizing that someone is indeed in there. Imagine the look of shock on Johnny’s face when he opens the door, and sees Jack standing there with his secret information in hand.

“What the hell are you doing in here?” Ask Johnny!

“You! I’m on to your secret, you’re a secret agent!” Jack replies while pointing his finger directly at Johnny. “Well I’ll have you know, you will never, ever take me down! I don’t know what you want with me, but you of all people will not steal my thunder!”

“What are you talking about? Secret Agent? That’s my gimmick, I’m a spy just like your…Jack the Ripper!” Johnny quickly tries to “Play it off” and hopes that Jack will fall for it. But just incase he doesn’t one must always protect the integrity of the mission, even if it means having to……Kill someone.

“Oh shut the hell up! You think I’m an idiot!”

“Do you really want me to answer that?” Johnny ask with a smug look.

“DAMN YOU!! I hate your kind of people! Always think they have something funny to say, well I’ll have the last laugh this time. I’m going to tell the whole world your secret, and when I do you will be through!”

“Whatever you think, guy. I mean if you have some kind of a problem with me, we can always settle it in the ring. After all we do have a match tonight.”

“In the ring, eh?” Jack says while slowly starting to back his way out the door.

“I’ll see you in the ring alright. Then after I beat you, I’m going to tell everyone. Then nobody will be riding the Johnny Dangerous bandwagon. They will all be admiring me, and watching me as I win the World Championship.”

Jack pauses for a moment then continues. “You will not stop me, and you will never pin anything on me. I ain’t going to let some stupid spy destroy my streak!”

Johnny thinks to himself wondering about what streak jack is going on about. “This guy really thinks I’m after him.” He thinks.

“Tonight, Johnny Dangerous…you will join the list of victims who have fallen to the Ripper. Jack the Ripper.” Jack begins an awful evil laugh as he creeps out the doorway and back down the hall.

Johnny shakes his head with relief. “I better be more careful. If it was someone a little more sane they might believe him, then I really would be discovered. I can not jeopardize the mission. I have to beat this Jack the Ripper or someone might really believe him.”

To be continued…..On Metal!

Guest Powerplay

Johnny, it's really good actually. But you posted it a little early in the morning, and well... SJLers are slow. Give it a full day to sit, and people will get to it. Generally, that's how it goes. Another nice outing, especially on such short notice.

Guest SupaTaft

I enjoyed it. People who promo are automatically loved.

Promos are always a good inlclusion before a match. If its just two wrestlers competing and the characters don't clash at all it can help to write a promo explaining why they are facing each other and how they will work in the match.

Anyways I liked reading it, the character is growing on me with every promo.

Guest Goodear

There's a reason I should be hating on Blank? I guess I need to work on that one for the next card... for some reason I can write matches pretty easily but promo's are tiring...

Anyway, on to Johnny... Here's the issue as I see it. Johnny's a spy... we all know he's a spy... but our wrestlers are just supposed to think he's a wrestler pretending to be a spy? I don't know. It's like having the localized blinders on so the wrestlers don't see Vince McMahon making EVIL~! faces but the audience does. Then again I could see Ejiro pulling a "Dude, you're not a spy." and then Johnny being "HAHA ... *meanceingly* that's right. I'm not." "Tool."

Sign in to follow this