TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

I just went on the worst date ever.

Guest Some Guy

Good, and on that note I'm off to go do something other than sit in front of my PC, 5 hours is enough. Maybe I'll go watch a movie, that doesn't require thinking or typing which I am obviously horrible at. I'm going to "bug" off.

Later.

Guest danielisthor

Date wasn't so bad, other than not doing anything but riding in a taxi. You got a hug out of it. That counts for something. The worst thing would have been her going home and calling all her girls and badmouthing you. That didn't seem to happen, you seemed genuinely sorry, so I'm willing to bet she'll give you another shot.

Guest Cancer Marney

You're that much of a gentleman? Huh. After a catch like that, I would've been bragging for months.

Like I still do after almost four years, come to think of it.

Guest NoCalMike

I wasn't aware people "date" anymore....seems that everyone I know, just meets someone, becomes friends, ends up having sex, and then the relationship starts.

Guest Kotzenjunge

I'm unable to date now due to my lack of a car. Hopefully I can hook up with some girl this Thursday night who has one and can ride my sorry ass around.

MY pickup line these days: "Saaaaaay... you got a car?"

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest pinnacleofallthingsmanly
I still think he should've stuck with the gorgeous Harvard law student.

I'm starting to think that all females think that way. The last true girlfriend I had goes to Harvard and people (mostly females) think that should sway my opinion of her. You have know idea how much I hate it when her name is brought up. People act like I should want to get married with her because she goes to Harvard. I went on a date with her last summer when I was back home, and my mother was mad because the date didn't last as long as she wanted it to. She was pretty, but I didn't really have any feelings for her. The problem was, everyone else did and felt that I should too. I missed out on a lot of other girls that I probably could have been happier with while we were together. I'm not just talking about other relationships I could have explored, I MISSED OUT ON A THREESOME!!! Oh yeah, back to the point. Just because girls might desire someone based on their "status," guys don't neccesarily think that way all the time. I know I don't.

Guest Cancer Marney
I'm starting to think that all females think that way... Just because girls might desire someone based on their "status," guys don't neccesarily think that way all the time. I know I don't.

Bully for you. Way to make baseless assumptions. From what I heard and saw the girl was sweet, brilliant, and beautiful; that's all. And yes, if you're admitted to Harvard law school it generally does mean you're smarter than other people, so if being smart is a matter of "status" which you disdain, well, I guess I don't have anything to say to that. I find intelligence attractive. If you don't, fine. I will not get into a pointless flamewar about this; I don't care enough about the subject.

Guest Leena
I'm starting to think that all females think that way... Just because girls might desire someone based on their "status," guys don't neccesarily think that way all the time. I know I don't.

Yes, guys desire females based on our tits and ass, they're much better.

"Status" is important to every relationship. Must have money to get some. All relationships are a form of prostitution.

A) You didn't simply say that she was brilliant, beautiful and sweet. You called her the "gorgeous Harvard law student."

B) There is nothing wrong with being attracted to intelligent people. I never said I wasn't attracted to them.

C) Being smart isn't a matter of "status." What about smart people that can't afford to go to Harvard?

D) You said that you would have been bragging about her for months and you called her a catch. Would you date a beautiful, sweet, brilliant girl that worked at Wal Mart for a living? Would you brag about it her and call her a catch?

Yes, guys desire females based on our tits and ass, they're much better.

NO! NO! NO! That's just for sex!

Guest Cancer Marney

A) Yep. I did.

B) Good.

C) If you're smart enough you can get a scholarship.

D) Beautiful, sweet, brilliant people don't work at Wal-Mart. At least not for very long.

Pinnacle, trust me, if this girl was anywhere NOT Harvard, I wouldn't have cared....she was EVERYTHING any guy has ever wanted.

Trust me.

The fact that she happens to be brilliant and got a 1600 on her SAT's just makes it that much better.

Alas, she's engaged now and forgot all about me two years ago.

Dames

Dames I know that you wouldn't have cared if she was anywhere NOT Harvard. You need to tell that to Marney though, who I coud see being good friends with Robin Givens.

Guest Cancer Marney

You're absolutely wrong.

Robin Givens is pretty darn cute. I'd like to be one hell of a lot more than "good friends" with her.

Robin Givens was Mike Tyson's first punching bag.

By the way, Marney, seeing as how I idolize Tony Montana so much, Harvard girl would have been perfect for me because her name is Elvira...and I called her Elvie like he does.

Dames

Most of the girls I've dated have some weird names man....

One of my friends noticed and I was telling him about this girl I knew named Zylkia and he said "she'll be the next one" just because of her name. She wasn't though...

Dames

Guest Cancer Marney

I associated "Elvira" with the FUCK billboard in Mistress of the Dark, rather than Scarface. <g>

Let's see...here are some of the girls that I've talked to or dated or whatever:

Tavannie, Masiel, Elvira, Soo-Yun, Ales, Leticia, Ymelda, Day.

Dames