TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

NWA:TNA/ROH Fantasy Fed

Hopefully you guys have all read my last fed, the WWE one, well this is the NWA:TNA/ROH one. Again, hope you enjoy cause I spent a lot of time doing this.

***NWA:TNA/ROH RANDOM DRAFT SPECIAL***

Live from Sunrise FL

A video montage of some of the best moments from the NWA:TNA and ROH shows plays before we go into the arena and see Jerry Jarrett on the screen.

Jerry Jarrett-Hello NWA:TNA and of course ROH fans. For those of you who don't know me, I am the owner of NWA:TNA and as of a few weeks ago, ROH too, Jerry Jarrett, father of Jeff Jarrett. And well, tonight is an historic night, as we aim to become the main challenge to WWE by emulating them. After my recent windfall, I have been able to sign some great wrestlers to permanent contracts. Guys you will see tonight...Masato Tanaka, Steve Corino, Super Crazy and Shane Douglas to name but a few. Tonight will be the beggining of a new era for sure. So it is my great pleasure to announce that the NWA:TNA Commisioner will be none other than Vince Russo. And it is my greatpleasure to announce Ricky 'The Dragon' Stemaboat as ROH Commisioner. The announce team for NWA:TNA will now be Mark Madden and Scott Hudson, and the announce team for ROH will be the legendary Joey Styles and Joel Gertner...so with out further ado, let's get up to the ring because I think we should let our wrestling do the talking...thank you.

The opening video for NWA:TNA with 'Tear Away' as the theme plays, and we go up to the arena with Mark Madden and Scott Hudson already at the announce desk.

Hudson-Hello there everybody, and welcome to the new era of proffesional wrestling as the merger of ROH and NWA:TNA has occured, and new talent has been signed in droves. Both comanies will get half the roster tonight, all drawn randomly, but did you hear the huge annuncement Mark Madden? Vince Russo and Ricky Steamboat as Commisioners!

Madden-Yeah I heard that, but did you hear earlier our main event for tonight? Well for those who don't know, tonight we will see a huge main event. Scott Hall teams with Syxx-Pac to take on Jeff Jarrett and one of the new signings, but we're yet to hear who.

Hudson-Well Mark the purpose of today is of course the split in the roster. And there is the tumbler up there. 10 men at a time for each company will be announced in between matches, and speaking of matches we're kicking off with a match between the big man Malice and Crowbar

Malice vs Crowbar

Crowbar walks to the ring with the lead pipe in his hands as the show gets underway with two hardcore guys going at it. Crowbar raises the pipe in the air and gets the crowd going as Malice sneaks up from behind him.

Hudson-Wait, Malice came from through the crowd!

Malice turns Crowbar around and clotheslines him to the outside as the referee calls for the bell to be rung. Malice follows him out and throws him into the steel barricade head first as the crowd go wild. Crowbar staggers up and Malice presses him above his head before dropping him face first across the barricade. Malice grabs Crowbar's arm to haul him up and then whip him face first into the ring post! The crowd boo at Malice, and as he turns the corner of the ring Crowbar dives at him and hits him with a flying clothesline. Crowbar starts to punch at Malice before throwing him into the barricade and running round to get a chair. The ref goes to the apron to try and tell both guys to get in, but Crowbar ignores him and puches Malice until he's sitting on the chair. Malice is helpless as Crowbar climbs onto the apron, runs across and flips onto Malice, knocking him and the chair over. The crowd pop as Crowbar throws the chair away, gets onto the apron again and dives off with an elbow drop!

Madden-That guy is crazy! I can't believe that!

Both men struggle to their feet and both start to exchange punches before Malice cloheslines Crowbar and throws him back into the ring. Malice slides half way in, before changing his mind, sliding back out and looking around the fans before pulling out a table!

Madden-Oh yeah, here comes the carnage!

Malice slides the table into the ring but Crowbar baseball slides into him and grabs the table himself. Crowbar has trouble setting up the table, and as he struggles Malice gets into the ring with a chair...Crowbar tunrs around but ducks the chair shot and dropkicks Malice in the knee before grabbing the chair. Crowbar raises it above his head but the ref grabs it off him as the crowd boo loudly. Meanwhile Malice is back on his feet, and as Crowbar turns around from arguing with the ref, Malice grabs him by the throat and chokeslams him through the table! The ref calls for the bell as Malice stands over Crowbar arms raised in the air. About half a dozen referees pile out from backstage to get Malice away from Crowbar's limp body.

Winner:Crowbar by disqualification

Hudson-What a chokeslam ride, and what a bad landing too for Crowbar! We may need help for Crowbar

Malice walks up the rampway after his win, but as he does Crowbar gets out of the table wreckage and slowly makes his way up the ramp after him.

Madden-What is this idiot Crowbar doing? He's just been put through a table, and now he wants some more!

Crowbar turns Malice around and punches away at him as the crowd go wild. Malice is rocked back and Crowbar runs back and grabs his lead pipe. Crowbar runs up the ramp and hits Malice in the head with the pipe knocking him down! Malice gets back up and Crowbar DDTs him on the ramp, but as he does the lights go out.

Hudson-What the hell, what's going on. Madden get your hand out of my pocket! My wallet's not in that pocket anyway.

Madden-Oh thanks.

The lights come back on and Crowbar is laying in a pool of fake blood. Malice is standing with arms raised in the air at the top of the ramp and everyone is wondering what happened when suddenly the lights dim and an eiree music begins to play. Two figures come out from behind the curtain, and as the lights come back on we see Malice standing with Gangrel and Vampiro!!!

Hudson-Oh my god Gangrel and Vampiro are in the NWA:TNA! What the hell does this...are these three men...oh god! Crowbar's been left laying by these three men.

***commercial break***

After the break Vince Russo is standing on the stage with Gene Okerlund and Jerry Jarrett in front of the tombola.

Hudson-Welcome back, and what a start it was...Gangrel, Malice and Vampiro destroying Crowbar. But well Jerry Jarrett is up there by the tombola with Vince Russo, so Gene take it away!

Gene-Well thank you Scott, and well it's time for part one of the draw. All the names of the 68 wrestlers under contract to NWA:TNA and ROH are in the bowl. Some of them we don't know about yet so this should be very interesting. New NWA:TNA Commisioner Vince Russo is up here, so Jerry I take it you're here to oversee this. So Vince, without further ado please choose your first ten guys and put them in here.

Vince picks out 10 balls from the tombola two or three at a time and puts them in a seperate bowl. Gene is asked to open them and read the names as Russo looks on.

Gene-Well OK then...first off is...

Gene's eyes widen as he sees who Russo has picked out. He checks with Jerry to see if it's correct before proceeding.

Gene-OK, well firstly NWA:TNA has...New Jack!

The crowd pop as they hear New Jack's name being called. A 'New Jack' chant starts up as Gene opens another ball.

Gene-Well from one crazy guy to another...Terry Funk...Juventud Guerrera...Chris Candido...Vampiro!...Mark Jindrak...OH MY!. Vince, I think this must be right...The Sandman!?!

The crowd pop again upon hearing The Sandman's name.

Gene-OK I've been told to hurry this up...

Madden-Thank god!

Gene-Another former ECW star Chilly Willy...and another...The Enforcer C.W Anderson and finally for this section Jimmy Yang Happy with that Vince?

Russo-Very. Ricky Steamboat, get your old decrepid ass out here!

Steamboat walks out to a great ovation and shakes hands with Okerlund and Jarrett before Jarrett gets a microphone for himself.

Jerry Jarrett-Well I see that this is going to take too long. So what I suggest is that You each pick 10 at a time, and we unviel the wrestlers places altogether later on, because we want to get some action out here.

Gene-Well OK, Ricky picks ten, then Vince, then Ricky and we unveil them later? Is that right?

Madden-WOW, that Okerlund is quick huh Scott

Steamboat picks ten, before Russo pushes him out of the way and picks his ten. As they each pick their wrestlers they continue to stare each other down. Once everyone has been picked the four start to walk back but as they do, Russo pushes Steamboat and gets in his face, so Steamboat shoves Russo down on his ass and walks back as Russo starts going mad.#

Hudson-The war has started up already! Russo's flat on his ass, and now the wrestlers have all been picked. Jerry Jarrett will announce each brands' roster later on apparantely, but now we're set for action after the break with a triple threat X Division Match!

***a commercial for next week's ROH event plays***

American Dragon vs Spanky vs Elix Skipper

After the commercial Spanky is standing in the ring waiting for Elix Skipper to walk down the ailse. Skipper slides in and the two X Division wrestlers quickly go at it with punches and kicks as American Dragon runs down to the ring and starts dominating over the two smaller atheletes. He quickly throws Skipper to the outside before grabbing Spanky and punching him around. Dragon whips Spanky into the ropes, Spanky ducks a clothesline and somersault planchas to the outside onto Skipper. He slides back in as Dragon slides out, and leaps out with a plancha on Dragon, but Dragon catches him and drops him face first on the apron. Dragon drags Spanky in and throws him to the ropes, but Spanky holds on to the ropes. Spanky walks towards him, but Skipper russian legsweeps him from behind. As Skipper gets up Spanky hits a whirling neckbreaker and waits for him to get up. He goes for a superkick, but Skipper catches it and pulls him into a wheelbarrow suplex...1...2..only two. Skipper runs off the ropes looking to hit Spanky with something, but Dragon steps in the way and spinebusters him before turning around and hitting the Dragon Suplex on Spanky. Dragon waits for him to get back up and trips him, before hooking in a move similar to a Boston Crab, but in a Sharpshooter position. The ref checks if Spanky wants to give up, but he crawls towards the ropes. The pain on his face is immense, but he crawls on and eventually makes it to the ropes. Dragon tries to backdrop him, but he flips over, lands on his feet and turns Dragon around, but Dragon hoists him onto his shoulders and samoan drops him...1..Skipper dropkicks Dragon to the outside and goes to the turnbuckles. He pulls himself up so he's in a handstand on the top rope, and then he drops down and spins in mid air hitting a legdrop on Spanky. He drops down to pin him, but Dragon pulls him off and throws him up and onto the table.

Madden-Woah, jeez they nearly wiped me out!

Dragon rolls back in and grabs Spanky in a double underhook position, but Spanky rolls out and bulldogs him from the second rope. Spanky runs at Dragon, Dragon throws him up in the air but Spanky hurricanranas him on the way back down...1...2...no, only two. Skipper gets back in as Spanky gets clotheslined by Dragon. Skipper stands back and watches as Dragon picks Spanky up, hoists him onto the shoulder and crucifix powerbombs him. Dragon raises his arms in the air, but as he does Skipper kicks him in the gut and puts him in position for the Play Of The Day. Skipper tries to hit it twice, but Dragon blocks it and stands up flipping Skipper onto his shoulders. Dragon walks around with Skipper draped across his shoulders, but suddenly Spanky rolls up Dragon as Dragon falls back on Skipper...1...2...the ref doesn't count because Spanky is pinning Dragon, but Dragon is also pinning Skippe at the same timer. Spanky gets up and argues with the ref, as Skipper DDTs Dragon. Spanky turns around and Skipper hits him with the Play Of The Day...1...2...Dragon legdrops Skipper. Dragon throws Skipper to the outside and hits a reverse DVD on Spanky...1...2...Skipper again pulls Dragon off. Dragon pulls Skipper in and spinebusters him but Spanky spinkicks Dragon to the outside and goes to the top rope. Dragon gets onto the apron, but Spanky kicks him to the floor and then moonsaults onto him. He gets back to the top rope and hits a 450 splash on Skipper...1...2...3...Spanky wins a great match.

Winner:Spanky by pin(Spanky over Skipper)

Hudson-WOW, what a war that one was. All three gave us all they had, but in the end Spanky won it, and I see a great future ahead of this young kid!

Madden-Yeah if you want action like this, it'll be here in the NWA:TNA!

Backstage Ricky Steamboat is talking to BG James.

Steamboat-So how's things since you came here then BG?

James-Ricky, you know, I feel like I belong here. I get to be myself, I get to be a part of the up and coming federation in wrestling, and most of all I get to work for a boss who appreciates talent like you...if I get drawn with you that is.

Steamboat-I hope you are too. Anyway, I have a great opportunity for you if you are. You see, on our fir...

Steamboat is interrupted by the door flying open and an angry American Dragon barges in. He walks up to his mentor and Steamboat stands up.

Steamboat-What's the matter man? You just had a great match...

Dragon-I didn't win though did I? That SOB Spanky pinned Skipper, I wasn't even involoved in the finish!

Steamboat-Look, what did I teach you. Take every win and every loss with grace. Don't get boastful, and don't get envious, and eventually...you will become the best.

James-Hey kid, that's good advise, I'd listen to him

Dragon-Yo, was he talking to you?

James-He was until you busted in here

Dragon-I can go wherever the hell I want...unless you have a problem with that.

James-You know you want to stop being so damn cocky, before someone takes exception and slaps your ass around punk!

Dragon-And who's gonna do that...you?

Steamboat-Guys, leave it! BG, I'll talk to you later, I have to sort him out...thank you

BG leaves as Steamboat and Dragon sit down and start to talk. We then go to Vince Russo's office where he's talking to someone out of shot. He tells him to make sure that Hall and Syxx-Pac 'get what they deserve'. The camera man tries to see who it is, but the door is slammed in his face and then locked.

Hudson-Who the hell was Russo talking to? Do you think whoever was in there is the mystery partner?

Madden-How the hell should I know?

Hudson-Well you're his best buddy, you suck up to him all the time. You always have.

Madden-Oh shut up Hudson! Anyway, hopefully we're gonna find out who the mystery partner is after the break, so don't let Hudson put you off and stay tuned!

Hudson-Oh would you be quiet Madden!

***commercial break***

Gene-Well folks, I am standing with Jerry Jarrett, and Jerry you're here to announce the rosters right?

Jerry Jarrett-Actually Gene, that will be happening just before the main event, but the main event is why I'm here. You see, my son Jeff was set to have a match with Scott Hall tonight, but as you know I decided to make it a tag match. So I'm here to announce that Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac will take on the team of Jeff Jarrett and...Shane Douglas.

Hudson-WOW what a tag team match. Scott Hall and Syxx-Pac against Jeff Jarrett and 'The Franchise' Shane Douglas! What a main event to kick us off on this new era!

Madden-Too damn right. The Franchise and The Chosen One get to take out Scott Hall and 'Syxx-Pac'! I can't wait to see it

Brian Lawler vs Kid Kash

Hudson-Well we've got another match before then Mark. And what a match this one should be, two of the most underrated wrestlers in the biz

Brian Lawler walks out to the ring to a mixed reaction from the fans in the National Car Rental Center. He rolls into the ring and rasies his arms in the air to a chorus of boos. He slams his arms against the ropes in anger as we hear 'MY NAME IS KIIIIID!!!' and 'Cocky' by Kid Rock plays as Kid Kash comes out onto the stage. He frisbees his hat into the crowd before running to the ring and sliding in, but as he does Lawler starts stomping away at him. Lawler whips him to the ropes, but Kash rebounds and hits Lawler with a flying forearm. Lawler turns around and Kash hits a spinning heel kick sending Lawler scurrying to the outside. The crowd start chanting 'Jerry's kid...Jerry's kid' as Lawler gets angry. He slides back in but Kash immediately goes to work with fists. He whips Lawler to the conrer and charges in, but Lawler gets a foot up. Lawler headlocks him and goes for a bulldog but Kash shoves him off sturnum first into the turnbuckle and springboards off the ropes into a sunset flip...1...2...Lawler kicks out and rolls to the outside. Kash gets onto the buckles and gets the crowd going with another 'Jerry's kid' chant as Lawler gets angry again.

Madden-This isn't fair. The crowd are all distracting Brian and putting him off his game!

Lawler tries to quieten down the crowd, but as he turns towards the ring, Kash springboards out and hurricanranas him to a huge pop. Lawler gets thrown back in and Kash high-fives a few fans before rolling back in. Kash kicks Lawler in the chest and goes for the, but Lawler backdrops him. A clothesline knocks Kash down again as Lawler starts to get the advantage. Lawler hoists Kash onto the top rope for a superplex, but as he goes up Kash kicks him in the gut and sunset flips him off the middle rope from the top...1...2..two count. Kash runs at Lawler and goes for a tornado DDT but Lawler blocks it and dumps him onto the apron. He backs up and goes to punch him, but Kash rams his shoulder into the gut, rolls in over Lawler's back and runs to the ropes. Lawler misses a clothesline on him, and Kash hits a reverse spinning DDT before going to the top rope but Lawler dives against the ropes knocking Kash down hard. Lawler again climbs up the buckles, and turns to have his back facing Kash. Both men are on the top rope as Lawler has Kash in a headlock. Lawler leaps off, bulldogging Kash from the top!

Hudson-Oh my god! What an amzing move, and Kash is out cold!

Lalwer rolls over onto Kash...1...2...thr...Kash gets a foot on the rope!!! Lawler angrily stomps on Kash before picking him up and powerslamming him back down. Lawler goes to the top and dives off with a legdrop, but Kash avoids the contact and as Lawler gets holding his ass, Kash kicks him in the gut and hits the !...1...2...3. Kid Kash wins.

Winner:Kid Kash by pinfall

Kash walks back up the ramp as Lawler slowly comes around. He gets up and starts going crazy in the ring as the screen cuts to the backstage area with Jerry Jarrett at this desk. Both Ricky Steamboat and Vince Russo are in the room, as well as a bunch of lawyers. Jarrett picks up two pieces of paper and shows the back of them to Russo and Steamboat.

Jerry Jarrett-OK, on these pieces of paper are your rosters. I will read the NWA:TNA roster first, and then the Ring Of Honour roster. I expect your lawyers and attourneys to write out contracts for each wrestler on your roster and to have them signed by Thursday night. So now, the NWA:TNA roster.

New Jack, Terry Funk, Juventud Guerrera, Chris Candido, Vampiro, Mark Jindrak, The Sandman, Chilly Willy, C.W Anderson, Jimmy Yang...Vader, A.J Styles, 'The Truth' Ron Killings, Jeff Jarrett, Crowbar, Steve Blackman, Malice, Brian Lawler, Psicosis, Big Vito, Scoot Andrews, Disco Inferno, Mike Sanders, De Vito, Gangrel, Jerry Lynn, Nova, Steve Corino, Jushin Liger, Nick Mondo, Doug Williams, Nathan Jones, Chris Hamrick...and Sabu!!!

Russo smiles as he looks at the list one of his lawyers has wrote down. He smiles over at Steamboat and waits for the ROH roster.

So the ROH roster...one of the roster will be kept secret for reasons brought to me by Vince Russo, so the other members are...

Chris Chetti, Roadkill, Joey Matthews, Rick Steiner, Christian York, Super Crazy, Masato Tanaka, Elix Skipper, Syxx-Pac, Shane Douglas, The Blue Meanie, Lash LeRoux, Spanky, Balls Mahoney, Kid Kash, Buff Bagwell, Danny Doring, Low Ki, Bruce, Taka Michinoku, BG James, American Dragon, Chris Daniels, James Mariato, E.Z Money, Scott Hall, Brian Adams, Norman Smiley, Lenny, Tony Mamaluke, Bryan Clark, Julio Dinero, Ken Shamrock and...my star signing...Sting!!!

Hudson-Oh my god...Sting!?! Sting is in Ring Of Honour!

Jerry Jarrett-Now of course further signings can be made as long as the board agrees, gentlemen...good luck.

Russo smiles as Steamboat starts to glare straight at him.

Madden-Well it's pretty obvious that NWA:TNA has the advantage after the draft, just look at our roster compared to ROH's.

Hudson-Well anyway, up next, it's Syxx-Pac and Scott Hall teaming up to take on 'The Chosen One' Jeff Jarrett and 'The Franchise' Shane Douglas, and it should be a war!

***commercial break***

Syxx-Pac and Scott Hall vs Jeff Jarrett and Shane Douglas Tornado Tag Team Match

Shane Douglas's music plays and he walks out for his NWA:TNA debut with his gold robe on. He gets into the ring and jaws with a member of the crowd before grabbing a microphone.

Douglas-Shut the hell up! Tonight, I have arrived back in the big time. I am here tonight, and now I find out I will be on the ROH show on Thursday. So you get a double helping of Franchise this week! That's the good news. The bad news is I have to make my return in this shit hole you call a town. Well the place doesn't matter, the fact that you pieces of trash don't respect me enough doesn't matter either. What matters is that I have the best partner I could hope for in Jeff Jarrett. And together, we guarantee that those two slapnuts, the scrawny flea-bag Syxx-Pac and Scott Hall will get their asses FRANCHISED! Hahhahhah!!!

Hudson-Well this is actually an elimination Tornado Tag, so both members of the team have to be eliminated for the other team to win.

'The Chosen One' plays over the P.A system and Jeff Jarrett walks to the ring with his guitar over his shoulder and his typical smug look on his face. He argues with fans on his way down, when suddenly Syxx-Pac and Hall runs up from behind Jarrett. Hall starts punching Jarrett as Syxx-Pac slides into the ring and goes to work on the Franchise. Hall and Jarrett brawl away up the ramp and Hall suplexs Jarrett hard on the steel rampway.

Hudson-These two guys Hall and Jarrett have been warring with each other since day one of NWA:TNA, and they're not letting up here!

In the ring, Syxx-Pac kicks away at Douglas in the corner before hitting a jumping spinkick that knocks Douglas down. Syxx Pac backs up and goes for the Bronco Buster, but Douglas moves and Syxx-Pac goes crashing groin first onto the bottom turnbuckle. Douglas slides back in and catches the injured Syxx-Pac with a vicious clothesline as Hall rams Jarrett's head into everything on the stage that he can. Douglas suplexs Syxx-Pac hard in the middle of the ring as Hall walks down the ramp having laid out Jarrett. Meanwhile Douglas is stomping on Syxx-Pac in the corner, so he doesn't see Hall coming from behind him. Hall turns Douglas around and punches away at Douglas as Syxx-Pac pulls himself up and joins in the beating. Douglas is whipped to the ropes, and gets hit with a double flapjack by Hall and Pac. Syxx-Pac starts to kick Douglas again as Jeff Jarrett rolls into the ring with a guitar. He turns Hall around, but the ref pulls the guitar away, and Hall clotheslines Jarrett. Hall punches Jarrett in the corner as Syxx-Pac does the same to Douglas on the other side. Hall and Pac look over at each other, and whip Jarrett and Douglas into each other and then clothesline them both down. They give their opponents a crotch chop for a crowd pop and then clothesline them down again. Hall picks up Douglas as Syxx-Pac kicks away at the floored Jarrett. Syxx Pac runs at Jarrett, but Jarrett stun-guns him across the top rope and back suplexs him before hitting Hall in the back with a double axehandle. Jarrett and Douglas double team Hall but Syxx-Pac hits them both from behind with a double clothesline and then spinkicks Jarrett down. Douglas pokes Syxx-Pac in the eyes and runs to the ropes, but Hall catches him coming back with a boot to the face. Hall then picks Douglas up and goes for the Sack of S*** but Jarrett pushes Syxx-Pac into Hall and Douglas falls on top of Hall...1...2...Hall kicks out. Douglas misses a clothesline on Hall as Jarrett misses one on Syxx-Pac, and Douglas and Jarrett end up clotheslining each other. They get up and Hall punches away at Jarrett and Syxx-Pac tries to suplex Douglas, but Douglas boots Syxx-Pac low and hits him with the Fisherman Buster...1...2...3. Syxx-Pac is eliminated. Douglas celebrates but doesn't see Hall standing behind him, and as he finally turns around hall boots him in the gut and hits him with the Outsider's Edge...1...2...3...Douglas is gone. Jarrett tries to punch Hall as he turns around, but Hall ducks it and punches Jarrett. Jarrett fights back and goes for a high cross body, but Hall catches him and hits the SOS...1...2...no! Jarrett pulls himself up off the ropes as Douglas and Syxx-Pac brawl on the outside. Jarrett turns around into a kick to the gut and DDT by Hall....1...2...only two. Hall hits a running clothesline on Jarrett and gives the signal for the Outsider's Edge, but the ref is distracted by Douglas on the apron. Syxx-Pac tries to pull him down, but doesn't manage to as Hall gets a low blow from Jarrett. Jarrett swings and misses with his guitar and Hall boots him in the gut, grabs the guitar and smashes Jarrett over the head with it! Hall covers but the referee is still distracted by Syxx-Pac and Douglas. Hall gets up, but from behind someone runs into the ring...

Hudson-Wait a minute! It's Tazz! WWE Smackdown commentator Tazz...why is he here?

Madden-Tazzmission! Yeah!

Tazz has the Tazzmission on Hall as the ref is still distracted. Tazz lets go off Hall and he falls into The Stroke by Jarrett...Tazz runs around the ring and takes out Syxx-Pac as the ref turns around...1...2...3! It's all over! Tazz gets into the ring and wraps the Tazzmission on Hall again as the crowd go wild Douglas throws Syxx-Pac into the ring post and Vince Russo walks down to the ring. Russo gets in the ring and Tazz lets go of the hold to embrace Russo.

Hudson-I thought Tazz was a WWE Smackdown commentator!

Madden-Well obviously not Hudson, otherwise why would he be here? Wait, I get it! Tazz is here beating on Hall...that was who Russo must have been talking to in his office, that's the guy Russo was hiding from Steamboat. Russo has an insider in ROH...Tazz is gonna be doing Russo biding in ROH...yeah, I love it!

Hudson-My god what a night. Whatever you do, don't miss ROH Torture, this Thursday night! What impact will Tazz have on ROH!?! We'll have to wait and see!

The scene of Russo, Jarrett, Douglas and Tazz in the ring fades to black as the show ends.

Well there's week 1 done. Not the best, but pretty good I suppose. Thanks for reading anyway, I'd appreciate any feedback from you guys(e.g great show, good results, could be more backstage stuff, just go away please...lol) and maybe a rating for the show, although it's just an opening show thing. Hope you enjoyed it.