TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
King Cucaracha

Smackdown observations

I've just seen Smackdown, being in Britain it's on a Saturday night for me, and I think it was a quite good show, although some things spoilt it. Here are my observations...

I dunno who the new announcer is, but he seems like he knows what he's doing. He's definately better than Lillian, who's probably only emloyed cause she can sing the national anthem; but then who isn't better at announcing than Lillian(maybe Tazz).

What with the new announcer's style, and the new set and silver ring posts, the show seems different from Raw, almost as if it was a different company at times. It sort of feels like wCw at times, only better.

Weirdest part of the show...Stephanie saying Billy and Chuck were the best tag team in WWE history. I don't mind Billy and Chuck, but I'm sure there were a lot of great former tag champs rolling in their graves upon hearing that one.

Rey Mysterio should be on Unforgiven. He's over with the crowd, yet he isn't getting the push anymore...WHY!?!

Lesnar gets more like Goldberg by the day...he even had security! Oh, and Heyman's fake pony tail rulez!

Finally Eddie has a bit of credibility for a change. If he isn't kissing his cousin's ass, he's speaking gibberish, which is supposed to be Spanish. Speaking of Eddie's cousin, Chavo's as underrated as anyone in WWE in my opinion.

Is it me, or have Stephanie's high pitched squeals as she talks stopped?

Final observation...Tazz, what the hell is a tomato? And a Tomato buster... what the fuck!?!

Guest the 1inch punch
Rey Mysterio should be on Unforgiven. He's over with the crowd, yet he isn't getting the push anymore...WHY!?!

Do what I do, cry racism and blame JR

I just want to know what the hell that move Rey Mysterio did on Smackdown was. That move was insane!

Oh and Mysterio is on the Unforgiven card. He's facing Noble for the cruiserweight title.

Guest Repo Man jr

How slow am I. I just finished watchin Smackdown now! Rey's move rocked. Dunno what its called but I think you could get away with "The Flippin flip spin spin" as a name.

Guest The Czech Republic

The 1inch Punch is awesome because Jennifer Garner is in his signature.

The 1inch Punch is awesome because Jennifer Garner is in his signature.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm Jenifer Garner :D

Alias sucks, but its worth watching just for Miss Garner!

ChUnK!

Guest Spaceman Spiff
I just want to know what the hell that move Rey Mysterio did on Smackdown was. That move was insane!

Oh and Mysterio is on the Unforgiven card. He's facing Noble for the cruiserweight title.

No Rey/Knoble match at Unforgiven. Chavo/Rey on Heat.

And the move Rey did is The Amazing Red's (wrestler in NWA:TNA) "Code Red".

Guest Spaceman Spiff

Chuck & Billy were using "Code Red" for their Doomsday DEvice, yes.

As for Pittman's armbar, I forget.