TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

The One and Only RAW 9/22 Thread!

Guest tetsubeav
THE BEARD WILL CONSUME US ALL!

RUN!

I like how he's trying to bring back the "Hammurabi" look. Leave it to Jericho to resurrect a 4000 year old beard style. BABYLONIAN POWER!

His new finisher will be called "Eye for an Eye", and he'll randomly spout off verses from his code of laws.

If anyone could pull that off, it'd be Jericho.

Guest Ram
I can see it now father of Goldust...

Goldusty, :shudder: to the thought of Dusty Rhodes in a Goldust outfit, make-up and all.

LMAO.

Actually, that's a brilliant idea. They look almost exactly alike each other, give or take an elephant's weight.

Guest Nevermortal

I hope that they resurrect Midnight Rider is they're gonna resurrect some Dusty-isin'

Guest Trivia247

imagine the abnormality of it, a Son of a NWA Wrestling "Legend" he himself is a decent enough wrestler, but as himself, he can't get no heat even if he went to the Sahara, but Develope a Ambigious personality, put on a Gold Jump Suit, and Facepaint, he suddenly gets over, even if its a cult following... a Character any other fed he would revile but again get no heat. But back in the WWE he gets the best career in his life.

Guest HartFan86

Damn, Jericho wins by tap out the 2nd week in a row. Why didn't they do this when he was...you know, Undisputed Champ?

Guest tetsubeav

I think Jericho should get a pair of Lance Goodbody tights to wear. Now, *that'd* be distinctive.

Guest snowfan
well.. Goldust did do his own 'tribute' to Dusty in 1998.

The HGH Variety half hour starts in ten minutes...

Guest Kamui

Heels don't have to neccesairly be super-hated to be succesful heels. Popular Heels can be over and can still succesfully oppose faces- HHH gets cheered on his entrances as does Flair, but there's plenty of booing for them when they commit heelish acts against faces as over as RVD. Still effective heels.

And solid match. Jericho wins with the Walls=good ending.

Kane's tag partner=Malice/The Wall? Eh, I hope not.

-Duo

Guest LaParkaMarka

RUN!

I like how he's trying to bring back the "Hammurabi" look. Leave it to Jericho to resurrect a 4000 year old beard style. BABYLONIAN POWER!

His new finisher will be called "Eye for an Eye", and he'll randomly spout off verses from his code of laws.

You've become my new favorite poster. And that gimmick would be incredibly cool.

Guest Nevermortal

RUN!

If anyone could pull that off, it'd be Jericho.

BABYLON LIVES!

Damn, Jericho wins by tap out the 2nd week in a row. Why didn't they do this when he was...you know, Undisputed Champ?

Because that would be...oh...a SMART move to do?

BTW...love that you use the Hogan-Dog plushie in your sig. ^^

Guest Slingshot Suplex

You know....I'm really starting to come around to this whole Jennifer Love Hewitt fest

Guest Jack Daniels

mystery partner = maven.

good god, I hope not. really for the love of god I hope not.

Guest tetsubeav

1. If any one ensnare another, putting a ban upon him, but he can not prove it, then he that ensnared him shall be put to death.

-----------------------

Whoa... #1 in Hammurabi's laws almost sez Jericho has the right to put HHH to death. Cool!

RUN!

You've become my new favorite poster. And that gimmick would be incredibly cool.

I'll rip this gimmick off.

M.C. Hammurabi!

he will wrestle in my fed with The Crazy Homeless Men, The Abortionist, Special Education Jones and The Olsens

Guest AndrewTS

Doing an outline for school, and dropping in to check out the thread.

Raw blowing ass, or they actually trying to fix their fuck ups?

Guest Eagan469

ok - on a level of dissapointment, 1-10, 10 being most dissapointed, how dissapointing will the mystery partner be?

I'm saying 8

Guest jester
You know....I'm really starting to come around to this whole Jennifer Love Hewitt fest

Blasphemy. Allison all the way.

[Recalls the outfit she wore as the evil Willow]

Mmmmm

Guest Nevermortal

MEREDITH BROOKS! WOW! Oh wait, I don't care.

MORE HAMMURABI GIMMICK BRAINSTORM! I COMMAND IT!