TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

The One and Only RAW 9/22 Thread!

Guest LaParkaMarka

YES DUAL CHOKESLAMS (ok, I'm late, sue me)

That was a cool little twist actually. Hurricane was very very over back in the Alliance days...and him and Kane could actually make a very entertaining team. It'll also help put over Hurricane as a legit threat, as opposed to some cruiser. I am liking this a lot.

THE GREEN MACHINE woo hoo!

Guest Angle-plex

I'm kind of glad the moved Hurricane away from the cruisers. He's much more entertaining against guys that are bigger than him.

Guest Kamui
Next tage match is Flair-HHH/RVD-Bubba, right? Joy. I just got home from work. I never work Mondays. I realized that I was better off making money than watching the HHH Ego-fuck show. How's it been so far?

Muhahaha, the one show you choose not to watch isn't an Ego-Fuck- HHH was only on-screen one segment so far.

-Duo

Guest AndrewTS
Now Hurricane will be taken by Bradshaw to the hosscave.

That's going in my sig.

I'm thinking one of these days there is going to be an angle where a rookie reinacts the Val Venis "choppy choppy your pee pee" angle.

Guest Kamui

And that explains your tag partnership, happy now?

Am I the only one digging this weird-charisma Kane is giving off? It's strange and kinda funny. Kane and Hurricane=Good Face Tag Champions.

-Duo

Guest Trivia247

Hurricane probably gonna get GREEN Pyro one oneside of the ring and Kane with the Red on the otherside. LOL Kane and Helms this might have promise.

Guest Army Eye
HBK/Austin and Austin/Dude Love were thrown together.

The crowd loved it.....and I marked out.

Yeah but those were main event level guys. It's believable that they could win the tag team titles.

Kane is midcard.. Hurricane ASPIRES to be a midcard guy.

The tag team titles took another big hit is all I'm saying. If they had anything left at all.. it's gone now.