TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Chuck Woolery

The One and Only RAW 9/22 Thread!

Guest Chuck Woolery

My honest bet? Hmm... probably Booker. Maybe, if they're feeling, you know, risky, it'll be Dreamer, but I'll go with Booker to be on the safe side.

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

Is Sid in any condition to wrestle? I think it would be interesting if it was him.

LA FUCKING PARKA!!! I JUST FIGURED IT OUT! THEY WILL BE CALLED THE HEAT FREAKS! LA PARKA GARNERS HEAT, AND KANE BRINGS DA HEAT!!! HELL FUCKING YEAH!!

Or of course, I'd be wrong... :angry:

Guest Ram
Last I heard about Sid he was working as an on-camera role for WWA.

And the WWA don't got no cameras anymore. :P

Guest Brian

Nova's just a spot wizard and an averag one at that. He's improved a little and his pacings been better, but he's still not worth much.

Guest razazteca

maybe its Black Tiger, he was ranked #11 on PWI, and you know that Vince will want to hold him down before he puts up ***** matches for NWA TNA tag team division

Guest CED Ordonez

Watch, it's gonna be Kane #2 as played by Rick "The Fake Razor" Bogner. Then we'll get maybe two or three more normal sized Kanes before the WWE resorts to busting out the mini-Kanes that harass the UnAmericans until they bust out their own mini-UnAmericans. Alas, I don't think the world is ready for Mini-Kane vs Mini-Test in the battle of Mini-Hosses just yet.

Well, on a more serious note, I'm just hoping the surprise partner doesn't suck on a malicious level.

Guest snowfan
Watch, it's gonna be Kane #2 as played by Rick "The Fake Razor" Bogner. Then we'll get maybe two or three more normal sized Kanes before the WWE resorts to busting out the mini-Kanes that harass the UnAmericans until they bust out their own mini-UnAmericans. Alas, I don't think the world is ready for Mini-Kane vs Mini-Test in the battle of Mini-Hosses just yet.

Well, on a more serious note, I'm just hoping the surprise partner doesn't suck on a malicious level.

Just like the Machines....