TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Badd Company

Randy Savage has gone completely senile.......

Guest mastermind

Yeah it is making me sad about some of these guys. Especially some in the wwf now. Yeah, some still draw and are entertaining, but they do steal the spotlight from guys that could have got their spot through the years.

Austin: Yeah AUSTIN! The man is complaining about the NWO's pops supposedly. This is coming from the man who was getting pops late last year as a heel with what. If things are true Austin is going to go down the path of legends who end up bitter and angry when their time is up. Austin was the spotlight of the wwf without the wwf's big guns in 1996-1997. Now is the real time to see how much of a team player he is when there are people of his legendary status are around. I mean he has defeated Rock twice. Coincident or not to keep Rock under his thumb I don't know. Austin still kicks ass though, but maybe the signs are there for 2-3 years.

Bret Hart: This was my boy I'm not going to lie. Especially in 1993 and 1994. He was one of the reasons why I didn't give up on wrestling. He brought back the realism that got lost from 1989-1992. It's sad to see how things turned out with him especially in wcw. He has an excuse though I don't know about the others. He should have just jobbed the title to HBK and call it a day. He was completely lost in wcw.

Hulk Hogan: Honestly he should have just retired in 1992. Turning heel was pretty cool though in 1996. He should have come into the wwf in 1997 when his contract ran out and do his gig then and retire by WM 14 properly. Even after 1993 is stretching it(could have passed it to Bret), but I really couldn't see wrestling's second boom being as hot as it was without his heel turn.

Ric Flair: Oh, another one of those guys who should have retired after his 1993 match with Vader. Coincident the two most famous world champs of the 80's twilight year was the same year. Actually if he came back in the middle of the 90's in the wwf you could have been real useful instead of getting buried by Bischoff. It's also ironic they finally hooked up on ppv in 1994 passed their hey day. Flair is going to be 0 and 2 at Mania.

Randy Savage: The "mad man" Randy Savage. Hey, he has always been a loose cannon. Lately has been pretty pathetic.

It would be pretty funny to see the Mega Powers though. Well, maybe not.

Ultimate Warrior: Should have been put in the looney bin after 1996. Hey, I got the guilty pleasure of Warrior squashing Triple H. We won't ever see that again.

Undertaker: His character is alright now, but nowhere near the legendary Prince of Darkness. He has the same disease the other guys mentioned above have. He can't take it that there are some guys who fans are appealed to more heel or face. Should have just gone away in 1999. Hey at least he gives something to WrestleMania lore with his record.

Bruno Sammartino: He started the trend!

Guest Dutha Rose

Ah am so thteamed at dat litht you juth made up theyuh. Ah mean, Stawn Cole Stehve Austhin? How many timesth has he beaten de American Dweem? Even my thon Duthin ... hath put ... the whup[i/] to heem, if you weeeeeeell. Any all the peoples know dat Big Duth could peen hithon to da mat fo da wone, two, three ... anythime, anyplathee. Doth udda boyth, dath wut dey ah ... boyth. Dat is, cumpayud to Dutha Rose, baby!

Guest Kahran Ramsus

Hulk Hogan & Ric Flair may be old and come out of retirement all the time, but I really don't think that they are senile in the way that Warrior or Savage are.  Outside the business, they both seem to conduct themselves appropriately.  Sure they have big egos, but they seem be 'normal' for the most part.  

I agree that Austin is a candidate to go down the path of Savage.  I don't think Taker will.

Ah am so thteamed at dat litht you juth made up theyuh. Ah mean, Stawn Cole Stehve Austhin? How many timesth has he beaten de American Dweem? Even my thon Duthin ... hath put ... the whup[i/] to heem, if you weeeeeeell. Any all the peoples know dat Big Duth could peen hithon to da mat fo da wone, two, three ... anythime, anyplathee. Doth udda boyth, dath wut dey ah ... boyth. Dat is, cumpayud to Dutha Rose, baby!

I kinda like this gimmick. In small doses.