Guest Perfect_Bo

PPV COMMENTS

Guest Perfect_Bo

Edwin and Raynor...wow...

Sacred...wow...

That's all I have to say about that

B 'Wow' O

Guest Kibagami

Awesome work by everybody, I'm glad that the Shortest HIAC Ever (copyright TNT 2002) is my retirement match. Yes, I'm done, Edwin was going to have to take a couple months off anyway, so don't give me the "WHAT ABOUT EDWIN?" thing, tonight ruled, AWK rules, Raynor/Edwin ruled, GOOD NIGHT AND GOODBYE, PEOPLE!

This has been a fun fucking ride. I'm done.

S.

Guest Kibagami

Shut up, Thoth! It was your damn double-axehandle that injured me!

DAMN YOU APOC, WHEREVER YOU ARE! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMN YOOOOOOOOOOOU!

S.

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Kick ass show. Probably the best we've had.

Oh...and the next person who quits gets a blow-torch to the balls!

Mothernature says..."

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"[stubby Paranoid Freak-outs TNT 5 times, burns his balls off with a blow torch then mails them to his grandma.]

Mothernature says..."

Guest 5_moves_of_doom

/me no-sells the Paranoid Freakout, revealing that it's really been just a Schoolboy Rollup ALL ALONG! So THAT'S what "It looks like a trainwreck every time" was referring to!

Guest Rabbi_wilson13

Excellent work, peoples. Only have been able to skim so far, but I'm going ot have to sit down and actually read this. I can only imagine what this would of been like with some Ground Zero, mid-summer build up. But for the time some of us had, I think that's pretty freaking good.

Congrats to Drewski and Mak on a great bumpage match, to Tom on his ICTV match, ELM on the retain, JD for actually being in the main event though it kinda gives it a whole "Corporate Christmas" feel, Edwin/Raynor on some Carnie coop magic and to CCBB on their retain.

WOOOOOOOOOOOO! Time for some learnin' Later peeps.

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Wheee, that was awesome. COMMENTS~!

Impressive stuff from Mak Francis, though it pains me to see a valorious Candian go down in his home country. Ah well, he'll rebound, but for the moment, great match, Mak.

Damn, Frost and TNT just seem unbeatable at this point. Another fantastic match and defense as Chilly Chilly Bang Bang becomes one of the best teams we've ever had.

Yay Ced! Quite the good hardcore match. Now that oughta shut up those damn smark columnists.

Ooof, crazy violent shit from Divefire and Wilson, definitely a match worthy of sending the eVil one off. Flaming Brit guy should have gone over, though. ^_^

I am scared of Sacred. How could I not be after reading that match? You're going to get a title shot, you kooky Aussie, and I sure as hell better be prepared when that day comes.

Raynor and MacPhisto...incredible. I honestly don't know the words to describe the match, but suffice to say, it was amazing. Plus, the ending and aftermath just leave me itching to find out what's gonna happen next.

Flesher is ICTV Champ, whooo! That's one more division for him to dominate. Congrats on a great match and new shiny title, Tom.

Kinda short, as Silent said, but the HIAC was brutal fun regardless. I fear for Silent's and Thoth's health, though...

Yay, I won! I was kinda concerned due to having to finish the match the morning of, making it seem kinda rushed, but all in all, I think it's pretty good. Too bad JD, back to the upper midcard for you. ^_^

Fantastic show, especially considering the lack of build in some places. Terrific job, everyone.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Mad props are thusly sent out to Chris Raynor, who wrote that epic almost entirely by himself. One of the best matches *I've* ever seen...and those pesky necks just keep finding ways to get screwed with, don't they? I'm glad everyone liked the ending so much. That one's been a long time coming storywise, and we worked very hard to fine-tune that part of the match to accommodate. It's good to know we succeeded. But the big glass letters making up the Genesis set? Too brilliant. Great work, pal o' mine.

I also read Sacred/Axis...and man, that was sweet. A *lot* of back and forth--I'll admit, I really wanted to see Sacred become the first man to kick out of the Factor Bomb, but what we got was pretty sweet. The post-match stuff was amazing...a wild, dreamy haze of violence and pathos. And the mention of JD leads me to believe that Creative Control has some issues to work out.

However, perhaps my mark-out moment of the night: OHMGODZ, CED IS HARDCORE!!!! Seriously, that's so wild and weird and crazy...I love it.

Guest HVilleThugg

Wow...that was a good show, despite the short HIAC between THoth and Silent. MOTN has to go to Raynor/MacPhisto...and like Stubby said...THAT'S HOW YOU FUCKING WRITE AN ENDING!! Anyone needing help with endings, look at that match because that's how it's supposed to be done.

The only sad thing is the amount of people we are losing at this PPV...

Wilson, Silent, Edwin, Raynor, ............

...and you can add one more to that list.

Yeah, that's right folks...I'm outta here for a while. I'm being fucked hard up the ass by school right now, and I can't juggle it all (wanna here about all I have to do, ask Divefire, he's been there to hear me complain). It became obvious with all the mistakes in the Countdown card...I just don't have the time to follow the stories, mark the matches, AND book the shows. It's not a complete goodbye though...I"ll be back in a few weeks when things get better for me school-wise. In the meantime, Stubby will pick up the slack and book Smarkdown...and I'm not sure who's gonna book my show for the JL, but I'm sure they'll tell you as soon as it gets figured out. I'll be around...just not nearly as much.

Great show peeps...congrats to Flesher...a nice match indeed. CCBB is starting to look a lot like The Fallen with how they are dominating the tag team division. deKindes and Sarah go to a draw....was that a joint match? Ced wins in what I thought was a short match, but still good enough to beat Merc's even shorter match! Hey, at least they both showed up, which is a step in ther right direction for both of them. ELM retains...AGAINST Jay Dawg??? WTF?? J/K....JD finally getting some recognition and getting the shot he deserves. Too bad the crazy Mexican is the shit, so he beats JD. Oh well, I'm sure JD will get more chances in the future.

Wilson and DF with a nice ending, but like ELM said, I felt that DF should have gone over seeing as how Wilson has retired again. Dunno...just seems like if you leave, you should do it on your back jobbing to someone else...but that's just me. And Mak does what I thought he'd do, which is join M7...now led by Tom Flesher...which is damn cool.

There's probably some other stuff there, but I'm tired of typing, so...

Da "gone for a while" H

PS - If you send me a booking request for Smarkdown...send it to Stubby. He'll be booking the show, so send it to Stubby!!! NOW!

Guest Perfect_Bo

I was bound to lose due to my 'not knowing how to edit' bid...I wrote a good match with a lot of good stuff, but the 'not knowing how to edit' bid fuck me over...well, I wouldnt mind another rematch, this time I'm not going to trust anybody.

B "Good job Flesh, but let me get a rematch' O

Guest Tod deKindes
deKindes and Sarah go to a draw....was that a joint match?

You mean Annie?

And nope, all me. Though Annie and I did agree on the same finish. Depending how our matches went.

Guest CED Ordonez

I'll be damned. I finally figure out why the heck Jay Dawg wasn't involved in my match and I come away a winner and a champion.

I'm also coming out of this about a billion dollars richer with that 8 dollar bet I placed on myself in Vegas. What's the phrase? "w00t!"?

Overall, everybody put an effort and Genesis was what I'd come to expect. Though I'm really flustered by the gang that's leaving us on such a high note. And just when I decide to actually show for a change! Bas Rutten...

I completely mark out for motherfucking crippling Riot of Blood through the motherfucking crippling HitC. Hope you guys didn't, you know, break a finger during that spot.

Guest Ash Ketchum

Blarg. We loseth. BUT WE GET A RE-MATCH! WOO-HOO! :D

*reads other matches to help him get better*

CCBB is da shit. I thought my match was better, but hey, I guess we all do once in a while. ^_^

Ced, congrats, dude. You've got yourself some gold. But now, I challenge you to a Hardcore Title duel!

YES, THAT'S AN ACTUAL CHALLENGE! :D

NO, I'M NOT JOKING!

YES, I WANT TO BE A 3-TIME HARDCORE CHAMP!

NO, I DO NOT HATE CED! I MARK FOR THE DUDE!

AND YES, I AM KINDA CRAAAZY! WOO-HOO!

AND YES, I TOLD YOU ALL I'D BE GOING BACK TO THE HC DIVISION AT SOME POINT! :D

:)

;) :D

Damn caps lock... Grrrr...

Flesher, PM me if you read this. I got an idea. Oh, and congrats, dude! ^_^

Guest Suicide King

Edwin v Raynor is the best match ever. I kid you not. I do not exaggerate. It was, in fact, the best match I have ever read in the IGN/SWF.

Major congrats to those guys, and to everyone else who put on one hell of a show.

Guest Angel_Grace_Blue

Great show everyone.

-Wilson, we had a tiny little thing...sorta, and it's sad to see you go, but you'll be back...Catch you on the flip side, sport.

-Divefire, you're cool and everything, but not too bright. I mean, is it going to take a Wilson and Mr. T, who was just bumped on the same PPV beatdown to realize what's going to happen?

-CAVEMAN CHRIS HURT NECK!!! THAT SAD!! And now, a 10 "Oooga-Booga" salute for Raynor...

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

OOGA-BOOGA!

-Merc jobs JD's title to Ced...and JD loses to MAAAAAAG!!! That doesn't seem to follow logic...but hey, at least it wasn't a straw dummy of JD with a tape recorder up its ass....

-Thothage and Silent have another HIAC...just twelve more and we'll be up to quota

-CCBB, the next Fallen? I don't know...they are members of the 'other' heel stable, rivaling the one with the commish in it, however...I don't see excessive drinking, nor, sadly, strong competition.

-Tom(Or Tod if you're not me), uh...nice match... /me pours out some of her 40oz for Tom's(or Tod's) match

-Sacred, nice match, however, it would have been better if the match would have taken place in a shed, or the object was to lock your opponent in a shed (/me watches as Crusen bans her from chat forever)

-Tod(Or Tom), wow, another title....yay for you. And Bo, you'll get him next time and stab him in the face when you do. Yeah...that's the ticket...

-Makaroni with the win of the International Ralfus Society...nice, I guess. Would be more interesting to me if I knew the history/followed the JL much...but, que sera, sera.

That's all for now, as I haven't really read most of the matches...just skimmed and going along with what everyone else has said...for the most part, that is.

Guest Divefire

Well, that was everything G3 should have been.

Nice match from the bumpies, Franchise is pretty impresive and if CIA is his equal, we vets are fubared.

Chilly Chilly Bang Bang remind me of an old IGNWF tag team with one small guy and one not so small guy, I really liked them and I'm getting rather fond of these guys to.

Ced beats... Mercury?! Well that null and voids all bets then. Still, Ced has a belt, that might mean he'll show now and it'll be interesting to see what he can do with it.

ToD/Annie, well that was a good deffense and builds nicly to a bigger fued. Good to see things developing there.

Chris and I put together a very nice hollywood-esc fight if I do say so myself. Different from anything else I've tried it came together as I envisioned, with a lot of help from Chris. For every one saying I should have gone over, I beg to differ. Other then the fact I'm taking two weeks off, it put over the Franchise nicly and could lead to other things. Besides if you read the match, I would have won easily if it wasn't for that damn Franchise.

Sacred... Well our next World Champion put on a display worthy of that title. I'm only sorry he cripled Axis in the process.

RaynPhisto was a beautiful pressented match, full of history and bitter, bitter moves. Some trully grate moments but... The ending... I dunno just felt a little, Chyna-esc... Sorry guys.

The Superior one kicks out a nice match for the ICTV title, I hope Bo gets a rematch before long though, I think those two could have a decent fued. Might even open up Tom's character past the 'Superior' gimick.

Silent HITC, damn. Shot, sweet, brutal.

And finaly, JD in the main event! About freakin time! a nice deffense by ELM, but I do hope this leads to bigger and better things. JD Vs ELM Vs Sacred must happen!

Hell of a show, though I say we hold G4 in August next year.

Guest chirs3

Wow...

Um...

I'm not quite sure how to respond to all the praise...

Except that Raynor probably can't appreciate a multi-syllable salute, so for future reference, 21 SMASH!'s will be just fine, GOdrea. ;)

The terrible terrible school life is holding me down, so I'll post brief notes now, and full commentary whenever I finish the whole show (which could take months - cavemen can't read... :( )

Brief Notes

--- CED! CED! CED! oMg0Dz0rZ!

End Brief Notes