20 members have voted

1. 1. 4000th post coming up...

• Overbearing Liberal
    • Electric Boogaloo
    • ShillBoy
    • La Parka
    • Other(state below, make it good)

Guest T®ITEC

I think "Ruthless Porkchop" from Avril is somewhere between Metal Ted and superfluousTRITEC.

Guest Incandenza
What did we gain?  Guy Stokes and Metal Ed... okay, then.  Still doesn't mean people should go off making gimmick posters.

Punk Princess owned Guy Stokes. If only I hadn't screwed her up (err, that doesn't sound right) in the beginning that could've been THE TOP GIMMICK POSTER EVAR~!

I wish I could be this delusional.

Guest Flyboy
What did we gain?  Guy Stokes and Metal Ed... okay, then.  Still doesn't mean people should go off making gimmick posters.

Punk Princess owned Guy Stokes. If only I hadn't screwed her up (err, that doesn't sound right) in the beginning that could've been THE TOP GIMMICK POSTER EVAR~!

I wish I could be this delusional.

Me too.

Guy Stokes was the shit.

Guest evenflowDDT
Keep dreaming Evenflow. "The Dames" character I Did at Sweet Cheerie was the best.

I never saw the Sweet Cherrie invasions, so my ignorance is bliss on this issue... or something.

Guy Stokes wasn't really that funny, just another "playaz"-ish frat boy. Compare this to how well Punk Princess worked, even though it wasn't originally intended for humor. Even though I subliminally screwed up by leaving in my "trademark" cool-sunglasses header, I still had some people actually believing me to be the "real" Punk Princess for the first few posts. If that isn't method acting, I don't know what is!

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I found PP a little funny...but she got annoying FAST!

Now get back to the OAOAST 'Flo! Or I'll put you through another table.

Guest cobainwasmurdered
I figure hhhruls deserves some sort of mention...

No he doesn't.

Guest evenflowDDT
I found PP a little funny...but she got annoying FAST!

Now get back to the OAOAST 'Flo! Or I'll put you through another table.

Yea, I didn't realize too quickly that she was a one-joke character... I figured since I went through all the trouble of creating a second identity that I shouldn't let it go to waste like the majority of identities that have like 10 or less posts. Unfortunately, being a one-joke character, she didn't "extend" well, which created the same effect as when they try and make SNL skits into full-length movies.

Anyway, in regards to OAOAT, I'm still working on my paper... give me a few more minutes for that "shoot comment" to be done, heh. At least I don't have writer's block anymore like when I first posted it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Since I am at 4000 posts now, and there is a tie in the voting, NO GIMMICK WILL BE MADE. Pretty funny how that ironed itself out, wasn't it?

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest cobainwasmurdered

Let me get on one of my numerous other accounts and I'll break the tie.

Guest The Mysterious One
Sorry, voting ended when I hit 4000.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

NO! La Parka wins!

Guest Kotzenjunge

La Parka loses, I already said that voting was OVER.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kinetic

I think it's for the best that no new gimmick was made. In fact, I'd prefer that a moratorium be declared on gimmick posting out of respect for Metal Ed. Most of the people here couldn't outfunny me on the funniest day of their lives with an electrified funny machine, so it's really a futile gesture.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Something tells me that we should have never said Metal Ed was great, even though he was. Kinetic seems to have developed a terrible ego since the success of his mulleted creation.

I think he's just worried about someone being funnier.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest evenflowDDT

Well, he's kinda got a point... I guess we'll never know, at least I know I don't have an electrified funny machine.

I guess you could say I dropped my gimmick posting ways when I dropped the Blurricane name. Mostly because I will never be as cool as Metal Ed.

(by the way I was joking about the whole post count inflation thing in the Feedback folder, but no one got my sarcasm so I've deleted my original post)

Guest MarvinisaLunatic

You know..I have almost 3500 posts, and the only gimmick I have going is that I suck at Fantasy Football. And Andy Kaufman, but I could never use Andy Kaufman as a gimmick..

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I have to say I picked a great Avatar for TMO...check it out again.

Guest cobainwasmurdered

I'm tempted to use it in my CWM sig after I'm done with ROn.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Do we need another Best Avatar and Best Sig contest AGAIN? I mean, I win both.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge