Jump to content

I miss Stone Cold


Recommended Posts

Posted

See the problem is you can ask that of any main eventer pretty much. Unforgiven 2001 was as close to clean as your going to get.

  • Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Smark Hammill
Posted

Eh, I don't really miss Austin. He was a great character for a while, but he was constantly shoved down our throats. He was being given a Hogan push. The guy NEVER lost. He was stale to me.

 

I think if you bring Austin back, you're going to have to do better than an "I'm sick of the fans" type heel turn. It's like someone said, he never claimed to care about the fans anyway, so doing that doesn't make a lot of sense. Plus, it's too standard for a heel turn anyway.

Guest The Wicker Man
Posted
See the problem is you can ask that of any main eventer pretty much. Unforgiven 2001 was as close to clean as your going to get.

I dunno.. i see your point.. cleanest ive seen this year is Brock/Rock SS and HHH/Jericho.. CLeaner than anything Austin jobbed with.

 

This aint a Bash on Austin.. It was just an observation. Or maybe its just the protective way of the WWE. But when someone replies to my comments with "...any main eventer..." it makes you sit back and wonder why they even bother doing Main Events in the first place.

 

If It aint an ego HHH cleanly going over, its a run in or whatever.

 

 

Yup.. fair point and well made.

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...