TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Vern Gagne

Does Wisconsin execute minors?

Guest Ripper

Well, heres 2 more cents.

Marny, I looked at the OJ trial and all of the evidence and it isn't obvious that he did it. I personally don't think he did.

BUT!!!!

A fucking 3 year old could see that he paid to have Nicole killed and Ron just happened to be there. The large sum of money that dissapered from his bank account a few weeks before the crime, him just by coinicidence haveing to be in another state at the time of the murder, the fact that Ron and Nicole were both killed with one stab wound in the back(in a certain area that only someone that knows what they are doing goes for) then were stabbed all the other times to make it look like it was a savage crime, the large sum of money that was taken out of his bank account after the murder( yeah, he had 4000 of it on him after the slow speed chase, but more was taken out before).

I mean, no O.J. Simpson shouldn't have went to prison for murder, but that piece of shit should go for obviously paying for it to get done. Most of the evidence they had on him didn't even make sense. Like the ability to stap someone over 70 times and only get a few drops of blood on the gloves...come the fuck on.

And no, most black people don't think OJ is innocent. I was embarassed when I saw these groups of black people cheering the verdict of a piece of shit getting off when a mother and young man was killed, but there is still reasoning.

Sadly, you would be hard pressed to find many black families who haven

t been directly or indirectly affected by the bullshit that is the judicial system. Like it or not, blacks do have to watch laws get over punish, and wrongly convicted alot of times and seeing a black person get over on the judicial system, even when it is a sub-human piece of shit like SImpson, brought some kind of feeling of getting one back for blacks. Of course, Simpson couldn't give a damn about any of thier black asses, but it brought some kind of joy to them, so fine.

And while fame did play alot into it, people where swayed by the racial dynamic of it all. A black man accused of murdering a white man and woman in a rich neighborhood did cause some racial tensions and it is ridiculous to pretend it didn't . Basically, anytime there is a case where blacks are accused of killing whites, it has just about the same backlash as when whites are accused of killing blacks. The only difference is that the black "leaders" (and I use that term wanting it to drip with as much sarcasm as possible) will come out and call it racisim and there is no white group that will come out and do it. Bt you listen to the press, you watch the interviews, you see what the people on the street are saying and you will see the underlying racisal outrage. This is a nation of racially tolorant people until you give them the smallest reason to think other wise. and that goes for whites and blacks. Cases like this and the Central Park Rapist Case caused just as much backlash at blacks as the Rodney King trial did against whites.

Guest Cancer Marney

I agree that racial tensions were caused by the trial, Ripper. I just don't think race was the primary issue for white people - the issue was that someone who was clearly responsible for the savage murder of two innocent people had been acquitted. (I'm using neutral language like "responsible for" because I really don't want to get into an involved argument about the evidence for or against. We all know he did it, and we all know he should have gone straight to the electric chair. Exactly how he did it, in person or by proxy, can be set aside in that light.)

The real racial dynamic came into play as a direct result of those "groups of black people cheering the verdict" to whom you referred, and only indirectly as a result of Brown, Goldman, and their murderer's skin colours. That was where the "outrage" came from: that a criminal and the farce which allowed him to go free were being held up as a symbol of the black community's "triumph." That hatred of racism, a noble hatred of evil attitudes, was being exploited to excuse murder.

That is what disgusted me, and I know it disgusted many decent black people as well.