TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The One and Only week 15 thread

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I'd hate to show up for work and see that I had to face Ron Harris.

So...wait...you mean I get a match that can't have any heat...OR be any good?

Awesome

Guest RedJed

End this match already. I want the ladder match to be given decent time tonight.

I could have totally done without this match and the angle/promo shit before this match. Last 15-20 minutes of this stuff has killed the really strong momentum the show had.

Guest RedJed

Awww......we don't get to see Harris v. Harris afterall. Thank you!

Whats up with this desicion? Come on.

Guest RedJed

ROFL at Plumtree's comments

Lets just get some sort of match started here, this is ridiculous.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

The question REMAINS

Will Styles vs. Lynn EVER get a blow-off?

Guest RedJed

Only hope for this is Lynn returns and him and Styles actually have their match. They still wouldn't have enough time to have it mean anything though.

The time wasted with Sadler/Bruce/Jarrett and the really weak tag is really costing them tonight here.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Boy...did Red and Skipper pick the wrong weeks to not show or what?

They're just handing out main event spots tonight.

Guest RedJed

I think I know what the finish is going to be........Waltman comes out and gets the title, hopefully leading to a feud with Lynn.

Meanwhile, I still want to see a ladder re-match with Styles and Lynn.

Yeah, seeing Red and Skipper not in this match hurts it actually.

Guest RedJed

BTW, I think this match is clear counter to the TLC match on Monday. They want to try to show that they can do a better type of this match than the WWE guys.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

That's possible.

I didn't think too much of TLC...but at least friggin KAne isn't in this.

But there's no Jericho and RVD action either.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Someone's not gonna walk away from this.

They are just going by ear...and that's not a good thing.

Guest RedJed

Yeah its just a clusterfuck of dangerous almost backyard wrestling-like spots.

Yup, here is Waltman, called it!

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Whoever called the Syxx-Pac thing was right on.

It's a strange way to get there...

but Pac having to defend it against Ki, Styles and Lynn is something different in the X division.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

This was just like TLC 4.

6 guys almost killed themselves so that the person who did the least could singlehandedly go over.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Syxx Pac vs. Styles next week.

in another ladder match.

Who told them that ladder matches = buyrates?

I'd rather see A Pac vs. Styles regular match.

Guest RedJed

Whats up with Lynn anyway? Does he really have an injury? I don't understand why they totally changed things around this this. Now it looks like they're more going with Styles-Waltman long term. Who knows, I'm confused.

Not sure what to think of that match. A few of the spots were nuts, but most of them were just way out of left field and improv. The match has even less flow than TLC, which is saying alot.

What sucked most about it was the more noteworthy X division guys weren't even in the damn thing, like Ki, Lynn, Red, Skipper, etc.

I dunno, match was about *** if that. Just way too much pointless shit happening for me to really get into it.

Overall a pretty strong show though, I have to admit. The first hour was pretty fun stuff, and then it dragged up until this ladder fiasco.

Guest dpac

was low ki pretty banged up from his roh match,?? i saw some pics from sat night and he had some nasty bruises

Guest RedJed

Yah I think so. That might explain how he was used tonight. They might force him to take some time off by not booking him for 2-3 weeks with an injury angle.

Again though.........I don't get why they did the injury deal with Lynn. I hate to be a mark but I almost wonder if he really WAS hurt there or at least is banged up as well. All of it from the injury angle to the ladder match came across like they planned it out without much thought, so who knows. The ladder match, like bps said, was almost booked exactly the same as the TLC on Monday night, only thing was Waltman did even less than Kane.

One thing I hope happens out of tonight though is finally long term postioning of feuds like Ki-Steele, Hennig-Truth, etc.

Guest Raven_Effect01

The momentum of the show was killed in the second hour with the weird booking decisions, along with the clusterfuck X-Division Ladder match main-event. I'm also wondering if Lynn's just doing an injury angle or not.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

That finish was fucking WEAK. I don't care if it's something different, it's fucking SEAN WALTMAN winning a title HE HAS NO RIGHT TO EVEN BE THE FUCK NEAR.

I used to actually defend Waltman a long time ago, but because of this week's booking...

**registers self as a Waltman Hater**

They couldn't have had Styles win the title back...WHY?! Styles was the only INTERESTING X-Division champion. He was actually given, you know, ONE-ON-ONE DEFENSES. WHY THE FUCK IS WALTMAN CHAMP?! WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?!

Is Russo still booking? If so...

I AM GOING TO MURDER YOU, VINCENT RUSSO. I AM GOING TO FIND YOUR RECORD STORE'S LOCATION IN ATLANTA, GEORGIA, AND I AM GOING TO PLANT SO MUCH PLASTIC EXPLOSIVE IN THERE THAT IT WILL MAKE THE BOMBS FIGHTER JETS DROP LOOK LIKE A FIRECRACKER.

Guest Phoenix Fury Legdrop
Rick Michaels debuts.

Styles Clash must be thrilled.

Hell, yes. Not only does it get another really good indy worker exposure, but that means I can plug my upcoming interview with him on SmarkTalk.com as being with a "TNA Star".