TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Addy

High School stories...

Guest The Camel

I'm a shameless bandwagon jumper, so here goes:

Fat: Well, I weigh 285, but I've lost 30 lbs in the last month and don't have man tits, so yeah, I'm fat.

Ugly: Dames once said I resembled a young Steve Austin, so I'll take that as a compliment.

Spotty: No, but sometimes pale.

Dumb: I have had blonde moments.

Gothy: Haven't sacrificed an aardvark in at least 6 weeks.

Metalhead: Not the obsessive type that typically roams the board.

Drugs: Nicotine and Alcohol.

Self Absorbed: And loving every minute.

Geeky: I don't admit to it.

Internet: When there is no other alternative.

Angst Bucket: I was for a time, but soon realized how insanely stupid the whole concept is.

Edit: Grammar

Guest Agent of Oblivion

Fat: Used to be, until I decided not to be a lard ass anymore. I'm down to 225. At my height, that ain't so bad.

Ugly: I'm bearded and pale, with a receding hairline at a ridiculously young age.

Spotty: nope. evenly shockingly white.

Dumb: Far from it.

Gothy: nah, I'm just a sicko. Black isn't really my color.

Metalhead: I'm a metal ELITIST~! Motherfucker.

Drugs: Tried pretty much everything obtainable from your average dealer except heroin, which I will never try. The only things I do anymore are acid and weed, though.

Self Absorbed: Yeah, probably.

Geeky: I'm a closet fantasy nerd.

Internet: Well, I post here.

Angst Bucket: Why be an angst bucket when you can be a NECROBUCKET~!??

By the way, Marney, have you ever read Listening to Prozac by Peter D. Kramer? Pretty decent read.

I'd continue the electronic acidity experiments, with pH balance near the screen being upset given certain variables, but I'm out of indicators, and the only acid I've been around lately is of the Lysergic variety.

Guest BookerTman

I've been reading a bunch of sob stories in this thread about being picked on and outcasted by society and other types of stuff. But high school hasn't been nearly as bad for me as 3rd Grade. My family moved to a new (and supposeably a better) home because my father got a job with great pay. That means new school.

These 4 punks that I sat by on the bus, had it in for me right away, for no good reason whatsoever except to be fucking assholes. Taunted me, called me all kinds of names, pushed me around, threw my hat around on the bus. 3 of them were older than me: two were white trash types who weren't related but looked the same and one was Mexican. I had to sit with the Mexican because the stupid bitch bus driver assigned me to that seat. Yes, they assigned people to seats on the bus! That's how stupid this school was. Then I complained and she put me with one of the white trash. Dumbest elementary school ever. OK, I said 3 of them were older than me, but one of them was a year younger. So I had 3 older, bigger kids and 1 younger kid picking on me. Now that I've thought of it(been trying to act like it never happened for awhile), these kids were cowardly anyways. They really made me feel like a piece of shit, and shook me up so that I couldn't think straight, but they never actually beat me up or anything.

Other factors that made my time away from home complete hell: I also allied with a few friends who were OK, except they were scared of this bully in my class so they sucked up to him and hung around. Not only did I get fucked around by bullies, I got to watch one fuck around with others. This one actually attacked people who even looked at him funny. Thankfully, he never messed with me aside from always bugging me for some of my lunch...then this ugly girl who I suspected had fleas seemed to have a crush on me or something. I didn't know what to do except avoid her often.

Moving away and going to a f'ed up school at 8/9 years of age has made me screwed up ever since. If we hadn't decided to move back, I probably wouldn't be alive today(thank God I didn't get the opportunity to do something so idiotic). I had a breakdown 6 months ago because of many additional other events and stopped going to school. I was diagnosed as "clinically depressed" and the doctor said I should take some kind of pills and wrote a prescription, but my mother knows best. She didn't get me any pills. I've since returned to school and I'm a whole new person. Where I live, I can go on the school bus and sit with my friends and not worry about bullies or white trash. For some reason, good looking and ugly people alike won't stalk me (that doesn't bother me though!). I used to be completely afraid of failing a grade, a road I've been heading down for awhile. But because of my breakdown, I missed too many days of school and I have to repeat the 10th Grade. I'm doing OK now, not as uptight as I was after that debacle and it's gotten me a few more friends as a result. People ask me why I stopped going to school and I just tell them I had a part time job. Partly true, I had one during summer vacation after being completely bored with sitting around at home most of the time. That's part of what turned me around.

I used to think high school sucked, but now that I look back on it so far, it was good if I didn't act like I did. Now high school kicks ass if it weren't for homework, and it's starting to become quite possibly the defining point of my life. "And he lived happily ever after", not quite but I've gotten more brains and can handle stuff like that now. Life just showed her bitchy side when I was very young and unsuspecting.

Guest bob_barron

Fat: I have a quiick metabolism since I am not fat yet eat a lot and never excercise

Ugly: I don't think so.

Spotty: Yea kinda

Dumb: Nope

Gothy: Nope

Metalhead: Nope

Drugs: Nope

Self Absorbed: Yes

Geeky: Yea I'm a bit geeky

Internet: Probably use it too much

Angst Bucket: I don't know what that is

Guest Chuck Woolery

Fat: On the heavier end of the age-13 spectrum, but also on the tall side, so no.

Ugly: Unless I actually try not to look ugly, yes, I am ugly.

Spotty: I'm assuming no.

Dumb: I'm a fucking prodigy. Weeelll... no, but I'm not dumb.

Gothy: As a gimmick, yes, but I'm not actually gothic.

Metalhead: No f'n way.

Druggie: Only in groups.

Self-Absorbed: As a gimmick, again.

Geeky: I used to be, but I'm a slacker now.

Internet: Use but don't abuse, fool.

Angst Buckets: Heh. Not anymore... the rain is gone.

Guest treble charged

Fat: I'm around 185 lbs, and I'm 5'11", so I could probably stand to lose a few pounds, but I don't think that I'm grossly overweight.

Ugly: Sometimes, maybe. When I'm in desperate need of a haircut, and it looks like I'm in the early stages of mullet-hood.

Spotty: A little bit.

Dumb: I can be a little clueless sometimes.

Gothy: Hells no.

Metalhead: Nope.

Drugs: Nope.

Self Absorbed: A little maybe, but not too much.

Geeky: Probably a little.

Internet: WAY too much, probably.

Angst Bucket: Probably a little bit, although now, I think it's kinda stupid to be worried all the time about trivial stuff.

Guest BookerTman

Fat: A little, but not really noticeable. Trying to lose weight, though.

Ugly: A little pale, but not really.

Spotty: A little bit

Dumb: Sometimes I do act like it

Gothy: NOPE

Metalhead: NOPE

Drugs: Nah

Self Absorbed: Aren't we all?

Geeky: Don't think so

Internet: Yes

Angst Bucket: Not half as much I used to be.

Guest Ram

This is just my opinion, but, uh, if you actually responded and filled in the "Fat, Ugly, Spotty..etc." survey, I'd be more willing to bet that it's a definite 'yes' on the geeky.

:P

Guest Angle-plex
This is just my opinion, but, uh, if you actually responded and filled in the "Fat, Ugly, Spotty..etc." survey, I'd be more willing to bet that it's a definite 'yes' on the geeky.

:P

I agree. I'm WAY to cool to respond to that. ;)