TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Chunk

If you dont like Strong Style Tapes,

I know a lot of people have had trouble with Strong Style Tapes, and have had to wait weeks for tapes to be delivered. Ive also heard that video quality is often down on what its said to be.

Well at the FWA: "British Uprising" event last night (october the 13th), something happened that you guys who have "beef" with SST will love.

During the Balls Mahoney and Ulf Herman Hardcore match, the guys brawled out into the crowd. They went around the arena and to the back, where SST where selling tapes and merchandise. After spraying water everywhere, Balls (i think it was Balls, i couldnt see fully as it was like a stampede in there), any way, balls smashed Ulf through SST's table. The table was broken, a load of SST's flyers were soaked and ruined, and a load of videos ended up all over the floor and in the water puddle.

The guy selling the videos (im guessing the SST owner - i dont know what he looks like), did not look happy! I thought it was pretty funny though. LOL :D Ive got nothing against the guy as ive never bought anything from him, but its a little bit of revenge for those people that have been ripped off by him.

cheers

ChUnK!

BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BALLS! BBBBBBAAAAAAAAALLLLLLSSSSSS!!!!!!!

The crowd were electric and made the whole show even better. Everyone was screaming the lyrics to Balls song at the top of their voices.

He got one of the biggest pops of the night (all the americans got a good reception), and afterwards i got to meet him. He said that he would definetly come back to the FWA after the reception that we all gave him!

He put on a decent match, and signed autographs for everyone afterwards. He seemed like a great guy, im a Balls fan for life now! LOL :D

And he even took out SST, what a guy!

ChUnK!

Guest Last Warrior

It was indeed a great show.

I personally have never had any problems with SST and whenever I have brought a tape off him it has been good quality and the prices are quite reasonable. i have heard a couple of stories about him but i believe that on the whole he is very reliable.

Also if you want to check out what british uprising was really like then go to The Sun Online this thursday where you can read my exclusive review.

It was indeed a great show.

I personally have never had any problems with SST and whenever I have brought a tape off him it has been good quality and the prices are quite reasonable. i have heard a couple of stories about him but i believe that on the whole he is very reliable.

Also if you want to check out what british uprising was really like then go to The Sun Online this thursday where you can read my exclusive review.

"Did Lynn/Williams put on the 'technical masterclass' that it was described to be?"

indeed, it was an excellent match, i strongly advise getting the video when it comes out as the show was amazing!

Curry man: I cant wait for your review, you told me that FWA was good, and you werent lying. Im soooooooo gladi stumped up the cash and decided to go to British Uprising in the end, i was very impressed and it was an amazing show!

F-W-A! F-W-A! F-W-A! F-W-A! F-W-A!

:D

ChUnK!

FWA rocks!

Cheers,

Andy

I second that.

Dont you think it would be great if the show cam out on DVD!

They could include tons of extras!

It would definetly buy it!

ChUnK!