TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

Week 16 is up.

Guest Miss Indy Queen

Well since noone else is replying here, I'll be the first. Good review although how could anyone review such a shitty show. It seems with every week, your writing has greatly improved. I know how much you value my opinion since I'm such a critical person with everything. Is it my imagination or even since we got TNA on Cablevision, it's been really bad. Oh and thanks again for the birthday shout-out, that totally came as a surprise :D

Guest eirejmcmahon

Again, another well balanced write up - really like the format you employ for your Diatribes.

Guest CoreyLazarus416

Only mistake I found was in saying Derek Wylde hasn't wrestled in TNA before. He was in the Tag Gauntlet for the Gold a few weeks back.

Only mistake I found was in saying Derek Wylde hasn't wrestled in TNA before. He was in the Tag Gauntlet for the Gold a few weeks back.

Thanks Corey. I didn't get to see that Week and from the announcers suggestions it seemed as if it was his first time there.

Dames

Guest J*ingus

::gets out red pen::

They only had one dancing girl the entire night. She's the infamous "Lollipop Girl", but for some reason management wouldn't let her use the lollipops. The kicker: she wasn't even technically booked as far as I know, she just showed up, which was good since the other girls no-showed.

Oh, and Rick Michaels is a former 5-time NWA World tag-team champion, with David Young in the team Bad Attitude.