TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dr-smogz

Jack's startling revealations

Guest dr-smogz

~Ben Hardy and Jack the Ripper are standing in the interview room. The room is well lit and there is a wavy blue background behind the two men. Ben Hardy glances over at the camera before turning to an anxious Jack the Ripper~

(BH) “Jack, you have a triple threat match tonight against Johnny Dangerous and Ejiro Fasaki. The winner will be the #1 contender for the European Title.”

Jack the Ripper just looks at his watch while Ben Hardy waits for an answer. After a few moments Ben Hardy realizes the psychotic Englishman doesn’t plan on answering.

(BH) “I was told you wanted to make an announcement,” Ben Hardy asks in a tone that is between a question and a comment.

Jack the Ripper finally opens up his mouth.

(JtR) “Yes, I do. It’s about that Peeping Tom, Johnny Dangerous.”

Ben Hardy stares at Jack in a “what the hell?” kind of look before replying.

(BH) “I think he’s actually a spy.”

Jack looks at Ben Hardy like he’s some kind of idiot before rolling his eyes up and answering.

(JtR) “Peeping Tom, spy, what’s the difference?”

(BH) “Well…”

The Ripper interrupts Ben Hardy.

(JtR) “Shut up, like I said, I have an announcement. Didn’t your mother teach you any manners?”

Jack looks at Ben Hardy like a normal human being would look at a psychopath.

(JtR) “Anyway, Mr. Dangerous isn’t any old spy!”

(BH) “What’s an old spy?”

(JtR) “Shut up, you bloody smart ass. I’m going to have to bash your head in! What I was going to say was, Johnny Dangerous… is a Cuban spy!”

(BH) “What makes you believe this?”

(JtR) “I have reliable evidence from multiple sources!”

Ben Hardy tries to keep in a chuckle.

(BH) “Could you tell me one of these ‘reliable’ resources?”

(JtR) “I can’t give you their names. They’d get me put back in that insane asylum.”

Guest WrestlingDeacon

Hmm...it will be interesting to see where this goes. But I think you could have done more to add mystery and suspense. Still, I am waiting in wonder...

Guest Goodear

Mang, I always knew Johnny reminded me of someone... the beard, the cigars, the marxist dogma. Dangerous = Casto!

Something happen to the gold... something going to happen to you! *flicks toothpick*

Sign in to follow this