TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Goodear

European Champion

Guest Goodear

* Ejiro Fasaki is taking a stroll down the middle of scenic Boston, Mass with a camera man in tow. Wearing his grey suit and wearing the European Title, Ejiro has been walking amoungst the people and sharing in their daily lives. For the most part the other pedestrians are pretty much ignoring the man in a suit wearing a big golden belt. *

Ejiro: "Wow, what a lovely city this is. All the culture, all the history, and most importantly all the drinking for Tim Dillon to do before Crimson. It's days like this that its good to be European Champion. What? Whats that? You didn't know that Europe had a new champion? Well it does, a new champion that Europeans can actually get behind. A new champion that has NO links to a terrorist organization like the IRA. A new champion that is proud of all of Europe, and not just one little island that basically has a whole bunch of potatos. That's right, Belgium, now you have a champion to be proud of, and to send some nice tasty waffles to...

"As a matter of fact, if you want to, Europe we can put you together with Asia for that whole Eurasia deal and make the title even more enclusive. Because, in these crazy days, we need to bring people together more than ever, if you ask your European champion."

"Ohhh, hey camera man, look. The Blue Man Group is having a show at Charles Playhouse on October 29th. And then, on October 31st, Boston gets to see SJL action, wow what a combination! I know I'll be at both shows, and so should you. It would make you feel better about your pathetic little lives."

"So first you'd get to see some Blue Guys dance around, and then, you'd get to see your European Champion in the main event against two guys that don't really matter. What's that you say? Tim Dillon and WildChild DO matter? Please... let's be honest here. Timmy will probably get distracted by the old ball and Chaindice as WildChild falls off something high and cripples himself. So, its pretty obvious that i'm just going to waltz into the ring and climb right up the ladder and reclaim my belt. Just like that. Now, I'm sure WildChild and Timmy could prove me wrong, but they won't. Because they are caught in the proverbial viscous circle where they make the same mistakes over and over again and never learn. God knows, I've tried to teach them. But they just don't learn."

"So as sad as it might be, WildChild and Timmy will never get anywhere near my European Championship. And why? Because I'm better than them, and I can prove it. Now, faithfull camera man, lets go get some yummy chowder."

Guest Ace309
That's right, Belgium, now you have a champion to be proud of

You are my new god.

Guest Powerplay

Damn, Ejiro, what happened to wrestling for wrestling's sake? Anyways, it reminds me much of Sharpe's Sharpeuropean Union ones. The cockiness, the jokes at all the little European countries... The tradition continues!

Guest Goodear

I can't just wrestle for myslef anymore, Judge. How would Slovenia feel if I turned my back on all those... Slovenians? Yeah. THEY NEED ME!!!

Sign in to follow this