TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

New Establishment Member Voting

Guest Big McLargeHuge
Kotz, you don't know how hard it is to be lumped in with the regular posters. We need recognition. Every day that goes by that I'm not in the ESTABLISHMENT~! a part of me dies. You say, wait a couple weeks, you're turn will come. Do you know what a couple weeks sounds like when every moment, every breath is so painful? Maybe you're the kind of guy that can tell the little boy in the hospital bed, "hey this kidney's not for you, but don't worry, someday we'll get you one." Because that's what it's like Kotz. That's what it's like not being in the ESTABLISHMENT~!

Because of this heart felt post, you easily would've gotten a spot in the group...but because you used 'you're' instead of 'your', I'm afraid we can't let that happen.

Guest FeArHaVoC

I Shall Not Be Held Down By The Outrageous and Discriminating Politics of This Board!

Guest Kotzenjunge

Says the fellow with Trips in his sig.

FearHavoc and LooseCannon WILL be nominated next week. Just remind me, because I know I'll forget.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Spaceman Spiff

I guess I have to wait until the conclusion of the "Butter Face Bowl" on Monday...

Guest LooseCannon
Kotz, you don't know how hard it is to be lumped in with the regular posters.  We need recognition.  Every day that goes by that I'm not in the ESTABLISHMENT~! a part of me dies.  You say, wait a couple weeks, you're turn will come.  Do you know what a couple weeks sounds like when every moment, every breath is so painful?  Maybe you're the kind of guy that can tell the little boy in the hospital bed, "hey this kidney's not for you, but don't worry, someday we'll get you one."  Because that's what it's like Kotz.  That's what it's like not being in the ESTABLISHMENT~!

Because of this heart felt post, you easily would've gotten a spot in the group...but because you used 'you're' instead of 'your', I'm afraid we can't let that happen.

I'm afraid I'm gonna have to appeal your decision to CWM.

Guest LooseCannon
Should I be 100% or 110% percent sure that I came in last?

I've been speculating that Sandman could be the Cindarella story that shocks us all, taking out the heavy favorites Evenflow and Marvin.

Guest LooseCannon
I never said mispelling wasn't allowed.

fine than I just mispelt "your." Actually it was a typo. I was typing so fast I accidentally hit the apostrophe and 'e' keys without noticing.

Guest Big McLargeHuge
fine than I just mispelt "your." Actually it was a typo. I was typing so fast I accidentally hit the apostrophe and 'e' keys without noticing.

As the official rudo dick of the Establishment, I don't buy that. You clearly just used the wrong word. Fess up damnit! You can spell! I know you can! You took 'your', slit its throat and stashed it away in the basement, didn't you?! Then you called in 'you're' to replace 'your' thinking no one would notice, didn't you?! Didn't you!?

Guest LooseCannon

Please, I've remained stoic before much more intimidating interrogators than you. While I've done my share of deliberately slicing and stashing, I maintain that my misspelling of "your" was an accident. Sure it looks preposterous, but it's no more preposterous than you masquerading as the official rudo dick of the Establishment. So if you don't mind, I'll be on my way now.

Guest evenflowDDT

How long is it going to take AS to get back? The suspense is so thick you need a machete to hack through it all...

Guest Incandenza

I suggest we can just forget AS for now. Kotz should pm the tied names to all the Establishment members, and we'll vote on it.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Hmm, should I? Vote now!

Just kidding.

Okay, I'll do that. Expect a PM soon.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Kotzenjunge

The PMs have been sent. If you didn't get one, tell me.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Midnight Express83

I bet I will be number 75 on the list to be added. So I will accept NOT being in the group.

Guest Kotzenjunge

Everyone point and laugh at Flyboy as he FAILED TO VOTE FOR EITHER OF THE TWO CHOICES.

I'm sorry Adam, but "Waffles" is not a candidate for induction.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

Guest Flyboy
I'm sorry Adam, but "Waffles" is not a candidate for induction.

I voted for Bubbles.

I :wub: :bubbles:.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Do we have a new member yet or what?

Man, the establishment has been pretty pissy today. I'm actually afraid of voting in someone else.

Guest Sandman9000

I recognize the awesome power of pancakes, but a good waffle makes my week.

Guest Big McLargeHuge

Waffles are vastly overrated. If I wanted to eat cardboard with syrup on top, I would.