TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Kotzenjunge

New Establishment Member Voting

Guest evenflowDDT

I just spent my last $10 on milk and orange juice and cheese (aka a week's worth of food ;))... how am I supposed to afford a plane trip to Florida? I wish I could, I've never been to Disney World or Florida, and Florida also has a great exploitation film history I'd be interested in checking out (even though in all likelihood I'd never find anything about it because I don't know how to find information to save my life, if it weren't for Google I never would've made it through high school :wacko:). As it stands... I can't even afford to eat next week, how can I get a plane ticket? :P

Guest The Amazing Rando

i'm saying....people like Inc and Superstar...who live in Florida...should call me and we could chat...

cause SmarkMeets RULE

Guest evenflowDDT

Ahh so. True that. Next time there's an event in San Jose or Oakland I should give Big McLargeHuge and... who else was from the Bay? I think... oldschoolwrestling a PM. Although I dunno what we'd talk about or do other than smark stuff and maybe music stuff.

Guest The Amazing Rando

there's nothing better than smark stuff and music stuff...

...well......maybe sex...but I ain't looking at Inc or TS for that

Guest evenflowDDT

I'd hope not. The Superstar's jailbait and Incandenza's bald (I think, or at least has very little hair).

Guest The Amazing Rando

Well my girlfriend always says that not having much hair isn't always a bad thing

ew...I feel dirty for saying that

Guest Ravenbomb

I figured it out! It depends on how cold it was the previous day. If it was 30 degrees out yesterday, it's 0 today, and it's supposed to be twice as cold tomorrow, then that's -30degrees, or 30 below.

I'm so smart :D :bonk: :spank:

Guest Incandenza

Hey, what does my choosing to shave my head have to do with me not getting sex?

Heh...not that I want it from Rando or anything.

Oh, and I was in Rando's neck of the woods Friday (where I saw da man Elvis Costello, LIVE~!) and yesterday.

EDIT: I just noticed Rando's invite. It's definitely too late now, but it was too late when he put it up. Ah well, I'll probably be in the area again by the end of the year.

Guest evenflowDDT

How was the concert? I know you were stoked about it for a while... you probably posted something about it in music already. Hmmmm.... anyway, when's the next ESTABLISHMENT VOTING BRACKET~!?

Guest Incandenza
How was the concert? I know you were stoked about it for a while... you probably posted something about it in music already. Hmmmm.... anyway, when's the next ESTABLISHMENT VOTING BRACKET~!?

Random E.C. Notes:

*The show rocked. It ran just over two hours.

*One of my personal faves, "I Hope You're Happy Now" was performed (it started the show, in fact).

*The stuff from My Aim is True sounds better live than it did on record, with the exception of "Allison"--mercifully played as part of a medley. I'm convinced I'll never like that song. "Less Than Zero" was pretty good, though.

*The crowd was VERY into the whole show, singing along to a good deal of the songs. Fun was had by all.

Sorry for my report being so piecemeal, but a fair amount of drinking went on afterwards.

Guest evenflowDDT

Excellent. As long as you had a good time... its not like I taped it and need a full setlist or nothing :)

Guest The Amazing Rando

As long as the concert kicked ass....and I actually like "alison"

though I would love to hear "Indoor Fireworks" live...

Guest Incandenza

Most people like "Allison"; I'm well in the minority. And, if you were there, you would've heard "Indoor Fireworks."

Guest evenflowDDT

So Inc, who's the bigger Costello fan - you or Kinetic?

Kotz, when is the ballot going up? Tonight?

Guest evenflowDDT
It IS up, slapnuts.

Fo sheez,

Kotzenjunge

I just wanted to note that back when I posted this it wasn't up yet and I had left just after posting that, hence why it took me so long to PM in my vote. Sorry guys.

::extends wrist, prepares for slap::