TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

Auld Lang Syne

Guest Suicide King

Hello all.  I'm sure you have noticed that I have once again no-showed.  Well by now it's clear to me, and to you as well most likely that I just no longer have the desire needed to compete in the SWF.  The match was supposed to be Neilsen's retirement match, and I have decided to make it mine as well.  Over the past two months (with the notable exception of my title win) the writing became a chore rather than a reward, and it just isn't fair that I take up a main event slot when I am not willing or able to do the work.  There are so many other deserving people who will work their asses off for what I just can't do anymore.  Maybe I'll come back to active competition someday, and maybe not.  I shall remain around to mark JL matches and shoot the sh*t.

First, apologies.  To Neilsen, for letting him down in his retirement match.  I'm sorry man, everytime I sat down to write my fingers went numb, and I just couldn't type.  You deserved better.  I'm also sorry that IGN went all bastardly on us, and that I can no longer access the final goodbye message you wrote to everyone here.  To Stubby... and boy, did I never ever think the day would come when I'd be apologizing to you.  I'm sorry I basically screwed up your entire main event picture by no-showing for a month.  You are singlehandedly responsible for this fed's turnaround in my opinion, and that last thing you needed was that. To Stevens, my apologies for leaving you hanging in the feud.  Luckily, I'm fairly sure that you'll be able to bounce back though.  And finally, to Thugg, for my poor choice of words earlier.  It's all cool now. :)

Now to the more pleasant portion, the thanks.

To everyone basically, for making this a whole lot of fun for a really long time.  To all the mods and people in CC, thanks for devoting so much of your time to entertain us chuckleheads. To all the MLers and JLers (but mostly the MLers) who made the minors a great place to chew bubblegum and kick ass.  And of course to the WFers who rule all.  

Thanks to Adam the Red, for the most entertaining feud I've ever been in.

Thanks to Stevens, for always being there to bounce ideas off of.  It made us both better writers.

To Thugg, for being a large, scary thug.  That, and for being super cool to work with and against.

To X, for everything way back from the glory days to now.  It's always been a pleasure to work with you.

To Edwin, you goofy bastard.  The people demand the Suicide King become heel announcer in the JL!  Damn you!  Wait... I meant thanks for being the heart and soul of the Carnival.  Our baby became quite the phenomenon, didn't it?

To those who fell along the way, Spark, Raynor, Neilsen, Wilson, Bo, Comet, and PDS, and the many other truly gifted writers who came before and since.  Each of you made this more fun than I ever could have thought, and you all taught me something.

To the Clan, for their keen fashion sense.

To Mr. Galatea, Merc, and Axis, for reasons that should be fairly self-apparent.

To Stubbs and Rane for holding the reins.

I think that about does it for now.  I'll add more if my brain should throw anything else on to the shore.

MIDNIGHT CARNIVAL FOREVER!

Guest crusen86

Aww... It's bad to see you go, but I can fully understand it when writing becomes a chore.

Good thing you're still kicking around, yo.

Guest Edwin MacPhisto

Sniffle.

There would be no Midnight Carnival without the King of Hearts.  And frankly, there wouldn't be an Edwin, either, at least not in the capacity you see.  Joining up with the man called King gave me the jump-start I needed to stand out.  Call him a good writer, call him a mentor--whatever the case, the King is a title he's rightly earned.

From the ML to the now, he's been the man.  To me, the departure of the Suicide King/the King of Hearts is truly the end of an era.

Happy trails, my friend.  Like Frosty the Snowman, you'll come back again some day...we hope.

Guest Thoth

Damn.

As I've made painfully obvious every now and then, I made the newbie mistake in my first promo of challenging the world champion.  At that time, it was the King of Hearts.  I read one of his promos, when he was feuding with Adam the Red.  Good god, that was some hardcore shit I was getting myself into in the IGNML.

I wrote a farewell promo for the IGNML in its last show, basically trying to reconcile that fact.  Heh.  Soon after, I finally got my first shot at King at Ground Zero, my first match in the WF.  I beat him... on a no-show.  We would trade wins back and forth, one of us no-showing on each occasion.

To this day, we have never legitimately faced each other.

It's been a pleasure competing in a fed with people like you, King, and here's to your return.

What?  You're not coming back?  Oh yes you are.  You'll come back.  Everyone comes back eventually.

And then, we'll have our match...

Guest Jay_Dawg

What's a matter!? Don't forget the guy who gave you your first loss!??

Yah I kicked your ass and you didn't acknowledge it... bitch!

Oh umm... good bye dude. You may have stole my title, but I always stole the show! ;)

Guest El Luchadore Magnifico

Nooooooo!! This cannot be!

Well, I think I knew deep down that this would come sooner or later, but I was really hoping that you would decide to stick around, King.

Dammit! There goes my greatest rival...we sure had some great matches. Ah well, good luck to you, King and remember...YOU HAZ NEVER BEATINGZ ME!!!!!11

:D

Guest HVilleThugg

NOOOOOO!!  You can't leave until I finally beat you!  I have to be able to say that there I've beaten you!  Damn you bastard!!  

Seriously though, it definitely sucks to see you go, although now I don't have to worry about you taking my title, although Stevens and X continue to breathe down my back.  We had some great times up here in the main event bro.  I'll always remember and enjoy looking back on what we've done.  Good luck with real life and if you come back, there'll always be a place for ya.

Da "excited cause he got a shout out" H

Guest Zero_Cool

man..that sucks that you have to go.  Without you, we would've never seen those killer MC promos. ;)

See you around.

Guest Chirs3

*jaw drops*

No...

*visions of getting sweet sweet revenge are expunged*

No!

*realizes if he ever returns, it can't be to get even*

Noooo!

scr00 jo0!1!!1!

Bah.

King, write a retirement promo leaving yourself open for a return. PLEASE!

At least hang around here for a while. I don't feel like giving you a final goodbye just yet.

Guest Suicide King

Shoot.  I knew I forgot people.

First of all, thanks of course to ELM.  Though I may have never beaten him in a one on one match, at least I know that I took him in every single other kind of match we ever had. ;)

And believe it or not, thanks to JD as well.  Losing to him in my second ever match made me realize exactly how bad it was to lose, and I never lost to him again. ;)

Guest Perfect_Bo

A great one leaves...  It's sad to see you go, and it's unfortunate that you and I never faced one on one with both of us showing...

The last time we were to face one on one, in was in that tournament and you know what happen to me...

It still sad to see a person that indirctly became a big time player...  I'm glad that you find me a good writer (Dont know what the hell you're talking about, but heh..)

You'll come back...  I know how it is when you feel that this is work, but I know you're coming back and with a big blast..

Sad to see you go...

Bo

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Well...I can't say I didn't see this coming.

Sorry to see ya' go, but at least you won that title before you went out.

Make sure to reserve your spot in the IGNWF retirement home, before space runs out!

Mothernature says, hmmm..."

Guest Grand Slam

Well, King told me he was going to do this on Friday, and I kept my mouth shut online, even as people continued to talk about him and make plans including him.  One of the hardest things I have done online.

Good bye King.  We, and I, will miss you.  Yes, believe it or not even though I see Brian four times a week, I will miss King as a partner and as an opponent.  We had some huge angles planned before the move to Smarks, and they would have been great.  But I knew this was coming for a while.  When he called me a couple of weeks ago to tell me he didn't write a match against me to win the title, I knew.  And it sucks...

Come back soon King, and remember what you always told me.  There are many ways to quit, but only one way to retire in wrestling, on your back, doing the job for someone who needs the rub.  Come back soon if only to retire the right way...

::Grand Slam is throwing you one hell of a going away party::

Guest thebleakaffinity

That sucks that you're going King, but I know how you feel. Those are pretty much the same reasons I quit. Make sure to drop by every now and then though, you're still a good presence on the boards.

Guest Spider_Nekura

Well, I never faced you in a match King, but I've always admired you as the excellent writer you are, even since the ML. It's sad to see you go. I hope you can come back one day, in the not-so-distant future.