TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Michael Myers

Guest Michael Myers

*The Shape quickly snatches up Zack and pulls his tongue out. He then slits his throat and listens as Zack chokes on his own blood! The Shape thinks that Zacks avatar is way too gay, so he then pisses on his dead body.

Guest Zack Malibu

OK buster. You got away with mocking Kylie in front of Kotz. TSA let it slide when you tried using her for "gratutious thread nudity" (if such a thing even exists...). However, you will NOT besmirch the good name of Saved By The Bell and live to tell about it, you cockspank.

Guest Michael Myers

*The Shape grabs Screech and breaks his neck and throws him on top of Zacks dead body. The Shape hates Saved by the Bell.

EDIT: *The Shape is going Trick or Treating, so he will be back to kill the rest later.

*And don't forget that it's inevitable that Dr. Loomis catches The Shape later tonight and unmasks him.

Guest evenflowDDT

::evenflowRIP nibbles on Brock Colli...

evenflowRIP: Mmmmm.... jolly ho ho ho green BRAINS~!

::

Guest T®ITEC

(*Never really ran off with Rob E since ol' Mikey here forgot the tildeBANG~! when discussing my finisher*)

(*Finds Evenflow eating various body parts, and offers him some Peeps marshmallows*)

Come ON! They're good for you!

Guest evenflowDDT

::evenflowRIP heeds superfluousTRITEC's advice and eats some Peeps'* BRAINS~!::

* but not the marshmallow! I want to keep my membership in the Flesh Eating Zombie BRAINS~! Club ;)

Guest Michael Myers

*The Shape got alot of candy. Now on to the mass murder. RobEDangerously couldn't run fast enough to escape. So The Shape grabbed him from behind and shoved his knife in his ass and cut his way uo to his neck. With Robs spine in his hand, The Shape goes after superfluousTRITEC.

Guest Michael Myers

*Sees TSA inside drinking a beer. The Shape is sure she will have to run out into the neighbor sooner or later. The Shape hears Dr. Loomis in the distance and has to leave. TSA is safe once again. FOR NOW...

Guest midnight_burn
*The Shape grabs a shotgun off the wall and shoots midnight_burn. The Shape really hate his sig!

::Midnight_Burn didn't die from his wounds though, and comes back to show The Shape the sig that he really hates again, daring The Shape to do something about it::

Guest Michael Myers

*The Shape sees the gay ass three count sig, he then sees TSA at her car and tells her she can live a little longer if she throws him a gun so he can shoot the fag with the gay sig.

Guest Michael Myers

*Unloads the gun on midnight_burn and then gets another gun and unloads it too. The drinks the 6-pack in six big drinks!(Speaking of which, I'm gonna get a beer!)

Guest Michael Myers
:::goes back inside and watches TV:::

*But decides it might be safer at the Old Myers House down the street!

Guest J*ingus

I hope you receive a severe anal plundering at some point in your life for this bullshit, Brain.