TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Suicide King

SJL METAL card for November 5th!!!

Guest Suicide King

SJL Metal Card, Tuesday November 5th

Arena: The Generic Dome, in Plainsville, North Anywhere!

Due Date: 3pm Thursday, Eastern

Send To: The Boston Strangler

Singles Match

MVS vs. Christian Fury

- CC doesn’t like it when you can’t write a match but are in main event plotlines. Therefore the Wallet Chain From Hell Match has been postponed to the next show, assuming MVS wins this match. Heh heh heh… Let’s open this show with a bang!

- Match Description: Standard match - count outs and DQs in effect.

Word Limit – 4500 words.

Send to – Tod deKindes

Tag Match

Ejiro Fasaki and Jack the Ripper vs. Wildchild and Johnny Dangerous!

- Well, if anything the main event showed that there are some unresolved issues here. The sort of issues that paying wrestling fans want to see! Fight!

- Match Description: Standard match - count outs and DQs in effect.

Word Limit – 5000 words

Send to – The Boston Strangler

Falls Count Anywhere Match

Dace Night vs. Logan

- Let’s see how the newb handles some old-school ass-kicking Logan!

- Match Description: The title pretty much says it all. No DQ, falls count anywhere.

Word Limit – 4500 words

Send to – realitycheck

Non-title Stipulation Match

Matt Myers vs. Judge Mental

- Hee hee. Judge Mental hasn’t gotten his rematch yet, but here he has the chance for revenge. If Myers wins… well, let’s just say that Mental WON’T get his title rematch. But if Mental wins, not only will he get his rematch, but he will also be named the special guest referee in the Wallet Chain From Hell Match next show, in which Myers and MVS face off for the biggest prize in the JL!!!

- Match Description: Standard match – count outs and DQs in effect. If Myers wins, no rematch for Mental. If Mental wins, he is the special guest referee in the Wallet Chain from Hell Match next show.

Word Limit – 6000 words

Send to – Suicide King

Only four matches people, so I want to see promos! Particularly from the people in the tag matches!

Guest Powerplay

Btw, DIBS ON OPENING PROMO! Muhahahahahahahaha......... boy am I motivated tonight :D

Guest Goodear

Wow, first tag match in the 11 shows that I've been in the fed. Kick ass! Oh man, its gonna be OLD SKOOL ... or not. I'll have to talk to Jack. But there will be cheating, oh yes, much cheating.

Guest Insane Clown Dan

Uh-huh. No answer... well, I'll just ask here then. Can I be in some sort of match on the next show please?

I am assuming (yes, again =P) that I can write again, since I've decided there is nothing more I can do with my site.

Guest dr-smogz

Ejiro- Please respond to my PM or in chat. I haven't writen anything, I didn't know what you wanted to do.

Guest dr-smogz

If you have another IRC client connect to the server bne002w.webcentral.com.au and then join #ignwf

Guest Suicide King

Sorry LDP. With the tag match, there just weren't enough matches to use you as a marker. Strangler will give you one next show.

Sign in to follow this