TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Longdogger_Pete

Promo: Get This Party Started...

Guest Longdogger_Pete

(Hopefully I didn't go too far with Stubby and Spider's characters... but here's my first attempt at an SWF promo.)

There is a knock on the door to the waiting room attached to Commissioner Stubby P. McWeed's office.  Without waiting for an answer, the door suddenly opens, and in barges rookie SWF wrestler Longdogger Pete.  Without preamble, he directly approaches the pretty young secretary taking messages at the desk.  The secretary stands with a frown, displeased by the sudden intrusion.  "I'm sorry, sir.  Commissioner McWeed is in a meeting right now, but if you could just wait a while, I'm sure he'll--"

Pete angrily stands directly before her, towering over her at six foot six.  He waves a hand in front of her face, cutting her off in midsentence.  "I don't care what he's doing in there.  He could be in there raping a baby panda for all I care!  I want to see him, and I want to see him now, and if he doesn't come in here this minute, I'm going to take this desk of yours and turn it into timber!  Do you understand?"

"That won't be necessary, Mr. McDougal."  The door behind the secretary opens and in enters the SWF commissioner, Stubby McWeed.  He keeps his expression carefully neutral as he eyes the Miami native.  "Ah... I trust you have something important to discuss?"

"Damn right I do."  Pete removes a small slip of paper from the pocket of his half-open Hawaiian floral print shirt.  "Did you book this match for Smarkdown?"

"Ah... of course I did.  As sole SWF commissioner, I book all the matches."

"You take Fallout, who's been a pain in my side for the last week; you team him up with the Boston Strangler, who nearly ended my career; and you send the two of them up against me in a handicap match?  What the hell kind of crazy booking is that?"

Stubby raises an eyebrow in surprise at the rookie's audacity.  "You beat Fallout in two consecutive matches.  That's not an easy thing to do, and so you've managed to impress me, McDougal.  Obviously Fallout alone is no challenge for you, so I gave him a partner.  We'll just see if you can continue to impress me on Monday.  After all, you don't call yourself the One Man Wrecking Crew for nothing, right?"

Pete glares at Stubby like he had just grown an additional head.  "What the hell kind of commissioner are you?"

And at that moment, the man Stubby had been meeting with enters the waiting room alongside Stubby.  To Pete's astonishment, the man is none other than Clan leader Spider Nekura.  "He's the kind of commissioner that recognizes when he owes a debt to someone.  In this case, he is indebted to us.  Thus we asked our dear commissioner for this match on Fallout's behalf, and he has graciously agreed."

"You!  I should have known you would have something to do with this!"  Pete lunges at Spider Nekura, but Stubby interjects himself between LDP and Spider before they can do any physical harm to one another.

"That's enough.  I won't have any fighting going on in my office.  Mr. McDougal, the match has been made, and I don't plan on reversing my own decision any time soon.  Now get out of my office before Mr. Nekura here throws you out."

Spider Nekura slowly nods his agreement.  "Yes...run along, Junior Leaguer.  The adults here have much to discuss."

Pete says nothing, not wishing to provoke Stubby into doing anything that would hurt his career.  Pete has no choice, and he knows it.  Silently, he backs out of the waiting room, slamming the door shut behind him.

Spider's next comment is drowned out by the sound of the slamming door, and thus Stubby never hears Spider's next four mysterious words.

"So says the Clan."

Guest BA_Baracus

PROMO (Stubby P. McWeed);

"Not too bad.

...but I don't have a secretary.

Although maybe I should get one!  Hmmm...I'll start making up the ad for the job.

'Hey ladies, can you type 60 words a minute while topless and in a thong?'

Mothernature says, she can!"

Guest HVilleThugg

That wasn't bad LDP, not bad at all.  You were close on the characters...but...

1. Like Stubby said, he doesn't have a secretary, and if he did, Misty would have killed her for gettin' up on her man...that is, if she's not still brainwashed.

2. Stubby is the commish, but he's not as formal as you made him out to be.  He's more likely to be shrouded in a cloud of smoke than to address you as Mr. McDougal.  Also, he's been a bit on edge ever since the Enlightenment stole and brainwashed his wife.

3. Also, Spider's a bit more mysterious than that.  No offense, but he's the leader of The Clan and not likely to jar and pick a fight with a newly bumped JLer! :)

But all in all, that was a good first promo, and they're only gonna get better...unless of couse you're me, in which case they'll continue to suck throughout your entire career.

Good job rook!

Da "thinking he had better just stick to writing matches" H

Guest Perfect_Bo

It was good, but, where's the weed smoke?  Where's the part that Stubbs calls you a bitch and throws you out of his office himself.

Well, it's obvious that he doesnt have a secretary that's not naked and smoking weed herself with a bag of munchies just for Stubbs...

Spider would have just kick your ass just for looking in his direction and not saying a word...  He would just smiles as kicks out of nowhere strikes your head in random speed movement...

You would see Misty in the corner, staring at the corner counter to ten in a unorderly fashion like..  1...5...2...7...3...  you get my drift...  And of course, she would be on her thong so Stubby can stare at her anytime..

Another thing is..  If Misty isnt still "Brainwashed" He would have Misty and that secretary doing sexual favors to Stubby while Spider sits in the corner saying "So say those two girls"

He would get in the mix while making the female "Primary the secretary" screaming "SO SAY THE BIG BAD BOOTY SHAKING CLAN"

That would of been more realistic...

Bo