TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(TORCH) Survivor Series Spoilers

Guest Anglesault

I mean at the point when nWo failed, Hogan failed, HHH failed, Taker couldn't get over as a heel, Austin stormed off, Jericho was destroyed, Benoit wasn't ready yet and Eddy wasn't built up, Angle was a perfectly good MOST OVER HEEL IN THE COMPANY and they didn't even try him.

Guest cabbageboy

How exactly is Angle going to magically get over now when he really didn't before? He is so firmly established as a smarmy coward that the audience really has a problem seeing him as anything else. This is why I fail to see how his match with Brock will be this must see epic that will put WWE back on its feet and draw all this money and be a classic.

Once we accept that Angle can't play anything but a smarmy heel then we have to say Brock is the face. Problem is here that Brock is the champ and if he's the defacto face, he'd probably job to Angle at WM. I assume that Angle is going to win this match.

I might actually have Brock job to the Show and I'll explain why. With hurt ribs no one would think anything of it, then he can come back and get the title right back. This is a key if they really want Lesnar to be a huge star, or a Goldberg flash in the pan. Once he suffers his first real defeat he has to win the title back. Goldberg jobbed to Nash and never really got back on track, never regained the title (even though it was crystal clear to anyone that WCW would have been better off with him as champ).

Guest Brian

The difference is is that no one wil get the benefit of building up Brock. Who will eventually get the rub? It's worthless if Brock doesn't stay heel, and especially if he jobs to Big Show of all people.

I don't find it hard to really establish Angle as a face. Like with Triple H, they failed in finding a way to push him effectively because they didn't play to his strength. Angle's character is a lot more developed then it was during either reign. He's got more of an edge to it, and he's built off that dimension. Angle gets a pretty mixed reaction as it is; his initial entrance gets a big pop and his moveset is over.

"Except in your eyes, the Lesnar title reign has been pretty good to get Lesnar somewhat over."

Well, it's sorta tough to see things through his eyes when he doesn't watch.

Guest Anglesault
Well, it's sorta tough to see things through his eyes when he doesn't watch.

I put up with it all year. Everyone has their breaking point.

Guest Your Olympic Hero

Save the money you WOULD have spent on Survivor Series and order the next full month of NWA TNA for free.

Guest Cataclysm911

Goodness. It's still just a wrestling show. I'm not going to quit watching the NBA because my favorite team sucks.

bottom line, you're just a mark posting in the wrong forums. A mark with a few random smark words spewing forth every now and then.

Why don't you go back to role playing.

Fag.

Guest Cataclysm911
Save the money you WOULD have spent on Survivor Series and order the next full month of NWA TNA for free.

Yeah, like that's the solution.

Bubba Ray Dudleys entrance is better than most NWA shows. I'll never order that garbage again.

Don West is worse than Jerry Lawler.

Guest Anglesault
Goodness. It's still just a wrestling show. I'm not going to quit watching the NBA because my favorite team sucks.

No, but you can stop watching because it's boring shit with over payed players running around a little court without touching each other because that causes immediate stoppage of play and gimme foul shots.

I'm not watching because the program has bored and frustrated me.

Guest Rob Edwards

Aslong as the workers are there whocould put on good matches at anytime then you'd think true fans would be watching, whats not to like with the triple threat tag match for example?

Guest Nater

I'm all for Brock grabbing a chair at the beginning of the match and going to town on Show. It is what I would do to the fat lump for injuring me and putting himself in a spot to go over. The match would DQ and we can go back to watching Brock until the next PPV, hopefully where there wont be a rematch.