TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest bcu1979

(TORCH) Survivor Series Spoilers

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

If this all goes down they will have found a way in one night to drive the final stake through the hearts of 5! people of potential value.

Brock, RVD, Booker, KAne and Jericho.

Guest Anglesault
:blink:

Eh, I shouldn't expect any better, I guess.

BULLSHIT.

Off the top of my head, I can think of FORTY SEVEN better ways to be using these two.

well, instead of coming up with smart ass comments and snide remarks why don't you entertain us and list those 47 reasons

Better Things for Angle and Benoit than making them the next Billy and Chuck.

1) Give Angle the title, start a seven month feud with Benoit.

2) Give Benoit the title, start a seven month feud with Angle.

3) Have both men chase Eddy Guererro.(Champion)

4) Have Eddy chase Angle (Champion) with Benoit as Angle's lackie

5) Have Eddy Chase Benoit (champ) with Angle as benoit's Lackie

6) Have Eddy and Benoit chase Angle

7) Have Angle and Eddy chase Benoit.

8) Three way feud.

9) Three of them(And Chavo) form a stable and protect Angle (Champion)

10)Three of them(And Chavo) form a stable and protect Benoit (Champion)

11)Three of them(And Chavo) form a stable and protect Eddy (Champion)

12) Have Benoit chase Eddy with Angle as Eddy's lackie

13) have Angle chase Eddy with Benoit as Eddy's lackie.

14) Let Angle get a winning streak.

15) let benoit get a winning streak

16) Let Eddy get a winning streak.

17) Give Angle the title and have him feud with Edge(no one else left) with benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

18)Give Angle the title and have him feud with Edge(no one else left) with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

19)Give Eddy the title and have him feud with Edge(no one else left) with benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

20)Give Eddy the title and have him feud with Edge(no one else left) with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

21)Give Benoit the title and have him feud with Edge(no one else left) with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

22)Give Benoit the title and have him feud with Edge(no one else left) with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

23) Build Rey up and have him feud with world champion Kurt Angle with benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

24)Build Rey up and have him feud with world champion Kurt Angle with eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

25) Build Rey up and have him feud with world champion Chris benoit with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

26)Build Rey up and have him feud with world champion Chris Benoit with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

27) Build Rey up and have him feud with world champion Eddy Guererro with benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

28) Build Rey up and have him feud with world champion Eddy Guererro with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

29) Build Chavo up and have him feud with world champion Eddy Guererro with Benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

30)Build Chavo up and have him feud with world champion Eddy Guererro with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

31) Build Chavo up and have him feud with world champion Kurt Angle with Benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

32) Build Chavo up and have him feud with world champion Kurt Angle with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

33) Build Chavo up and have him feud with world champion Benoit with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

34) Build Chavo up and have him feud with world champion Benoit with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

35) Trade Booker T to SD! and feud with world champion Benoit with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

36) Trade Booker T to SD! and feud with world champion Benoit with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

37) Trade Booker T to SD! and feud with world champion Angle with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

38) Trade Booker T to SD! and feud with world champion Angle with Benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

39) Trade Booker T to SD! and feud with world champion Eddy with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

40) Trade Booker T to SD! and feud with world champion Eddy with Benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

41) Trade RVD to SD! and feud with world champion Eddy with Benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

42) Trade RVD to SD! and feud with world champion Eddy with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

43) Trade RVD to SD! and feud with world champion Benoit with Angle being a thorn in his side the whole time.

44) Trade RVD to SD! and feud with world champion Benoit with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

45) Trade RVD to SD! and feud with world champion Angle with Eddy being a thorn in his side the whole time.

46) Trade RVD to SD! and feud with world champion Angle with Benoit being a thorn in his side the whole time.

47) Have one of them unify the belts and start a three way feud.

Guest Anglesault

Of course, it so much FUNNIER~! to make them gay dimwits or whatever they're playing this week.

Guest Anglesault
You still boycotting Smackdown, 'Sault?

Yep. But apparantly ANOTHER stupid toddler argument, hugging, off air kissing and supposedly nose flicking? Christ.

Guest Brian

Huh? You're reading the wrong recap. Basically, Angle was so happy that Benoit and him were on a united front heading into the payper view that he did what he was doing during the Austin pre-Alliance heel run. Benoit's turning on him next week probably (with the Guerreros as tag champs), to solidify their spots.

Guest Anglesault
Huh? You're reading the wrong recap. Basically, Angle was so happy that Benoit and him were on a united front heading into the payper view that he did what he was doing during the Austin pre-Alliance heel run.

They strongly hinted at a homosexual relationship with Vince McMahon? :huh:

And they portrayed "Happy to be on the same page" PERFECTLY the week before No mercy. Is this shit and the childish arguments REALLY necessary?

Huh? You're reading the wrong recap. Basically, Angle was so happy that Benoit and him were on a united front heading into the payper view that he did what he was doing during the Austin pre-Alliance heel run.

They strongly hinted at a homosexual relationship with Vince McMahon? :huh:

And they portrayed "Happy to be on the same page" PERFECTLY the week before No mercy. Is this shit and the childish arguments REALLY necessary?

I think it works well.

It shows that Benoit and Angle bring out the worst in each other.

I've seen this kinda thing happen in real life on my high school wrestling team with guys around the same weight classes.

Guest Anglesault

Brian, From ChrisMWaters SD Spoiler thread. Tell me if it's wrong.

Next, we go backstage and see yet another weeks' worth of Chris Benoit and Kurt Angle arguing backstage as to who's fault it was for them losing their tag team belts. The segment is hilarious, and ends when Benoit flips Angle's gold medals up in his face, which makes Kurt take his finger and put it in Benoit's chest and flick him in the nose. Hilarious segment, but the best was yet to come from these two.

. After everything settled down, Angle offered his hand for a handshake to Benoit. Benoit reluctantly shook it, and then in another great Kurt Angle moment, he started hugging Benoit(Muck like Stone Cold did to Vince McMahon last summer), and then he tried to kiss him on the cheek, and once he tried to kiss him full on the lips

And there is absolutely NO better way to show that? Namely, one without childish arguing?

And there is absolutely NO better way to show that? Namely, one without childish arguing?

Why should it be otherwise. From personal experience, it's realistic.

Trust me, I've dealt with guys like how they're portraying Angle and Benoit in real life in High School Wrestling. They can act like that.

Guest Anglesault

Angle and Benoit=Teenagers.

And why do they seem to be the only two on the show that react like this?

Angle and Benoit=Teenagers.

And why do they seem to be the only two on the show that react like this?

Because...oh, I dunno...

THEY'RE THE ONLY ONES THAT HATE EACH OTHER THAT ARE *FORCED* TO TEAM TOGETHER?

Geez, can't you think of anything in a positive light with Angle?

Guest Anglesault

Sure. That one month (February?) of 2001 was really good for him. Where, ya know, he was built as a threat and stuff. It's all gone downhill from there, with the horrid title runs in 2001, and the mess of a year 2002 has been for him.

Sure. That one month (February?) of 2001 was really good for him. Where, ya know, he was built as a threat and stuff. It's all gone downhill from there, with the horrid title runs in 2001, and the mess of a year 2002 has been for him.

I mean about nowadays Angle.

Geez...for someone with his name in your nick, you put things THAT HE DOESN'T MIND DOING and ACTUALLY ENJOYS DOING in such a damn negative light.

He's happy with how he is in the company, so why can't YOU be?

Guest Anglesault
I mean about nowadays Angle.

Geez...for someone with his name in your nick, you put things THAT HE DOESN'T MIND DOING and ACTUALLY ENJOYS DOING in such a damn negative light.

He's happy with how he is in the company, so why can't YOU be?

Oh, I'm glad that he's happy. But I'm also the first to admit that the man is a fucking idiot.

Why can't I be happy? Because my favorite wrestler, one of the best in the company, has had his worst year so far from a storyline point, despite having his best year in the ring. It bugs me that he can go out there every week and put on a good match with these guys, and BROCK FUCKING LESNAR and THE BIG SHOW are headlining the show and fighting over the title, despite having three good matches combined in the last year.

Guest Anglesault

Of course, maybe you are right. Fighting in the upper midcard (And Jobbing ALOT) and having good matches without ever really becoming a main eventer has made some people big stars years after their heyday. Like say, Ted DiBiase!

Of course, maybe you are right. Fighting in the upper midcard (And Jobbing ALOT) and having good matches without ever really becoming a main eventer has made some people big stars years after their heyday. Like say, Ted DiBiase!

Actually, DiBiase was more of a main eventer than you would think.

He fought Hogan numerous times...

He fought Savage in the finals at WM4.

He fought in a bunch of Summerslam and Survivor Series main events.

Originally, before Savage was removed from the IC title division, he was set to win the tournament at WrestleMania 4.

So DiBiase is what I call a low main eventer. Which is just above a High mid-carder.

Which, right now, Angle is too.

Guest Anglesault

Actually, DiBiase was more of a main eventer than you would think.

He fought Hogan numerous times...

He fought Savage in the finals at WM4.

He fought in a bunch of Summerslam and Survivor Series main events.

Originally, before Savage was removed from the IC title division, he was set to win the tournament at WrestleMania 4.

So DiBiase is what I call a low main eventer. Which is just above a High mid-carder.

Which, right now, Angle is too.

And, now, look at Ted DiBiase 15 years later. Now Look at Hogan as of August. Notice any diference? If Kurt (Benoit, Eddy) stays in this "Lower main event" shit, he'll fade away just like DiBiase did, while guys that actually got real pushes will still be stars (Hogan, Flair)

And, now, look at Ted DiBiase 15 years later. Now Look at Hogan as of August. Notice any diference? If Kurt (Benoit, Eddy) stays in this "Lower main event" shit, he'll fade away just like DiBiase did, while guys that actually got real pushes will still be stars (Hogan, Flair)

Another difference though?

Angle's held the top belt.

He won't be as easilly forgotten.

Plus, he hasn't had a career-ending injury. If DiBiase didn't have that, he could possibly be still wrestling today.

Next lame arguement, Mr. Sault?

Guest Anglesault

A total loser wash of a reign And then the absolute disaster of a mess the second one was. Kane has held the top belt too. So has Big Show.

A total loser wash of a reign And then the absolute disaster of a mess the second one was. Kane has held the top belt too. So has Big Show.

Kane's reign I don't count cause it was only 1 day.

Big Show's reign, he didn't defend it on any of the major PPVs...just one minor one.

Angle at least was a credible champion in my eyes. He made a great arrogant champion that people REALLY wanted to see lose the title the first time he won it.

Don't remember the second reign, as I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get into the Coast Guard...

I came back when Angle joined the Alliance.

Guest Anglesault

And by the way, when was the last time Angle was mentioned as a former WWF champ? In fact, as recently as July, he was billed as never holding the title.

And by the way, when was the last time Angle was mentioned as a former WWF champ? In fact, as recently as July, he was billed as never holding the title.

They never bill Benoit as being a former WCW Champion.

They never bill Kane and Big Show as holding the title before.

Sometimes they just don't mention these things.

Guest Anglesault

So in other words, he's in the same boat as Kane.

Oh, this "Lower main event" Push is doing wonders for his career. ;)

Guest Anglesault
Don't remember the second reign, as I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get into the Coast Guard...

I came back when Angle joined the Alliance.

Short version: Angle was rapidly losing his heat around Unforgiven, but they wanted to give him the title after 9/11 and give it back to Austin two weeks later. Mistake One. Then, during the reign itself, he did nothing but lose and get his ass kicked (By Shane McMahon, twice, of all people.) This was somehow supposed to get him heat or something.

Oh, this "Lower main event" Push is doing wonders for his career. ;)

The difference is though, he actually has potential to be back into the full main event area.

Kane, unless Vince has TOTALLY lost his mind, has realized that Kane won't ever be back into the main event scene.

Of course, why should THAT deter you? I mean, everything must be negative to you. :P

Guest Anglesault

Oh, this "Lower main event" Push is doing wonders for his career.  ;)

The difference is though, he actually has potential to be back into the full main event area.

I think if that were true, they would have tried it this year, when EVERYTHING failed.

Oh, this "Lower main event" Push is doing wonders for his career.  ;)

I think if that were true, they would have tried it this year, when EVERYTHING failed.

Everything hasn't failed.

Except in your eyes, the Lesnar title reign has been pretty good to get Lesnar somewhat over.

Now,if they put the title on Big Show, THEN I'll agree that everything else has faile.d