TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
The Dames

You know the deal.

Guest RedJed

Good stuff, man. I completely agree with ya about the main event, laid out real well, and had a big time feel for the match, more than any TNA match so far.

Guest SP-1

*quickly goes in search of the NWA Title match online*

I MUST see that. Curses to my lack of PPV ability!

Good stuff, Dames, thanks.

Guest Slapnuts00

Ok, upon second viewing I'll admit I overated Red/Lynn the first time, not quite *****, but I would still give it **** and stand by my opinion that it was just as good if not better than Rey/Eddy, I think **3/4 is quite harsh.

Main event was pretty excellent too...

Guest Pegasus Kid

Hey Dames,

Truth be told, I thought you were overly critical on some of the matches. In fact with the exception of the main event (which I found you overrated a bit) I thought the rest were underrated, especially Lynn vs Red. It's definitely not **** (yeesh Slapnuts, **** = low end MOTYC bud) but it was still easily breaking through the *** barrier and was just as good as the main event, just not in the same style of wrestling.

I found the show itself to finally look to be on track but the predominant issue of recycled matches is still something that needs to be addressed. I grimaced when I saw Styles go over. They've had 20 live shows and I'd wager to guess Lynn has faces Styles in at least 1/2 of them. It's run its course.

Considering they're in Nashville and you seem to have the ear of West (at least for feedback) I would suggest you mention TWA for a crop of good wrestlers. Paul London & Michael Shane are both rock solid workers that could go a long way to helping TNA's roster without having to shell out mad dough to fly people in for the east coast all the time.

Guest Slapnuts00

Well, star ratings are objective and I tend to rate high if I enjoyed it. The 5* thing was a knee jerk reaction after watching it the first time, but watching it again I'll stand by ****. It was one of if not the best cruiser match I've ever seen, and feel if it was on Smackdown it'd get the same praise that many of those matches have been recieving. As I said also, I saw a lot of similarities to Rey/Eddy from HH97, which everyone drools over, yet I thought this was better. I would consider Red/Lynn A MOTYC for NWA-TNA.