TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest dr-smogz

Concerning Jack the Ripper...

Guest dr-smogz

I'm leaving, and this time I'm actually telling people. Last time I just stopped showing, and I now realize it was very rude. I'm leaving for a few reasons:

1. Bored with the fed. Tired of writing matches every week.

2. I seem to be going nowhere in the fed. I've just been sitting back and watching newbies pass me by.

3. I have more important things to do. I no longer have time to do this.

4. I'm tired of some of the people around here just like I'm sure plenty of people are tired of me.

5. This is no use if I can't even write 5,000 words.

6. The goal of staying would be to main event or make it to the SWF. Then I'd have to write more than 10,000 words. It doesn't make sense to do something (for fun) when what it's leading to is undesirable.

Anyway, I have met a lot of good people here like Brimestone and SuperiorOne. I do have a profound respect for people who can keep doing this and pump out over 10,000 words a week. But it's just not for me.

Guest Powerplay

Well, Jack, you made a damn good run on your return. You've made real improvements, and if you ever want to come back, you'll be welcome. There are few times I remember you no-showing, even when you were losing at first. Hope to see you soon, man.

Guest crusen86

Thanks for telling me. Although, in future, anyone who wants to leave can they please PM me? Thanks.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

How about me kick Jack in the nuts and pin him in a suprise match in 3 seconds with a ARROGANT COVER~!???

What?

I happen to like that idea.

Anyway, sad to see you go Jack. Good luck with the future.

Sign in to follow this