TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest Choken One

I finally seen a NWATNA match...

Guest RedJed
outside of the truth-jarrett match from this past week, what match really sticks out as a good tna match (x-division excluded)?

The two other title matches this past week were very solid efforts if you ask me. Three above average matches in a 2 hour show......me likey

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think the last three weeks of AMW vs. New Church has been very entertaining in ring, and has been a great feud.

Other than that...

JJ carried Apolo to a pretty good match once...

Well...at least they know to put multiple X matches on each show.

Guest goodhelmet

ok, first off, that apolo-jarrett match was watchable, not exactly good. truth-jarrett was good! hell, i even enjoyed the truth title win from week 8 but i don't know if you could call it a good match.

slapnuts... i hate sabu. i hate his matches. i could not be completely unbias when viewing that match but i have a hint that those guys aren't good enough to pull off a great match.

corey...

i agree with you completely. besides the cruisers and the SD Gods, what reason is there to watch wwe? there isn't. that is my point with nwa. besides the x-division, what reason is their to watch the show? the harris bros.? scott hall? eh...

don't get me wrong, i love the fact that their is a viable alternative to wwe (personally, i look to ROH) but it also suffers from the same problem as wwe... lack of good matches adn misuse of talent. most of my tna experience comes from tape trading the shows and i can be a little more selective in choosing what i want to see but there haven't been but a small handful of non-x matches that i would seek out. .

Guest dreamer420
besides the x-division, what reason is their to watch the show? the harris bros.? scott hall? eh...

jarrett, ez money, the disiples of a new church, americas most wanted, the truth, and bruce (who is a funny guy) are all great reasons to watch!

Guest goodhelmet

jarrett- is not a reason to watch a show. at best, he is a reason not to turn the channel for something you are already watching.

ez money- i like his work. i think he is more suited to the x-division though

the truth- i've already discussed him and his ring work. i'll admit that he actually made me want to watch him after hearing some promos but the ring work still needs improving.

hey, different strokes for different folks. i enjoy nwa, don't get me wrong. i just won't accept any piece of crap on my screen regardless of the promotion... wwe, aj, nwa, roh, whatever.

Guest dreamer420
Ummm EZMoney is in the X division already.

EZ Money can work pretty well any style and look good. I think he could work an excellent match with Jarrett, or take or any X division wrestlers and look good.

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

I think in time thy'll move him out of the X division if only due to his size.

Guest cabbageboy

See, in the time I have watched NWA one thing has become rapidly apparent to me:

Jerry Lynn is the man.

Seriously, the WWF had to be on crack to release this guy. Whenever they are stumped with RVD and have nothing for him to do, I always wonder "why the fuck did they release Jerry Lynn?"

Guest bps "The Truth" 21

Jerry Lynn is the man.

I'm about to put up my preview for the show, and in it I explain how TNA could fix their Heavyweight division and still have a kick ass X division all at once.

Needless to say...it's time for Jerry to move on up.

Guest Slapnuts00

Somone who's actually SEEN the Malice/Sabu match want to back me up that it was a supringly good hardcore style match?

Guest RedJed

Yeah it wasn't bad at all, it was a ladder match if I remember right, or at least the ladder was used a ton. Sabu busted his ass for sure.

Guest dreamer420
Somone who's actually SEEN the Malice/Sabu match want to back me up that it was a supringly good hardcore style match?

I thought the match was decent enough. I'm a Sabu mark but I hate Malice so I didn't want to like the match too much. His match with Ken Shamrock was waaay better.

Guest AlwaysPissedOff

Meh, the only people I can watch in TNA without nodding off due to boredom are AMW and Lynn. I just don't give a shit about the rest of the roster.

Also, the fact that the Styles/Lynn feud kept going on and on and ON without ever seemingly to end really irritated me.

Finally, the X-Division was okay at first, but all the matches seem the same to me after watching them for 18 weeks. I can only stomach so much before I just say "fuck it" and move on.

Guest goodhelmet

dude, give me 100 hours of lynn-styles without end. i would rather watch those two roll than see 3/4 of the wwe roster.

Guest dreamer420
dude, give me 100 hours of lynn-styles without end. i would rather watch those two roll than see 3/4 of the wwe roster.

I feel exactly the same way.