TSM Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest FeArHaVoC

10 Years of Classic RAW Moments

Guest FeArHaVoC

~~~VOTE NOW~~~

Over the past 10 years, RAW has provided fans with many memorable moments -- Rock's Stone Cold funeral, DX invades WCW, the last Nitro, 1-2-3 Kid defeats Razor Ramon... the list goes on and on. While all of these RAW moments are memorable, there can only be one Greatest RAW Moment of All-time.

Using the list of 25 moments below, pick the one that is the most memorable in your mind.

On Tuesday, January 14 on TNN, WWE will announce the No. 1 moment during the RAW 10th Anniversary special.

Here they Are.

Choose your favorite...

Stone Cold Beer Truck

The Greatest Upset -The Kid beats Razor Ramon

Angle Moonsault off Cage

This Is Your Life, Rock

Vince - Bret Screwed Bret

DX Invades WCW

Mae Young Gets Wood

Y2J Arrives

Zamboni 3:16

Mick Foley Wins The WWE Championship

Monday Night Raw Debut

Sable Undressed

The Milkman Cometh

Unholy Matrimony -Triple H Ruins Stephanie's Wedding

Hogan Challenges The Rock

TLC 2002

The Last Nitro

DX Imitates The Nation Of Domination

Rock's Stone Cold Funeral

Mr. Socko Meets Bedpan McMahon

It Never Happened - Y2J Beats Triple H

The Black Wedding

Iron Mike vs. Stone Cold

Owen Hart Tribute Show

Never Say Never - Vince McMahon Introduces Eric Bischoff

Click Below to vote for your Favorite Moment.

http://raw10.wwe.com/

Guest Ram
It Never Happened - Y2J Beats Triple H.

Heh heh.

On the last Nitro, what was it exactly that Vince said about Jeff Jarrett? I know it was something along the lines of "You may spell it J-A-Double R-E-Double T, but I spell it F-I-R-E-D." That was a classic show.

Guest Nevermortal

They don't have 2 of the best shows on there...

1. The 1997 ECW Invasion

2. The 2001 RVD/Dreamer Invasion

What a shame.

Guest Slapnuts00

It'd be funny if everyone voted for one of the 2 Jericho moments. Triple H would freak out and rig it so Unholy Matrimony -Triple H Ruins Stephanie's Wedding wins though...

Guest Slapnuts00
They don't have 2 of the best shows on there...

1. The 1997 ECW Invasion

2. The 2001 RVD/Dreamer Invasion

What a shame.

I agree, the ECW reunion in 2001 was the most memorable for me, I never marked out like that before, no one ever saw it coming. Otherwise, it has to be Jericho's reversed win over Triple H.

Guest HollywoodSpikeJenkins

I marked out so bad for Jericho's "Fake" title win over HHH and him interrupting Rock...

ITS SO HARD TO PICK!

Guest Mattdotcom

Ha...only five are matches. Whee~!

Stone Cold Beer Truck-Feh.

The Greatest Upset -The Kid beats Razor Ramon-Like something that happened more than six years ago will win.

Angle Moonsault off Cage-Why not the whole match? Didn't Benoit do an equally impressive Swandive from the top?

This Is Your Life, Rock-I hate this segment.

Vince - Bret Screwed Bret-Classic RAW=Vince's ego stroke.

DX Invades WCW-Hey, something good.

Mae Young Gets Wood-Oh, my God...

Y2J Arrives-YES!

Zamboni 3:16-Where's Vince's first Stunner? Geez, gimme a historic moment, not something that will be done for years.

Mick Foley Wins The WWE Championship-And this will probably get my vote.

Monday Night Raw Debut-Big deal.

Sable Undressed-Which time would that be?

The Milkman Cometh-Good for a laugh, nothing more, nothing less.

Unholy Matrimony -Triple H Ruins Stephanie's Wedding-Hey, I thought it was funny, plus EVERY McMAHON AND HHH were involved.

Hogan Challenges The Rock-Historical, yes. If they cut out the truck, I'd almost vote it in.

TLC 2002-Ew, Kane beats everybody? I get tired of TLC matches, too.

The Last Nitro-Maybe.

DX Imitates The Nation Of Domination-Again, maybe.

Rock's Stone Cold Funeral-Oh, come on, this was just an angle. Why is it on here? It hardly matters anymore.

Mr. Socko Meets Bedpan McMahon-Its like they think RAW is a sitcom now.

It Never Happened - Y2J Beats Triple H-Another one of my personal favorites. I might vote for it since I marked the fuck out. Foley's win being taped and given away on WWF.com hurts it.

The Black Wedding-Oh, my God II

Iron Mike vs. Stone Cold-Ehhh....

Owen Hart Tribute Show-Well, can't say anything bad about this, but I can't see it winning.

Never Say Never - Vince McMahon Introduces Eric Bischoff-Nah...

I'm going to vote Y2J/HHH, but if it wins, HHH can say he put somebody over in 2003...

Guest Mattdotcom

" "You may spell it J-A-Double R-E-Double T, but I spell it F-I-R-E-D." That was a classic show. "

Vince spelled it "G-O-double N double E", prompting everyone to ask, "What the hell does "gonnee" mean?"

Hey, I got 900 posts without leeeeaaaviiinnnngggg.

Guest Smell the ratings!!!

hmmm. It's probably either one of the Jericho ones or the all time awesome Austin zambonie in Joe Louis arena. Sure, it was repeated about a hundred times, but the first one was cool. Foley's title, Angle/Benoit, Bischoff, and the last Nitro were also good.

Guest dreamer420

I picked the Owen Hart tribute show just because it has always been my favorite Raw of all time and it produced so many great moments itself.

Guest BoboBrazil

I remember the DX parody of the NOD best. That was hilarious and it has alot of memorable lines like this one by Xpac dressed up as Mark Henry after HHH said something dressed as Rock "It smells like shit, but I'll eat it anyway!"

Guest dreamer420

HHH: "The Crock was laying the Smackdown on Himself"

Road Dogg (as B-Lo): YA HEAR THAT, THE BROTHA SMACKS HIMSELF DOWN

Guest The Superstar

i voted for Y2j's debut...just because i marked out the hardest (Foley's win comes at a close second)

Rock's Stone Cold Funeral-Oh, come on, this was just an angle. Why is it on here? It hardly matters anymore.

I think this is referring to sometime in 99 when they were feuding and Rock held a mock funeral for Austin.

Iron Mike vs. Stone Cold-Ehhh....

This is the Mike Tyson/Stone Cold confrontation that made the news around the nation.

Guest The Superstar

The funeral was after Rock quote Threw Austin off the BAH GAWD BRIDGE unquote

Guest Mattdotcom

"I think this is referring to sometime in 99 when they were feuding and Rock held a mock funeral for Austin."

That's EXACTLY what it was referring to. See, I knew that, that's why I called it an angle, questioned its involvment on the list, and didn't vote for it.

"This is the Mike Tyson/Stone Cold confrontation that made the news around the nation."

Indeed it was. No explanation necessary since I saw it on countless replays on TV and home video. I just like other moments better.

Guest BigPoppaKev
I voted for Ffoley's Title Win...also occured in Worcester, MA B-)

I was there. I voted for that just because I was there. I lost my voice for 2 days after that because of the screaming I did. I thought my ear drums were gonna pop. That was the loudest place I have ever been in.

Guest Slapnuts00

The Austin funeral was pretty funny though if only for Rock's eulogy which went something like "We are gathered here to pay our respects to the biggesst piece of trailerpark trash The Rock has ever seen!" Can't remember any of the rest, but it ended when Austin drove something into the arena prompting a fight with Rock over his "grave".

Guest Fook_Hing_Ho

What about the other classic Raw moments?

Both ECW invasions?

Austin attacks Bret in the ambulance?

HBK superkicks Bret into the wheelchair?

The DX election speech?

Flair vs. Perfect retirement match?

Bret snaps after losing the cage match to Sid?

Austin stuns Vince for the first time?

HBK loses his smile? (I know it was on the Thursday Raw Thursday special, but I still consider it a Raw show)

There are many more that could be added to that, but I can't think of them right now.

I remember the DX parody of the NOD best. That was hilarious and it has alot of memorable lines like this one by Xpac dressed up as Mark Henry after HHH said something dressed as Rock "It smells like shit, but I'll eat it anyway!"

This was great, i remember this was right in the middle of the Rock/Trip fued, where people liked both of them!

HBK superkicks Bret into the wheelchair?

You... you'd like to hit me.. but.... you don't have the insides to do it..

*bam*

wouldn't call it a really big thing on Raw like the ones at the top, they've got about all best ones down, apart from a select few.

Guest Repo Man jr

I went with Y2J Arrives. For some reason I get really harsh goosebumps whenever I see it.

Guest the pinjockey

I went with Y2J arrives. I like how they dont have the current results up after each vote. Do you think they had too many people wondering how a yes or no or true/false polls would be 60/40 no then all of a sudden turn 60/40 yes within the span of minutes?

Guest TheZsaszHorsemen

I know we have to be respectful and all but...

Come one people, Jason Sensation's dead-on parody of Owen Hart was *by far* the funiiest thing about DX/NOD segment.